[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should i forge supporting documents in order to win an asylum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: us-passport-CT-1K.jpg (409KB, 1000x856px) Image search: [Google]
us-passport-CT-1K.jpg
409KB, 1000x856px
Should i forge supporting documents in order to win an asylum case?

>Am Russian
>Not Muslim
>Not a sangnigger
>Was in actual danger but no documents to prove it

If anyone's interested i'm Russian and had problems with the military here, resulted in the death of my father, and have no relatives or even friends back "home".
>>
>>18612145
>>Was in actual danger but no documents to prove it
>>Was

So you got no asylum case.

Forging documents would not only be highly illegal but also won't help you at all.
>>
>>18612186
Yes, i WAS in danger, i'm not there anymore, i'm currently in my asylum process, wasn't summoned yet though, so that's why i'm asking, and if i'm to return to my country i'd suffer the same fate as my dad, i'd die with no one finding out about me or even caring, either i do what i was told to or i will die.

Also i left without anything other than my passport and 200$, i had no time to gather evidence and supporting documents to prove my case, only found out i actually need them when i got here, sure it's possible to get a refugee status without evidence or supporting documents but they help tremendously.

Lastly only reason i even thought about it is because first, it's impossible to verify the authenticity of those documents ( i.e police warrants and or military arrest warrants ), they have no way and no right to verify them.
And secondly they would help a lot, as that's proof of the danger and the reasons i fled my country.
>>
>>18612234
>they have no way and no right to verify them.
Dude, are you sure they can't verify if the paper is likely to be legit or forged? By the fucking yellow dots or some shit? Don't know if they look really into it or if it's just a nigger processing the paperwork. I guess you just have to evaluate it yourself, the less chances you have to get it without the documents, the more sense it makes to have them. If you only have like a 5% possibility without them, then it's a no brainer, but if it's a 50%, idk. The question is how the hell do you know what chances do you have as it is now.
>>
Do what you have to to survive.

To that end I would recommend NOT forging documents.
If they find out then you are fucked.
Keep it legal till you can't anymore, when that happens you can do whatever you want.

Don't screw yourself before then.
>>
>>18612262
What i meant is they can't send it to my country of origin or contact them to verify the integrity of the documents in question, as it contradicts the whole "defending the person" thing that asylum is.
Most are scanned documents and not originals, as i said FSB (FBI equivalent ?) arrest warrants and police arrest warrants.

It's a judge or an officer examining them, to determine if you're in danger now or not, i can't determine my changes, i can't even guess it, since it's so different from person to person, some people get asylum without anything, others have all the original documents and get denied asylum, this is crazy, the country itself can't really distinguish between real asylum seekers economical asylum seekers who can't find a job and enjoy abusing the welfare system.
I don't know my chances but what ever they are having said documents, even if forged will only help.

>>18612282
>Keep it legal till you can't anymore, when that happens you can do whatever you want.

Well i can go without forging them, for sure, but let's say the application is denied, i have to leave the country or appeal, and the appeal process is very quick and only works if you have NEW evidence concerning your asylum problems, let's say i give it to them AFTER, they'll start questioning the authenticity, how did i acquire them? why only now?
Not to mention if the application gets denied they stop helping me, as in no legal aid, no housing and no allowance to help sustain myself for the time being.

I'm really in a tight situation and not sure what to do.
>>
>>18612145
They will likely determine they were forged, and how would they even help your case?
>>
>>18612347
I can't return to my home country because i'll be imprisoned and brutally beaten and will die in prison, corruption isn't a joke and as i said already my father died as a cause of that.

Now how will they believe me unless i show them a copy of an arrest warrant from the police to prove that if i'll go back i'll be arrested?

Just one instance where it might help.
>>
I guess you wouldn't only need such papers but also a credible story about how the hell did you get them. Because, in all honesty, how are you supposed to have your own warrant? Have you thought about that? Or are warrants public?
>>
>>18612366
I understand you are in a really bad spot, but shit, why would they give you an arrest warrant instead of arresting you?

The people interviewing you will find out that you are bullshitting quickly by various means.

Better give them documentation about all you know when and where they got your father and your leaving. Maybe theyll have information that backs you up.
>>
>>18612376
Thing is people with credible and real stories can also have their claims denied, and some fake asylum seekers with fake stories get refugee status, it's a gamble even with the most credible story.
I got my life story down, all down to the smallest detail, everything is ok ( at least i hope so ), since back "home" everything is corrupted i can maybe even buy a blank warrant, if not i can maybe photoshop it if it's public, i haven't really gotten into it yet, but i doubt it's going to be hard, that's also why i'm contemplating this decision, to do it or not.

>>18612405
Well i can say a friend sent it to me saying they came in searching for me and told him they have a warrant for my arrest, and my friend sent it to me, it's not that hard to explain how i acquired the documents ( warrants, etc.. ).
But if i don't do that, and get the asylum application denied and appeal saying i somehow found new evidence they might then begin questioning the authenticity and if it's even real,because for now they're looking at my asylum application normally, which means i'm on the regular procedure, they take their time to study the case, the countries situation etc..
But the appeal is fast, it takes literally 15 days for a decision and only works if you can provide NEW evidence that is critical to your situation, and not to mention the lack of allowance and help.

They're not doing the research for me, i have to prove everything i say, orally or with country reports etc.. i already have country reports and similar cases to mine, but they want my own story and my own evidence, they don't care if another person had the same problem and was granted asylum.

That's the big question here, either forge the documents now and see what happens, or wait for the response, if they believe me great, i'll finally be able to live, study, create a family all without problems and calmly, but if they deny it it's going to be hard explaining the new documents and i'm treated fast.
>>
>>18612282
You're contradicting yourself.
>>
>>18612447
Just do what all the slimes in germany do, wait and if denied just claim again with another name or just stick around. Nobody gets deported from germany. Not even killers and rapists. But once you're here I expect you to fight on our side once shit hits the fan, Sergej.
>>
>>18612599
Actually it's pretty much impossible to claim asylum again, when you apply for asylum you get fingerprinted and they're stored in the EURODAC database ( All of EU has them ) so you can't just re-apply, not even in a neighboring country.

Also about the deportation, it's actually pretty severe in Germany from what i heard, they deport people left and right, sometimes without family members ( it used to be illegal to deport a father or a mother if the children are absent ) but now they forcefully do that, i have no idea about Africans as i feel they get treated differently to white asylum seekers, but Russians were deported forcefully from Germany.

I'm not in Germany myself, i'm in France, and if they grant me asylum i will try to acquire the citizenship, i already made immense progress in the language, i study here ( in high school but still ) i'm trying to integrate and i'm looking forward to live here calmly and peacefully.
>>
>>18612619
Well, they don't deport mudslimes. Don't know how about whites. But unless you get caught causing shit it's not that hard to just get along in germany. Find some orthodox church and ask if someone can give you a roof over your head. Otherwise just deny giving your name and home land, they can't legaly deport you if they don't know your native country and they also don't have any place to store all of those ilegal migrants so you will be freed again and can just fuck off.

Not the best way to deal with it but better than getting killed.
>>
>>18612619
Also you might be better of in a slavic country, simply because there you can easier get a job even if denied.
>>
>>18612655
>Not the best way to deal with it but better than getting killed.

Yes, but still, i'm really looking forward to build a future, i hope i'll win my case, even with the documents or not, i'm just really really tired of living in constant stress, i'm reading too much about the laws and everything and it makes things worse, what happens if X and what happens when Y...

>>18612661
I hope i get granted asylum, thanks for the advice though, i really have to look out for any possible outcomes.
>>
>>18612694
I wish you luck, otherwise you said you can more or less buy any document due to coruption. Ever thought about buying new russian papers in case you have to go back and start a new life? Just fly under the radar and don't move in the same area.
>>
I mean russia a fucking big. Just fuck off to the other end and play by the book.
>>
>>18612655

Lmfao, either you don't know shit about Germany or if you are German you haven't read the news in a long time. Especially refugees from the maghreb states are deported left and right, even those who did integrate into normal citizens. Just a few months ago police showed up and dragged a refugee straight out of class; his fellow students defended him so an entire police squad shows up and beats them all up while the refugee is driven off in a police car.

That was some next level Thalmor shit. And it wasn't a single event either.
>>
Worst case, can't you just play to be some homeless guy and work your way up without documents? Just claim you drank yourself into amnisia. Use your brains, Sergej. Russia might be the last place on earth where such a fresh start without paperwork is still possible.
>>
>>18612737
I hope you understand that the FSB and the police have jurisdiction everywhere in Russia, i can't file a report about corruption because in the small city that i was they are the power, and in Moscow or anywhere else they just won't believe it and won't do anything.
Even if i moved ( basically run away from then ) and they find me on the other side they will kill me, i was threatened already so running inside Russia isn't an option.
>>
>>18612740
Listen Hans, they deport like 80 Fickilanten/month. That's the drop of water on the hot stone (there, I'm a Kraut). You should stopp blindly believing the media making a big fush about it and read into the numbers. Also the case you describe is a family which should have been deported long before they have gotten those kids. They simply didn't move and it took the staat literaly half a lifetime to deport at least parts of those gipsies. The students which defended those shitskins are the same which gave away teddy bears and welcommed the human scum.

Don't spreading GEZ Propaganda you silly goy.
>>
>>18612750
Even with a new name? WIthout any old strings? How should they find you? Just don't cause shit.
>>
>>18612773
I can't quietly change my name, it's a court procedure here, and the court, police, FSB all work together, so even if i do it'll cause some red flags from the police and FSB.

Finding me won't be a problem, they have my name, and they'll just stick some charges on my record saying i ran away from arrest, then unless i'm in the mountains and not using my passport sure i'll manage, if they really want to they can and will find me ( if i stay in Russia ) so i couldn't risk it, and with the death of my father especially.
>>
>>18612792
>unless i'm in the mountains and not using my passport

That was the idea. Sure try the best you can to not have to go full Heidi, but in case that you can still start a modest life there. Manual labour, not doing shit you have done before, etc. If you have significant skills, try to get a greencard or the equivalent somewhere through work. Even if you get denied, there are different kinds of of possibilities. You can either be denial asylum but granted the right to stay due to humanitarian reasons, or get the right to stay as long as you don't do shit, or get a timespan in which you have to go, in the last case just move around and don't use your documents. If you REALLY don't want to eve get deportet, acid your fingertips (if that's the thing they got from you). If they ask just tell them it was a work accident.

Or just go to Sweden and become a wildling on the borders of civilization. As long as you don't look like a shitskin, the comming purge should spare you.
>>
>>18612145
If there is one thing immigration people are really, really, REALLY good at, it is spotting forged documents, and that is an automatic disqualifier without appeal.

Take your chances, however slim, doing it legally.
>>
>>18612145

had problems with the military that resulted in the death of your father? What the fuck?

explain that shit.
>>
>>18614427
This. Once he really gets denied he still can fake a new persona and go full Bourne Identity. Or flee to some third world shit hole which doesn't care. But I guess OP really wants the gibs as well.
>>
>>18614427
Unless it's a passport or some kind of an identification card, it can be easily faked, warrants don't have as many or even any security features to fight forgery, and scanned documents can't be verified.

Although it is risky if caught, you're right.

>Facts: Applicant claimed he did not know a police summons he submitted was fraudulent because his cousin obtained it for him, even though the case was adjourned for three years and he did not ask his cousin about the bona fides of the document.

>Held: “An applicant must take reasonable measures to verify the authenticity of any documents accompanying an application. From fraudulent submissions, triers of fact may presume a purpose to defraud in the absence of a persuasive explanation.”

Check this site OP : http://asylumfraud.weebly.com/use-of-fraudulent-documents.html

And good luck.
>>
>>18614451
Well going full Bourne isn't easy my dude
>>
Bumping this
>>
>>18612145
No
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.