[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a dream that every action I took, even what I saw and felt,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1451263574183.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451263574183.png
1MB, 1280x720px
I had a dream that every action I took, even what I saw and felt, was subject to the whim of some entity that exists inside my mind. Several times I tried waking up and walking away, only to find my muscles unresponsive, or sometimes I physically flew away, or at least visually perceived I did, but each time I woke on a newer plane to the voice of someone taunting me, as if my futile attempts at gaining control of my body were a baby's first attempts at standing on his feet.
The odd thing about it was that I started the dream in bed with a female friend that I could easily have but don't particularly want, that I'm holding in reserve in case I actually physically can't get a real girlfriend, before hearing a New York type gangster remarking about how this wasn't the normal time for me to be asleep but nevertheless it was time to get going.
I'm positive I'm awake now because I remember getting home, dicking around and going to sleep alone, but even awake I often believe there's some force inside my mind that prevents me from doing anything I'd really like to do. Like even when I translate the right words I want to say to a prospective date from my weird mental picture language, I might find my legs lock up preventing me from approaching her for just long enough to reason that it was worthless anyway, or even now, despite having several examples of this phenomenon that can't be explained away by 'bee urself', I can't seem to be able to visualize any of them.
So what can I do to free myself of this perceived or actual entity, or live as if it doesn't exist?
Also should I just go for it with this friend? Something about her screams unforseen danger, but I don't think it wants me to have anyone else.
>>
There are a number of things you could be experiencing. False awakenings night terrors pre lucid dreams sleep paralysis and a little phenomenon that makes you feel weightless. False awakenings are common and people have claimed to experience it 104 times in one night.Night terrors are also common and cause fear for no particular reason when you wake up. Pre lucid dreams are when you're aware you're dreaming but aren't quite in control. This happens a lot to. The creepy lady phenomenon is something I'm no stranger to. Tons of creepy girls appear in my dream doing all sorts of weird shit.The your senses are irresponsive thing is also something I experience a ton. Me being unable to move or sometimes even breath in my sleep while a creepy sound approaches or a monster still being visible when I close my eye. Usually what I do when I have these kind of dreams is sleep with the lights on. It makes it harder to sleep but certainly helps.Another thing I like to do is go a room away from the perceived danger and allow my ming to fully awaken and remind myself that none of what I saw is real. I would also reccomend reading a book or watching an episode of something light hearted before you hit the hay again. Try doing some light work out before you sleep or try to mentally and physically exhaust yourself so you're more likely to have a dreamless sleep. If you are experiencing sleep paralysis or are having trouble breathing please consult a doctor. If the dreams persist talk to a friend or go to a therapist.
>>
If you are unsure you're awake try hurting yourself. Not too severely but try punching a Waal or something
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.