[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can a guy please help me? So I've been long distance with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4598.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4598.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
Can a guy please help me? So I've been long distance with a guy for two months. A few days ago, he tells me that he's fed up with my behavior. I'm a mentally ill fembot and was very argumentative. I beg him and tell him I really like him, want to meet him, whatever. He forgives me and says he'll give me a second chance. The vibe has been off the past few days and yesterday I ask him if he doesn't want to talk to me anymore. He says I don't think so, says he detached quickly and then blocks me. How does a guy go from crying over me to blocking me without a second thought in less than a week?

He went from saying that he likes me way more than I like him to nothing. I didn't do anything out of the ordinary. I even told him that I would change. Someone help me.
>>
>>18610858
>How does a guy go from crying over me to blocking me without a second thought in less than a week?

He is probably as emotionally unstable as you are.
For a lot of people this whole online relationship fuck-around loses its fun as soon as you get with the other person.

>Someone help me

Replace him with some other fella online or break up this damaging behavior of looking for partners long distance.
>>
>>18610865
He's not that far away though. He's in the next state and we were going to meet once I got my car.

He changed so quickly. How can someone do that?
>>
>>18610869
>He's in the next state and we were going to meet once I got my car.

Nah you weren't. These things always go down like that sadly.

Who knows maybe the prospect of actually meeting up with someone creeped him out and scared him away?

>He changed so quickly. How can someone do that?

How long did you have contact for previously?
>>
>>18610882
What do you mean? We've been talking for about two months.

The guy went from saying that he was falling in love to blocking me. Something isn't adding up :(
>>
>>18610869
Two months are a short time and you don't really bond in that amount of time. There's love, bliss and infatuation, that keeps people long enough together to form a bond. You've basically burst the lovey dovey bubble for him by being argumentative. I mean you get together with a lady and she's already acting like that by the 2 month mark?
>>
>>18610886
He realized you were a psycho bitch and dodged a bullet in psycho bitch form.
>>
>>18610892
but I've always been like that basically. I'm asking what went on in a week for him to go from really liking me to blocking me?
>>
>>18610886
If he was doing this with you, no doubt he's doing it with other girls or has before at least. He probably met you, and in reality so many factors change when you first meet someone, all I'm saying is here he probably wasn't sincere this whole time other wise he would have been into you and he's just another fucc boi. Pretty simple shit.
>>
Of course something doesn't add up, nothing adds up like a mathematical equation when it comes to relationships. He either has wild emotional swings or he came to the conclusion that the relationship is unhealthy/unpleasant so he decided to move away from it. Which is what you should do.

It doesn't matter why he did it, obsessing over it at this point will do nothing but stir up negative emotions and thoughts. Focus on moving on, not on solving a pointless mystery.
>>
>>18610900
>I'm asking what went on in a week for him to go from really liking me to blocking me?

The love or whatever he was feeling wore off. This is fairly common with these type of online relationships.
>>
>>18610900
I also said I would change and I began to.
Did he never like me in the first place? This is too much.
>>
>>18610900
Maybe he started noticing and got second thoughts. There's nothing more offputting to me than an argumentative woman.
>>
Oh and I already went crazy and I'm planning to call him at random times with no caller ID because I need answers

My heart is broken
>>
>>18610907
You fall in love and sometimes out of love. It's emotions, they have nothing to do with logic. It doesn't mean that his feelings for you weren't real
>>
>>18610916
See, that's why noone likes you
>>
>>18610924
I don't care.
>>
>>18610922
emotions arr logic
>>
I can't help sorry
>>
Well I left him a vicious voicemail and I'm going to try to move on. I'm not going to try to date until I'm mentally sound and have self esteem.
>>
File: 1502170033401.jpg (59KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1502170033401.jpg
59KB, 550x550px
>>18611452
ehhh, he probably had multiple girls and you just lost.
>>
>>18611452
Hi i hope your fine???
>>
>>18610869
>He changed so quickly. How can someone do that?
Long distance with no contact keeps the relationship safely in the realm of fantasy (for both of you).

Actually meeting crosses over from fantasy to reality, and that means a person can get scared and run away (or they never in their fantasy ever imagined at all what would happened when things progressed from LD to real contact).

It hurts when people are immature enough to leave without saying goodbye.

The best thing you can take from this is you learned early that this guy wasn't someone capable of having the relationship you want. Better to learn this after just a couple of months rather than after a bunch of years and a couple of kids.
>>
1-2 months is about the time you need to realize you don't actually like someone as much as you thought you did. You don't fall in love in two months either. The last long distance relationship I had was with someone I had known for two years prior, not some sporadic hookup. It lasted way longer than 2 months because I actually knew him, and after it ended we're still friends, because that's how we knew each other for so long anyway.
It's naive to think someone you met so recently would work out. I learned this when I dated this guy I only really knew for a few months, then after a month in I realized I didn't actually like him and broke it off.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.