[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello. I'm 18 years old and I'm a fat sad cunt. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

Hello.

I'm 18 years old and I'm a fat sad cunt.

I weigh 83 kg at 182 cm and it's all literally fat, no muscle mass at all.

I want to change this but I have some problems.

First thing is psychological, I'm just scared of going to the gym because people would make fun of me.

Second is physical. I took up boxing about 3 months ago and one month ago I started experiencing Achilles tendon pain in my left leg.
Now I'm scared of even running since it hurts.

It seriously makes me depressed and think I've got shit genes or something.
Ever since I was born I was fat because my parents used to make me eat unhealthy as fuck(now they're doing the same shit to my brother).

What can I do?
>>
My other problem is eating, I'm a unmotivated undisciplined piece of shit and I can't eat healthy to save my life.
Never could. I live with my parents and they deliberately buy shitty things to demotivate me because they say I'm skinny.

They even told me they don't give a shit about my healthy eating
>>
>>18611052
Yeah, its psychological. Your Body Mass Index is 25, the lowest possible measure on the obese scale. Lose a couple of grams and you'll be normal. Just go pee and you'll be normal.

There are eating plans that don't look like diets - like a high protein / low carb plan. Your parents might not notice if you eat buckets of steak and skip the potatoes.
>>
Honestly if I won't have all my body problems sorted until the age of 30 I'll kill myself
>>
>>18611081
Hmmm. Suggesting suicide on 4chan just invites trolls with gky messages. Don't troll-bait, its childish.
>>
>>18611054
Sort out your diet. It's that simple. If you can't do that then you don't really care about losing weight anyway.

>t. A manlet who went from 200 to 140 in a year
>>
>>18611160
Not on this board.

I'm just tired of this shit. Always looked like shit and I always had a problem with weight.

Now my Achilles tendon is aching for the third week straight and I don't know what to do

>>18611076
How can it be the lowest when I get rolls of fat on my stomach when I sit

I'm sick of this bullshit fat mate

>>18611165
How? I don't understand anything
>>
>>18611173
Go on fit and read the sticky you sorry fag..or just eat half the amout of shit you eat now
>>
>>18611173
Take care of your tendon by wearing cushioning shoes.
Take care of your weight by eating right (google it)
>>
>>18611182
I read it so many times I can memorize it, doesn't do shit does it?

Tried applying all that was there and nothing

>>18611187
What do these cushioning shoes do? Would I still be able to box?
>>
>>18611052
/fit/ is the board you wanna visit m8.

>First thing is psychological, I'm just scared of going to the gym because people would make fun of me.
Yeah man, they will all look at you like they have nothing else to do, because it's really importsnt to them that you're there, and they all have great bodies and know exactly what they're doing and they'll just smell that insecurity of yours like wolves smell fear and then they'll want to destroy you for it.
Grow up man. Noone cares. People forget your face the second they don't see you anymore, they've got their own stuff to do, they look at you for 2 seconds max.
>>
>>18611189
Your body need x ammount of calories to get by day to day

The x is determined by something called TDEE (total daily energy expenditure)

This is the ammount of energy (measured in calories) that your body needs to do stuff

This ammount flucuates on how big you are, your gender, age, and what physical movements you take

If you want to gain weight, eat less than X, if you want to gain weight eat more than x

Watching your macro intake and doing excersize determines what you turn into.
>>
>>18611189
It works if you apply it and STICK to it.

>I want to magically lose weight without changing my eating habits and/or exercising

Fuck off you loser
>>
>>18611173
>How can it be the lowest when I get rolls of fat on my stomach when I sit

No one looks good when they're sitting
>>
File: IMG_20170811_162609.jpg (263KB, 1920x2062px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170811_162609.jpg
263KB, 1920x2062px
>>18611207
I've always had anxiety problems in all parts of my life, not just this

>>18611266
Thanks

>>18611278
I did apply and stick to it

>>18611279
Guess so
>>
>>18611052
People dont make fun of you for being fat and going to the gym.

They can even be extremely supportive. Especially if youre there a lot. Youll find yourself approached and given encouragement and tips.

If you want to talk psychological problems, the ones that do make fun of you are miserable and probably have way more problems than you.

No one with their life together makes fun of people. Therefore no one who makes fun of you even has a valid opinion, nor are they worth your time.

You arent in highschool anymore. You are an adult. That bullshit will drop off.

>fat insecurity in general

Pro lifehack tip: ive never seen a fat man who dresses well called unattractive or looked down upon. Ive met a lot of fuckin people too.

Bonus points for well kept beard, it fits fat people well. If you can grow one properly, clean shave.
>>
>>18611173
>rolls on stomach when you sit.

Firstly i already replied >>18611339
without even checking bmi like the other anon. My bad.

So you arent even fat.

Im 6', 200 pounds, heavy labour involved skill tradesman. Im very muscular and lean.

I get fat rolls when i sit. Thats normal af.

Part of it is wearing pants your whole life. Itll displace the fat and give you a roll unless youre pure muscle. In other words practically everyone has that.

Dont worry about the accordion rolls either. I got those too. My very attractive wife doesnt mind at all.
>>
breakfast: two eggs and apple

lunch: turkey on whole wheat (don't drench it with fat sauces), carrots, banana

dinner: grilled chicken, grilled vegetables. If you're not filled up from that, eat a bowl of cheerios.

Alternate with:

B: bowl of oatmeal. Make sure it doesn't have a crazy amount of sugar (you're not allowed to eat more than 25g of sugar per day. When I lost all my weight I basically cut it out for what it's worth.) Eat some berries with it.

L: Tuna/chicken salad sandwich. Always whole wheat. Pick a fruit and vegetable of your choosing.

D: You can switch up grilled chicken with fish but grilled chicken should become your staple. Eat some eggs with it if you haven't already had them for the day. Make sure you eat vegetables here, preferably grilled. Eat some cheerios if you're not full.

You should eliminate snacking in between meals and should definitely avoid cheat days because, sorry to be frank, fat people are good at convincing themselves to stop the diet after a single cheat day. If you want, get triple delight from your local chinese if that suits your fancy. Forget fast food and junk food. Don't make concessions with yourself because you'll fall off the wagon really easily. The more you exercise the easier it will be to eat healthy... you don't want to erase all that hard work. Restaurants are special occasions only and sugar must be kept below 25g. Do what you can at first. It'll take a long time and long term commitment. You need to be willing to change your life
>>
>>18611052
Loseing weight is 99.9% diet.
>>
>>18611327
You should get a pimp, you could get a lot of money with those big milf titties. Just get a rope and hang yourself... Is not that hard
>>
>>18611052
> I'm just scared of going to the gym because people would make fun of me.
There's a difference between a bunch of friendly pokes and abuse.

> Now I'm scared of even running since it hurts.
Then don't run.

> It seriously makes me depressed and think I've got shit genes or something.
I think you probably just got a US fat+sugar shit diet. I got fat when I stayed one year and went back to normal weight when I returned, and it'd probably have been worse if I wasn't vegetarian.

If I went again I'd probably cook a bit more myself and watch it a bit with the beverages so I don't constantly get a lot of added sugar and fat in everything.

Probably would start with a pressurized rice cooker 'cause I don't like fancy meals, but eh tossing rice and peas or couscous and veggies into it every second day and eating two meals off it or such instead of the other food (restaurant, prepared, semi-prepared like pasta + sugar "tomato" sauce) would have done something...
>>
>>18611347
I might not be as fat as I think I am but I still look like shit

>>18611369
Thanks very much

>>18611484
Fuck off fag

>>18611422
I know that

>>18611509
Yeah I guess that's true

About being scared of running is tied with my Achilles tendon, I ran for a long time without any problems or anxiety

Honestly I believe the main reason as to why I look like shit right now is because of the way my parents fed me as a little child.

I had no idea as to what I should eat and ate everything they gave me.

The worst thing is I can see them fattening up my little brother as well and it makes me fucking angry

Every single member of my family had told them about it and they still don't care
>>
>>18611052

fucking sauce :(
>>
>>18611665
>Honestly I believe the main reason as to why I look like shit right now is because of the way my parents fed me as a little child.
The main reason you look like shit right now is because every single day you wake up and chose to stuff too much shit in your face that makes you fat. You did so today and will do so tomorrow. That's why you look bad.
>>
>>18611665
You should watch that episode of american dad where stan got anorexia.

Surprisingly poignant for that show. Might speak to you.
>>
Are you a man? Then take the reigns and take ahold of your life. It's no one else's. People can laugh at you, you can also laugh with them but if you take ahold and get a grip on things, people will start to be impressed that you have the balls to change your life. You don't need a gym to lose weight. Start doing burpies, and push ups. Go on YouTube and do simple yoga. Eat foods and cut out carbs and sugars. You can do it, and do it like the man you are.
>>
>>18611665
Yup, its a problem if you were fed shit as a kid and they really shouldn't do it to your brother, but I'm not sure you can do much but eat / live a bit healthier yourself, maybe let a doctor confirm your progress, and continue complaining to your parents.
>>
>>18611738
Read the thread.

Turns out ops bmi is lower end of normal. Hes got severe body image issues. Not fat.
>>
>>18611764
Can you tell me what happened there?

I was never interested in that show desu

>>18611782
Thanks man. I've tried so many times and it never worked

>>18611801
Yeah

>>18611843
OP here and I don't know.

I just feel disgusted with myself whenever I see myself in the mirror.

I have a gut but it doesn't stand out over my body or lean out

Weak, small arms and biceps, slight moobs but they're almost gone now.

Fat ass fucking legs and hips. I seriously look like shit unless I don't wear clothes 3 sizes bigger(I usually do) and a big hoodie
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.