[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trying shrooms for the first time tomorrow and seeking advice.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: shroom.jpg (117KB, 540x490px) Image search: [Google]
shroom.jpg
117KB, 540x490px
Trying shrooms for the first time tomorrow and seeking advice.

Current plan is to drive to a city(LA) with friends and watch planetarium shows and maybe go to museums.
I've heard that the effect lasts from 5-8 hours, but would I be okay to drive back home(hour long) after the effect ends?

Or would you recommend that I just stay home playing vidya and watching shit with friends
>>
First time don't drive home. Never know how you might react to them and the duration of the tip. Eat a light meal before. Listen to some chill music before hand to get into the mood. Preload your mind with easy going ideas and thoughts. Make it a stress free day. To be in the right state of mind prevents a bad trip.
>>
Don't go in public for your first trip. Bad idea.

I'd heavily recommend staying at home. I personally would recommend being alone too, but that's just me, plenty of people do shrooms in groups.

If you like it, then try the planetarium stuff.

Trust me, you won't want to be driving a long trip home after tripping. Being far from home on shrooms sucks. You'll probably want to chill at home in a comfy spot or go walk around outside. If you have a big backyard or woods nearby, or near one of your friend's house, that would be perfect.

I would recommend against eating right before you take them, it will diminish the effects for sure. But try to eat breakfast in the morning at least and waiting until lunch to take them. Empty stomach tripping is alright, but will most likely give you stomach cramps. That's another thing, shrooms can give you stomach cramps as they are hard to digest, so just be aware that it may happen and isn't a big deal.

Make sure you don't have any stressful things coming up. And having food you don't need to cook is a benefit too. If you want to do anything while tripping, prepare it in advance. It's easy to get lost in something if you don't properly prepare it, like put a dvd in the player beforehand so you just have to press a button. Have water handy.

If you ever start getting stressed out or anxious, moving to a new spot or going outside tends to help. Staying in one area and agonizing over certain thoughts can just make things worse. Don't be afraid to wander or move around a lot.

Sunny areas and places with lot of flora tend to be nice. And tea.
>>
>>18611692
Don't drive, don't make too many plans. See where the trip takes you. Last time I took LSD we ended up playing pictionary and it was awesome as fuck.

Music is always a plus though. I recommend any album by Shpongle for an amazing and intense experience, but you can listen to anything you like and it'll sound better than it ever has before.
>>
>>18611692
Make sure you watch the birds you won't regret it
>>
>>18611692
That's a very, very, bad plan.
Go to the nearest natural place you have next to your home. Somewhere you all can be alone and undisturbed. Take more than enough water/food, comfy shit like a hammock. Just go to nature. Planetarium and all that could be overwhelming. Keep driving to a minimum.
>>
>>18612334
seconding nature, friends and good music
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.