[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I texted my gf over an hour ago if she would want to hang out.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: lXSWGjR[1].png (65KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
lXSWGjR[1].png
65KB, 1092x1037px
I texted my gf over an hour ago if she would want to hang out. She said maybe. She never said anything else? What does this mean?
>>
>>18611966
Ignore the question mark after "anything else"
>>
That's easy. It means you're a faggot.
>>
>>18611966
It means maybe.
>>
>>18611966
It means no
But it might also mean you need to suggest a time, place and activity first
>>
>>18611982
She knows that I want to meet up at the mall. And I already told her the time
>>
>>18611988
Then it means no
>>
>>18611994
But why would my gf not give me a direct answer right away?
>>
>>18612000
Maybe she's in a bad mood and wants to be alone today.
>>
>>18612000

because she is in power
>>
>>18612013
What do you mean?
>>
>>18612016
that you are a beta cuck and she is the one giving the orders
>>
>>18612023
So how do I not make have the power in this situation? What can I do?
>>
>>18612040
the power hierarchy is already established. if you try to play it cool she will most likely simply dump you since she's bored of her puppy going rebelious. from what i've seen and experienced it's established very early which one is on command and it cant be reversed. find a new bitch and dont be a cuck from the start
>>
>>18611966
It means she is not your girlfriend
>>
>>18612054
What do you mean by playing it cool?
>>
>>18611966

It means one thing.

"Don't be a dick and don't be a pussy."

You are being a pussy.

This will be a tough shit to process. But disregard women. Find your fucking happiness in yourself. Not in ANY bitch. Women come and go. You stay. Stick with yourself. Invest time in yourself. Not in ANYONE ELSE. Fucking put yourself first. ALL THE FUCKING TIME. It's hard shit to find happiness in yourself but it is fucking impossible to find it in anyone else.

You are the master of your life. Remember that shit. RISE. RISE. And then RISE SOME FUCKING MORE.

You have everything you need in yourself. So go find that. It will be painful, it will hurt, you WILL bleed. it will take time. But please for fuck sake do it and go find yourself. You can do it. I know you can. You know what to do. Now go do it. And FUCKIN HELL STICK WITH IT.
>>
>>18612059
give her the cold shoulder, ignoring her, say to her "fuck you bitch got better to do" and so on
>>
>>18612072
Thanks for this, man. I really appreciate it
>>
This thread is stupid.
>>
>>18612009
This

As an introvertred dude, when I get asked out and my answer is maybe it usually means:

Right now I'm tired as fuck/don't want to see anyone/feeling lazy, so there's a 75% chance of of no. But there might be a 25% chance that I'll rally and drag my ass out of bed/couch/whatever and go. We'll see see how I feel when it's closer to the time and I'll decide for sure then.

Because a lot of times, I have to hype myself up to go to places, or else I just won't be assed to want to go.
>>
>>18612129
This, when I say maybe, it's really a 80% no while waiting on that last 20% I'm tired buffer
>>
>>18612072
spoken like a true virgin who needs self-esteem books to not kill himself.
>>
>>18612098

It's there. You know it's there. I know you have it in you. It will be hard. But remember this:

It's not the calm sea that makes great sailors. It is the worst of fucking thunderstorms and tsunamis that makes the captains of the seas.

Go for it.
>>
>>18612072
This.
>>
>>18611966
Don't listen to these power mongoloids, none of them ever had a woman in their lives. Message her back right now and say " is everything cool? You seem quiet, we meeting up or what? '' and then just wait. It's as simple as that. Just be normal and don't over analyze everything
>>
>>18611966
shes got a guy balls deep. cant talk due to the massive meat in her throat. she'll message you when she gets showered up.
>>
I would just go physically ask ,if she's bothered just let her have some space
>>
>>18611966
That means she's taking tyrone BBC and "maybe" she'll feel like going out with you depending on how much heroin he gives her as a reward.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.