[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>too autistic to get gf >too cheap to pay for hookers How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1502047682113.jpg (92KB, 640x913px) Image search: [Google]
1502047682113.jpg
92KB, 640x913px
>too autistic to get gf
>too cheap to pay for hookers
How do I get fuck buddy?
>>
if you can't get a gf then you sure as hell can't get a fuck buddy... they aren't "starter gf's". kek
>>
>>18611114

To get a "fuck buddy", you need to make a "buddy" that's down for sex. Can you make friends with women and do shit together?

Also, Anon above is right. "Fuck Buddy" is not "easy mode Girlfriend". It's a different type of relationships with it's own bag of problems.
>>
>>18611114
Yeah, Anons above are true. A decent fuck buddy is a hard thing to get. Way harder to find than a regular gf.

You're looking for a woman who doesn't want to commit, who wants regular sex and no other contact. If she wants more contact then she's a gf not a fb and complications happen.
>>
>>18611114
if you dont have looks or skill, its pure concentrated luck. i got mine at work because i was attracted to this cute fat girl and we would talk and expressed a shared interest in eachother. so one day i just walked up to her and asked if she would be interested in a physical relationship, and she agreed. turns out, she was a lipstick lesbo and agreed because she wanted to try out the d. luckily, my limited experience was enough to turn her over. we would fuck 2-4 times a week for a good year before we decided to make it an actual relationship. we got married like 3 years later and that was almost 8 years ago.

that whole chain of events: 98% luck, 2% having the balls to ask
>>
>>18611292
should mention for my sake, she isnt fat anymore. when we started actually dating she became more self conscious because she would actually be out and seen with me so she went from like 180 to 130 or something.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.