[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was a genuine asshole when I was a teenager. And it wasn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

I was a genuine asshole when I was a teenager. And it wasn't your typical dumbass youth stuff, as most people who knew me from back then still hate me to this very day.

I like to think I'm different, that I've changed, but I've yet to make any new friends from that point forward. Is assholery just in my blood?
>>
>>18610609
>Is assholery just in my blood?

I'm guessing that's still better than blood in your asshole...
>>
>>18610609
How much of an asshole are we talking here?
>>
>>18610617
>be me
>be 17
>Tried to throw friend's kitten off of roof bc I thought it'd be funny
>Friend punched me, and never talked to me again
>Got rep as the school psycho
That isn't even the worst I've done.
>>
File: 1502181109665.jpg (23KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1502181109665.jpg
23KB, 600x600px
>>18610628
That's already bad enough for me you sociopath holy shit, how old are you now? And what's the worst you've done? Just out of curiosity
>>
>>18610628
What, you're surprised that you got a reputation as a sociopath, and you're surprised that you can't shake it just because you aren't openly acting sociopathic anymore?

You're gonna have to go way beyond that. Ideally, the best thing you could do is leave town, and ditch all social media. Make friends at your new job.

But yeah, big surprised that nobody wants to hang with a violent sociopath that has the early markers of a cereal killer.
>>
>>18610638
>cereal
Meant serial.
>>
>>18610638
I'm not surprised at all, and I know that I full well deserved the reputation of a sociopath, just as I do now. I'm not making any excuses for myself, here.

As for ditching town and everything else, I already did all of that. Last time I saw a familiar face was about five years ago. Now I just spend the vast majority of my time inside my apartment like a NEET. Since I make my money online, I hardly go outside for anything. This is probably for the best, in all honesty.

>>18610635
Eh. I'm in my twenties. The worst that I've ever done, though... Man, that'll villify me as a psycho nutjob for sure, but I full well deserve it. The most assholic, sociopathic thing I did was leave a rotting bird carcass I found on the road in my friend's room. Again, I did it for shits and giggles.

I genuinely want to kill myself.
>>
reading this reminded of me, 5yo little girl, playing with neighbour kids, we found mice/mouse that was about to die, I suggested we put a brick over it... they were reluctant but still agreed, I held brick over the mouse and let if fall, this little mouse was instantly dead with her insides splashed around her - it was ugly sight and I instantly realized I killed this little thing just out of curiosity. No one ever got to know this story, but I still feel so ashamed and digusted of myself for doing it. Now 23yo, never tried to harm anyone or any animal, too much guilt from that 1 little mice.
>>
>>18610675
That's kinda my situation, except it was more than a one time thing, and while you were five, I was in my late teens, and thus I knew full well that the kinds of things that I thought was "funny" was wrong. I stopped doing that kinda stuff, but the guilt still eats me up.
>>
>>18610686
idk, go to church to pray or something, at least you dont do this shit anymore, you could also go to animal shelters and do volunteering stuff there - it also helps with lifting your guilt...
as for being asshole - better try to be more caring of other people. You can meet people in self-motivation seminars or go to volunteering in any event that is organised by catholic church... I made friends while I was in "world youth days 2011" in Madrid. I went only because trip was cheap and it was more like going as tourist not as piligrim. People are friendly and kind, made few friends there, but now I lost contact with them because they live too far away to go out.., but it still was good decision going there...
>>
>>18610675
mercy kill
>>
>>18610675
>still eats meat daily
kek you sure feel bad about that one mouse
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.