[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If nearly everyone alive was good looking and had good personalities,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 581195-20160628051918.jpg (120KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
581195-20160628051918.jpg
120KB, 350x350px
If nearly everyone alive was good looking and had good personalities, but 2% of people were ugly with bad personalities - would you still treat the 2% the same as everyone else?
>>
>>18610939
Or would you have discrimination against the 2% who are ugly and have bad personalities?
>>
As long as they treat me with courtesy, respect, and kindness.
>>
File: Screenshot_12.png (22KB, 831x366px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_12.png
22KB, 831x366px
I would, because as a nursing student who sees people at their worst, I've gotten used to it, so they're not 'disgusting' to me.

However, I understand that there are dozens of studies that make the factual claim that attractive people are treated better.

Attractive people make more money, get better jobs, etc. etc.

That's how society functions.

In a society where ONLY 2% of the population is 'different,' then yeah, we'd fuck them over immensely. We've fucked over "different looking people" where the population was around 25-50%

With bad personalities though?

Haha good luck.

Atleast the good personalities uglies can get away with having friends and girls.
>>
a bad personality is your own fault, so yes, i'd not want to spend my time with you.
>>
I would personally
>>
>>18611069
>>18610958
>>18610948
>would

All these liars, exposed.
>>
>>18610939
>bad personalities
that alone would be enough to ignore them.
of course, that mainly applies to people with generally mean or obnoxious personalities. Boring people and the like, I'd probably just treat normally.

This is also assuming I'd even exist in this world.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.