[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help anons Going on a date tomorrow. The problem is; Im 23 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: qDJ8uZn.jpg (41KB, 728x704px) Image search: [Google]
qDJ8uZn.jpg
41KB, 728x704px
Help anons

Going on a date tomorrow. The problem is; Im 23 years old and its my first time.

Any tips?
>>
Just have a good time. Dont think about the date, she is a human like you no different. Just have a good time and if the opportunity presents itself, hold her hand or get closer.
>>
>>18610763
Be yourself, but act like a more confident, cooler version. Looks matter too, so clean up.

>t. 19 yr old virgin NEET
>>
Have positive vibes, be chill and be confident. Don't force yourself to act overly happy. Don't try to impress her. Just go in there with the genuine urge to learn about another person.
>>
Don't try too hard. Just relax and have a few drinks to loosen up.
>>
Make sure to show a genuine interest in her. Listen to what she has to say when she talks about herself.
Questions are a great way to find out more about her, but make sure your conversations aren't just back and forth questions - let her learn a bit about you too.
>>
>>18610763
http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation
Smile. Walk her home. Smile. Talk. Smile. Steal a kiss or handhold her.
>>
>>18610763

I'm not so sure about what >>18611024 is saying.

> Steal a kiss or handhold her.

I mean, nothing wrong with making a move on a date, but if you are so new to this, it might be best to play it slowly.

Now, if you are super set on making a move, DON'T GO FOR A KISS. Break the contact barrier first by holding her, hugging her, or some other shit. But don't kiss her out of the blue.

Good luck OP!
>>
On the morning have a fap, it'll relax you, but also let some cum dry on your hand or even better near your face (try to hide it) so the pheromone will make you look manly and attractive.

Also eye contact, but no too much.

And b yourself ;)
>>
>>18610763
The Anons here are giving generally good advice. Though I'd skip the cum perfume part. Eeeeuw! So be confident, slow, positive, respectful etc. etc.

And now the other side of the story. Your date, be it a he or a she, is quite likely nervous and consumed with performance anxiety. So part of your work is to forget your own anxiousness and work hard to make sure your date is chilled, confident and happy. You have to make it a safe occasion. Put effort into that, but don't overdo it. No threatening moves, lots of laughter and try hard to look as if you are enjoying his/her company. Be caring.
>>
>>18611104
The cum trick he wrote is well known and I use it myself.
I have a beard so I put some underneath, and as soon as we go for the greetings kiss on cheeks I can see on girl's expression that it works.

I don't fuck on first date but I can clearly see most of them are up to it.
>>
>>18611112
>>18611104
>>18611082
it's exactly like when you do a cunilingus, it makes you rock hard and horny enough to reduce the wait time between ejaculations
taoists wrote a lot about sex fluids and their importance
it should be subliminal though so don't overdo it or an experienced girl will recognise the smell instantly
>>
>>18611033

We're good on the kissing/touching. She already greets me with a kiss and will not let go of my hand. I can kiss her whenever i want.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.