[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Right, so my brother fucked a 13 year old girl, got her pregnant,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 6

File: FB_IMG_1501801282029.jpg (27KB, 720x539px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1501801282029.jpg
27KB, 720x539px
Right, so my brother fucked a 13 year old girl, got her pregnant, and refused to accept my help to change him.
He's been stealing from our family and gas been trying to seek refuge at my friend's house, but they refuse.
He's been living with my mom for a few months now until this Wednesday where he stole money from her and walked into our town.
The police are looking for him, and they know what he did. So he comes to my dad's house (while he's out of town) and I don't want him even in here. My dad okayed it, even after I told him he stole money
I'm only playing nice with him now out of respect for my dad's decision, but I don't think he'll ever change his ways. I feel like I've lost my brother.
I'm the only one who knows what he's really planning. He wants to skip town cause he fucked his life up here after quitting his job, lying to my dad about even having the job, and refused to even find work.
And above all he has history of this shit happening and I don't trust him.
What the fuck do I even do?
>>
Turn your retarded pedophile brother in to the police.
>>
>>18612247
Just ride it out till he skips town, your dad is not gonna refuse to help his own son. So if you try to interven youll end up the loser keep your shit locked away
>>
>>18612252
>>18612257
both right, but still I would call police
>>
>>18612252
I really want to but my dad and mother for some reason still think he can make something of himself.
I highly doubt it since my dad suggests that he move to Arizona with my grandparents, but I feel he'd just get addicted to harder drugs down there
And if I turn him in at this moment we'd get slapped for holding a fugitive
>>18612257
I've got keys to the whole house and my room has separate locks for the bathroom and hallway. He'd have to be stupidly oblivious by breaking the window but fuck me I hope he isn't that desperate for my belongings.
I was also planning on that but he still thinks we're cool but he has the nerve to steal from my autistic sister so I don't even want to acknowledge him
>>
>>18612304
Be the bigger man and fucking report him. He got a 13 year old girl pregnant. If you don't report him, consider yourself a party aiding in the rape of children. People like you make me sick.
>>
>>18612252
>Turn your retarded pedophile brother in to the police.

Pedophiles don't fuck 13 year olds. The retard here is you.

Google "prepubescent child" and click the images form. That's what pedophiles want. You're a retard. Get out.
>>
>>18612327
He still took advantage of a minor. You get out and stop trying to help a retard rape a minor.
>>
>>18612327
>waah it's ephebophilia waah
Still rape of an underaged girl.
>>
>>18612247
How old is he?
>>
I would turn him to police , like you never knew he was there, if your parents dont back up story their problem.
Anyway i think it would be best for all that he goes somewhere with discipline , even if he didnt want it. Turn him to nearest military camp or call the police.
>>
>>18612337
He didnt rape her if she also wanted it , which is the case. two teenagers fooling aroung untill one got pregnant.
The girl is a slut at best.Calling it a rape is just retarded.
>>
>>18612349
If she's 13 she can't consent. And it's not just normal fooling around at 13 either. Don't listen to this guy OP, he fetishizes this stuff. Your brother is fucked up and belongs in prison. Put him there.
>>
>>18612304
so then when you report him you pretend you're a neighbor or one of his friends that overheard that he's staying at his dads. You guys aren't going to get in trouble for "holding a fugitive".
>>
>>18612381
OP is making excuses because he's too weak to go against his brother.
>>
>>18612342
22 years
>>18612319
You honestly think that I made this thread looking for acceptance of letting
this shit slide?

What I need to know is how am I going to go about it. Do I just tell him to get the fuck out, and rot in prison? Because my mom still defends this shit because it's still her son, and so does my dad. No matter how it turns out, he doesn't deserve to walk free.

>>18612384
Okay, now you can just fuck off
>>
>>18612395
You tell him to fuck off and rot in prison, that's exactly right. What your mother and father thinks means nothing. Your brother is a criminal and a rapist, and the longer he goes without punishment the more people gets hurt.

I do think you made this thread looking for acceptance. Face it, you'd never be able to stand up to your brother without approval. This is something you'll never, ever be able to do on your own, so let the police handle it instead of trying to do something you're incapable of doing.
>>
>>18612395
Pussy bitch.
>>
>>18612349
>>18612354

I had sex with a 13 year old girl when I was 12.

Who got raped? Her cause I have the penis? Me cause she was older? We both consented.

>>18612410
>and a rapist,

You cant rape the willing, fucktard.
>>
>>18612468
Learn to read? The man was 22. That is rape. Stop trying to push your agenda here, creep.

And what you two did at that age wasn't normal. It wasn't rape, but it clearly left you damaged. Again, don't listen to this guy OP, he's the same kind of dude your brother is.
>>
>>18612468
If you don't see something wrong with a 22 year old having sex with a 13 year old that's still in middle school then you're a fucking pedophile dude, wake up.
>>
>>18612479
>lalalalala im not listening!

>im right ur wrong lel
>>
>>18612468
wtf... thats really messed up dude. why are you trying to advocate for him? why would you even admit you did that? wtttffffff
>>
>>18612485
I responded to everything you say. In typical pedophile fashion, you resort to childish tantrums when you don't get your way. Grow up.
>>
>>18612479
>Learn to read? The man was 22. That is rape. Stop trying to push your agenda here, creep.

It doesnt matter what age someone is. If someone is willing its not rape.

>>18612496

Yeah, why would I admit I lost my virginity way before all you faggots, right? Fuck me huh?
>>
>>18612516
I'm glad you're being honest and not making it hard to out you as the pedophile you are. See OP? This is the kind of shit you have to watch out for.

>lol guys i lost my virginity so young it left me irreparably damaged xDDDDD ur all jealous!

Get over yourself and pay for some therapy, not that it'll help.
>>
>>18612247
>What the fuck do I even do?
Go away for a couple of days doing something, tell the police where he is, don't be home when they check.
You have an alibi by being elsewhere and your pedo brother gets his punishment.
>>
>>18612529

how does fucking someone your own age willingly make you irreparably damaged? do you hear yourself? you've made a presumptive claim with no evidence.

Retard alert.
>>
>>18612247
> Right, so my brother fucked a 13 year old girl, got her pregnant
I imagine you legally speaking can't consensually fuck a 13 year old girl where you live. Or perhaps you can but at least her parents aren't happy.

Is there any point in not just letting him turn himself in to the police?
>>
>>18612516
>If someone is willing its not rape.
13 year olds don't understand and therefore can't consent.
If the 13 year old was educated, they wouldn't have gotten pregnant.
OP's brother is a pedo who knowingly took advantage of a child.
>>
>>18612540
Do you hear yourself? You're bragging about fucking a 13 year old when you're 12. I want to call you stupid, but the truth is you're just a sad and damaged example of the typical pedophile. I'm sorry you are the way you are.
>>
>>18612540
Coming from the guy who's fine with a 22 year old fucking a 13 year old.
>>
>>18612545
>13 year olds don't understand and therefore can't consent.

Don't understand what exactly? I understood when I started masturbating at 11. Rub this to feel good. I understood when I started rubbing the girls tits at 13. She took her clothes off and mounted me.

But yeah, 13 year olds dont understand shit right?
>>
>>18612595
It's hilarious how delusional you are, but you should really stop, you're just making a fool of yourself at this point.
>>
>>18612595
You missed the bit where the kid didn't understand getting pregnant?
Kids can understand that rubbing X feels good, or that physical contact feels good, but they might buy into stupid shit like pulling out as a means of contraception, that you can't get pregnant the first time you have sex, or not understand contraception at all.

I've known people who got pregnant when they were young because they didn't understand that they could get pregnant that way, they just didn't know.
That's the issue with OP's brother fucking someone who is underage, they didn't understand, therefore they couldn't consent.
You daft cunt.
>>
>>18612545
>13 year olds don't understand and therefore can't consent.
No, that's more like 6 year olds... before puberty.

13 year olds can usually have kids and do understand. Used to be around the age where they could be married off even in Europe and the USA, and this is still the case in quite a lot of places.
>>
>refused to accept my help to change him.
Wtf is that supposed to mean? You can’t change his mistakes, let him suffer the consequences and be there for him when he needs help. So far your efforts to ‘help’ has led him to decide to skip town. I’d suggest rethinking your strategy.
>>
>>18612610
>Used to be
Operative words there
>>18612610
>this is still the case in quite a lot of places.
Third rate countries
>>
>>18612634
OP can't help but be a accomplice to his brother's crimes. It's baked into him and a part of his personality. He WANTS to help his brother rape girls and commit crimes because he's a twisted dependent. Don't even bother trying to help him.
>>
>>18612610
and we used to enslave humans, murder thieves, rape women, pillage villages, fuck sheep, commit genocide just because the people don't follow our religion, and other fucked up shit. What's your point?
>>
>>18612609
> the kid didn't understand getting pregnant?
You're able to understand this conceptually at the age of like 4-8 if neither you nor your parents are completely retarded and they just explain it.

> I've known people who got pregnant when they were young because they didn't understand that they could get pregnant that way, they just didn't know.
That's what you get with retarded parents that can't handle girls of age 12-13 being fertile and for the most part actively craving sex from relatively close to that date. Some individuals are different, but that's basically the biological default.
>>
>>18612247
Turn him in. Running away from the problem does no good.
>>
>>18612651
Your opinion is in the minority. You're a pedophile and there's no use talking you out of this dangerous mind set. Turn yourself in before you hurt anyone, but we all know you won't. We can only hope you're arrested soon.
>>
>>18612651
You're delusional as fuck if you think that it's the biological default for children to attempt to reproduce at 12-13. Their bodies aren't even large enough to accommodate nor support a child stealing their nutrients. It's only possible these days because of our advanced medical capabilities.
>>
>>18612646
Fuck. Off.
>>
>>18612646
OP secretly wants to have been the girl who was raped. Every night he wishes his brother would sneak into his room and rape him.
>>
>>18612650
> enslave humans, murder thieves, rape women, pillage villages, commit genocide
These are a violation of consent; something the victims don't want done to them.

Not actually the same for 14 or 16 or 18 year olds that want to fuck.

By the way, fucking sheep is still legal in multiple US states. As is murdering them.
>>
>>18612684
We're talking about a 22 year old talking a 13 year old into having sex with him. not an 18 year old.
>>
>>18612635
>>this is still the case in quite a lot of places.
>Third rate countries

There's no minimum age of marriage in lots of U.S. states like florida or idaho. So you can marry a 12 year old with parents permission.
>>
>>18612681
The truth hurts OP, sorry. Hopefully you do the right thing.
>>
>>18612684
Op is like brotha lynch hung, A rapper from Sacramento. His younger brother (name Sicx) who also used to rap, is a child molester. Sicx had his daughter and her friend act out a bunch of sexual positions from a deck of cards he (and Sicx's wife) crudely drawed on some playing cards.

When asked about Sicx in a recent interview, instead of condeming him BLH replied "He's a horny motherfucker"
>>
>>18612691
>We're talking about a 22 year old talking a 13 year old into having sex with him. not an 18 year old.

I feel like you think 2 years makes a difference. Its cute.
>>
>>18612702
You'd be fine with an 9 year old girl having a sexual relationship with a 40 year old man as long as she wants to?
>>
13-years of age is under the age of consent in most of the civilized world.

Your 22-year-old bro f-ed up. He's a goddamn adult, and he's going to have to face the consequences of his actions.
The longer you and your family shield him, the worse it will be for everyone.
>>
>>18612702
fuck you have to be pulling my dick or something dude, there's no way you think the difference between 13 and 18 is 2.
>>
>>18612712
OP is his brothers accomplice. He can't help but shield him. It's a sad situation, but that's just how things are. He put this up here for approval and the approval wasn't enough. He's literally a slave to his criminal brother along with his parents. Pathetic.
>>
>>18612662
I think indeed most women more actively start to seek out sex from 14 onwards, not 12-13 when they become fertile.

> Their bodies aren't even large enough to accommodate nor support a child stealing their nutrients.
> It's only possible these days because of our advanced medical capabilities.
Possible even in antiquity to the medieval ages (you should also implicitly realize this from when they were married off and legal to fuck back then - it obviously wasn't meant as a death sentence). But not at all safe. I'd certainly also not advise actually getting pregnant at that age.
>>
>>18612702
Are you a nigger or something the aoc is 16 at the lowest you fucking retard that is the law end of story
>>
>>18612719
It's ok to think differently of family.
But the brother can't run away forever. The sooner he turns himself in, the less harm will come to OP and parents.
>>
>>18612729
Oh, I agree. I'm just reminding OP that's it not okay for him to slip back into old habits. He needs to stop being a pussy and step up, or accept the fact he's a willing accomplice to a child rapist and criminal.
>>
>>18612691
What's surprising about that?

You never found a woman aged 22 or even 30 hot when you were 14 or whatever?
>>
>>18612713
>fuck you have to be pulling my dick or something dude, there's no way you think the difference between 13 and 18 is 2.
18 and 22.
>>
>>18612723

AoC is 18 in florida and california, 16 in nevada and arkansas, 16 in Canada although it was 14 until 2009 so I just missed the boat, 15 in France, 16 in UK, 14 in Germany, 16 in Australia, 9 in middle eastern countries, and 0 in a number of anarchic states in Africa.
>>
>>18612780
wha...You're literally retarded.
>>
https://www.quora.com/Im-a-teenager-and-Im-attracted-to-older-men-Like-15-30-years-older-than-me-Im-not-attracted-to-boys-my-age-What-should-I-do

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-teen-girls-find-older-guys-attractive

https://www.quora.com/Im-a-15-year-old-girl-and-Im-only-attracted-to-older-men-in-the-range-of-23-39-is-thats-bad

https://www.quora.com/Is-it-normal-for-older-men-to-be-attracted-to-young-women

https://www.quora.com/Why-am-I-only-attracted-to-older-guys-Im-16-and-into-guys-anywhere-from-17-30-Why

https://www.quora.com/Are-teenage-girls-attracted-to-middle-aged-men

https://www.quora.com/Do-older-men-find-18-year-old-girls-attractive

http://defamer.gawker.com/remember-when-38-year-old-jerry-seinfeld-dated-a-17-yea-1714153938

https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/3erhv6/39_year_old_seinfeld_with_his_17_year_old/

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/teens-tell-truth-about-sex/

Teens: Tell the Truth!
Do you have a secret about your sex life
that you'd never tell your parents?
1 in 11 14-year-olds say YES.
1 in 8 15-year-olds say YES.
1 in 5 16-year-olds say YES.
1 in 3 17-year-olds say YES.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11794721/Teen-girls-sexually-crave-older-partners-an-uncomfortable-truth.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/04/13/books/renegade-view-on-child-sex-causes-a-storm.html

>The authors concluded that the effects of these encounters were ''neither pervasive nor typically intense,'' although they said gender and circumstance were important factors: a mature 15-year-old boy who has an affair with a young woman, for instance, is far less likely to feel damaged than a girl who has been raped by her father. The authors questioned the practice, common in many studies, of lumping all such cases together as ''sexual abuse,'' suggesting that in some cases they could more accurately be called ''adult-child sex'' or ''adult-adolescent sex.''
>>
File: IMG_0660.jpg (109KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0660.jpg
109KB, 1280x640px
>>18612800
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia

>Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.

Pic related.
>>
File: 1501444580493.jpg (1MB, 1000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1501444580493.jpg
1MB, 1000x1250px
>>18612819
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolescence

>Adolescence (from Latin adolescere, meaning 'to grow up')[1] is a transitional stage of physical and psychological development that generally occurs during the period from puberty to legal adulthood (age of majority)

Pic related.
>>
>>18612479
Not even that anon, but damn you assume alot don't you
>>
>>18612838
It's not a stretch.
>>
File: ali lohan age 14.jpg (45KB, 267x400px) Image search: [Google]
ali lohan age 14.jpg
45KB, 267x400px
>>18612829
>>18612819
>>18612800

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolescence

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_development_(biology)

>Pre- and perinatal, Infant and child, Adolescent ,Youth, Young adult, Adult, Maturity

More pic related.
>>
>>18612871
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10529134/Girls-really-do-mature-quicker-than-boys-scientists-find.html

>Girls' brains can begin maturing from the age of 10 while some men have to wait until 20 before the same organisational structures take place, Newcastle University scientists have found.
>>
>>18612871

See where child is on the human development scale? Its below adolescent. Adolescents are not pedophile material.
>>
>>18612710
I'd suspect foul play, so that situation would surely demand some more in-depth scrutiny by authorities if there is coercion or such going on.
>>
http://news.berkeley.edu/2010/09/17/puberty/>Girls in homes without a biological father are more likely to hit puberty at an earlier age, according to a new study led by researchers at the University of California, Berkeley’s School of Public Health.

A good evolutionary reason; to attract an older male mate who will be the provider and stable slave to her.
>>
>>18612890
>I'd suspect foul play, so that situation would surely demand some more in-depth scrutiny by authorities if there is coercion or such going on.

Exactly. We should have suspicion of egregious harm. Not presume it is de facto.

To me though, that's far too low. I'd say 14, around her age >>18612871 is fine.
>>
>>18612899
I'd also want these investigations to happen systematically up to the age of 13-14, sure.
>>
>>18612892
In this thread a man desperately tries to justify his damaged, twisted hunger for children.
>>
>>18612892
> California
Of course California would make shit up that's all their good for
What's next the Mars is actually the sun in disguise ?
>>
>>18612934
ayyy premature baby u wan sum fuk? Hmu. I am highly sexual #1 predator. Seeking girls 1-17 only pls. I put da sensual in nonconsensual sex.
>>
>>18612990
Pretty funny. Then again, that's more social network retardation than anything else.
>>
>>18612936
ITT anon desperately tries to keep his social brainwashing afloat.
>>
>>18613152
Yeah, its rather sad. The thing is every society has needed a witch hunt. A person to point to in order to say "there, that is the reason our society is shit".

The middle ages had witches, Philippines currently has drug users (they will vigilante kill people suspected or proven of using illegal drugs right now in 2017), they had pinkos and mccarthyism in the U.S. and now they have the dreaded child molestor/pedophile.

Only this time, the witch hunt is attacking people that closely resemble actual rapists because we can run the good ol bait and switch by saying that they're rapists even if they didn't force anyone to have sex with them.

It keeps the news ratings high, it keeps the judicial system rolling in that sweet government funding, it keeps the people that own prisons well off in their pocket ,etc.

And then of course there was the people throwing virgins into volcanoes to appease the gods so that their society would be better.

this is more of the same. Find a whipping boy and abuse them because they're the cause of society's ills and it'll make the world better to destroy them.

Think about how if a 20 or 40 year old fucks a 17 year old who actaully ants the dick, and they're in a state where the age of consent is 18, suddenly they're a dehumanized piece of shit who raped a child. A 17 year old child. Who wanted that dick. And probably had a train run on them a few days ago by other high schoolers.
>>
>>18613351
But this isn't a 17 year old you fuckwit. This is a 22 year old man fucking a 13 year old girl. She doesn't know any better. You're just trying to perpetuate your ideas so you can get your rocks off. Thank god it's horribly transparent. Your stupidity is a god send in that it protects the world from your shitty, third word ideology, kiddy fucker.
>>
>>18612800
This is completely anecdotal, also. How pathetic can you get? Tell yourself whatever you want, you're still fucked in the head.
>>
>>18612247
Call the cops dumbass. If he has a warrent and he gets caught you go to jail for harboring a fugitive.
>>
File: 1345522314620.png (329KB, 638x470px) Image search: [Google]
1345522314620.png
329KB, 638x470px
Not even going to bother trying to read the pedophiles defending their mental illness.

>>18612247
As someone who has deal with drug addicts and people who fuck up their lives, the best advice I can give you is to find a way to let him get caught by the police. It's going to hurt you, it's going to hurt your family, but all that pain will be emotional. What your brother needs right now is to hit rock bottom and build himself back up from a solid foundation.

He needs to learn how to pick himself up on his own. He has no motivation or desire to change his life because no matter what he does, someone will keep him from falling. There is no reason to change his life because he's not living with consequences. Once he learns that actions have reactions, then he will be able to assess future situations and learn how to make decisions.

He needs to go to prison. He needs to learn that what he's doing has consequences. He needs to get clean, and if he may be able to have a plea deal with a drug program being part of his sentence instead of full prison time.

Also, when he does get caught (I say when, unless he leaves the country) then he might turn you and your parents in as a plea deal for less time, because you're currently committing a crime by harboring a fugitive. If anyone else turns in your brother in, then you're screwed.
>>
File: 1502376576246.jpg (42KB, 385x395px) Image search: [Google]
1502376576246.jpg
42KB, 385x395px
>>18612516
>it doesn't matter what age someone is, if someone is willing it's not rape
congrats, you said one of the dumbest most degenerate things on this board. mind you I'm a sick fuck who faps to lolicon. Fucking kids is wrong and it is rape. Kids don't understand sex. An adult (male or female) persuading a kid to sex is like a greedy company having a contract signed by someone who hasn't learned to read. If you can't understand why it's bad, at least think of it like that.
>>
>>18613696
Im okay with 13 and 20. The rule is half your age +3. Its a fair rule. At 40, 23 is the min. Makes perfect sense.
>>
>>18613731
the rule is if your 18+ then you fuck 18+. if you 15-17 then you fuck 15-17. unless you live in a backwards third world shithole.

kids dont fucking get what sex is. how does that not make sense to you? stop making up pedo rules to rationalize your frankly antisocial sexuality
>>
>>18613822
Wow, everyone gets so high and mightily over this shit. Look, first off, I AGREE he's a perv and should go to prison. BUT - when I was 11, I slept with my 18 yr old babysitter. I had NO idea what I was doing, but had fun doing it.

Was it wrong? Yeah, it probably was. Was I harmed? NO - I was not. Was it ILLEGAL? Yeah, and that is the ONLY measure that matters.

But in the US, she'd be a sex offender for life, and that's dumb. The problem is people mature at different levels and so we have to choose a number in the interest of protecting those who are vulnerable. Perfect? No, but I DO wish there was some latitude with judges to introduce some common sense.

Anyway, back to the OP- F this guy, he needs prison
>>
>>18613822
>kids dont fucking get what sex is. how does that not make sense to you? stop making up pedo rules to rationalize your frankly antisocial sexuality

So two people who don't know what they're doing should fuck because that's better..?
>>
>turning in your own brother to the cops for some random slut

I hope you do OP because you'll never sleep peacefully after that.

As for all the roasties screaming "rape", whatever, you all masturbate to it so get off your high horse.
>>
>>18613889
I hope OP does turn him in, because then everyone in town will know, and thus he'll also be a suspicious person to everyone in town and people will look at him harshly when hes around anyone under 18.

He'll enjoy being a pariah by association with a known sex offender, and then prolly kill himself.

It'll be hilarious OP.
>>
>>18613969
yea im sure that'll bode well for his unborn kid
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.