[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buckle up boys >Start a new job >work my first few days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0246.jpg (169KB, 900x748px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0246.jpg
169KB, 900x748px
Buckle up boys
>Start a new job
>work my first few days
>kinda like it,people are okay there.
>days go by and before I know it it's the end of my first work week
>go home
>Get in a fight with gf over future stuff. She's going off to college soon and wants me to come with her but doesn't want me to have A shitty job and actually be able to meet rent. I can but she just chooses to be ignorant and makes a big deal about it.
>get sick of her telling me we might have to break up under circumstances where we have no possible contact while she goes to college.
>tell her these have been just a bunch of "wasted years". By that I meant if she breaks up with me for that reason.
>she really doesn't like that
>immediately starts to cry and runs out of the room, gets in her car and drives home
>I don't talk to her for two days.
>start my second work week
>fucking cutie walks down the grill line
>easily 11/10 compared to everyone there
>looks so out of place
>she approaches me and says she'll be training me today
>feels like a weight has been lifted off my chest
>infatuated with this girl
>she shows me the basics
>she's a really good teacher
>I tell her
>she says thank you and says that I'm a good student
>pervert part of me wishes she could have said that under "bedroom" circumstances
>as we go about our work day, she follows me around,making sure I'm doing everything right
>we get to talking, she likes a lot of the things I like
>can't stop admiring her
>we talk about our cats, interests, I even got a little back story out of her
>says she's going off to college in Japan soon.
>heart sinks
>don't act any differently, just go about my day with her.
>this happens for a couple more days
>eventually talk so much she adds me on Facebook and Snapchat
>constantly talking/ snap chatting when she isn't at work.
>do this for another week
>girlfriend messages me out of the blue wanting me to come into her work to see her on her break
>do so
Cont.
>>
>>18610446
Type this shit up before posting it, like in notepad, and then just copy and paste it, so we don't have to wait 10 minutes in between posts.
>>
>>18610446
>>18610459
I'll keep that in mind

>Seeing gf on her break goes okay
>look around some stores and buy her something
>she goes back to work
>go home that night and have the best dream i've had in a while
>11/10 Girl and I are sitting at home, cuddling, then we're on a date, then we're standing in a line and i have my arm around her as she's smiling
>just simple things but it was such an enjoyable dream
>we even showered together which was a little odd but i felt butterflies instead of being that turned on
>wake up and go to work
>she isn't there
>works sucks without her
>come in next day, she doesn't get there till later
>rejoice because we talk and through the day i ask her to cover me as i'm going to the bathroom
>She does and says "You owe me and ice cream, Anon!"
>heart bursts because she's so cute
>tell her that i would buy her an ice cream
>later that day her break comes along and i buy it for her
>she smiles and hides her face, she's blushing pretty hard and lets out a little giggle
>literally feel like i'm falling in love with her on the spot whilst i'm paying
>get the same feeling i felt when i met my current gf

What do i do, my current gf is everything to me but there's a chance it's going to end soon with her going off to college.
Idk if i'm stuck at a dead end or i could actually have something here.
>>
>>18610511
for more context we've been together for 2.5 years
>>
They're both going off to college, what's the point when you it will be much harder to maintain relationship across Pacific Ocean? If you're rather hedonistic go for it, otherwise keep current gf.
>>
>>18610527
Implying the relationship with current gf is still maintainable
>>
>>18610527
This. Also you got so bored of current gf that you became infatuated so fast for another?

What's to say you won't get bored with this one too? That's best case scenario. Long term long distance never works.

If you want to go for either, consider relocation to both places and partner. Otherwise stop wasting time and find a local girl.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.