[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I wrong for not wanting help from my friends and family for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

Am I wrong for not wanting help from my friends and family for my mental problems? I've lived the typical beta life and have come out damaged. I've tried to move past it but now I feel sick and lost in time while everyone else moves on and loses their relation to me. The memories that plague my mind everyone else sees as miniscule. They tell me they're here to listen, but they all think my problems are stupid. That's the awesome thing about being a beta male.

I don't know what to do. I feel very worn out, physically and mentally. But I don't want to face what my life looks like to others. I don't want people coddling me back to normal. I just wish I could go somewhere and come back a strong person. But I guess that won't be happening
>>
>>18610126
Not with that attitude it won't, here's the thing about having supportive people around you, yes it's nice and all but nobody will ever understand your problems better than you because you experience them firsthand. As such nobody can solve your problems as effectively as yourself so if you're worried about the impact or lack of thereof that those around you may have on your attempts to better yourself then it's time you stop relying on them and focus more on exploring your own solutions. What people think of your doesn't matter and absolutely should never stall your progressions in life.

It sounds like what you need to do is get back in touch with your own self and try to pinpoint exaclty what you didn't like before. Then try to find A way to preoccupy yourself so you don't focus on or revert back to your former lifestyle. If you ask yourself what's wrong with me by looking through the eyes of others you'll never find out.
>>
>>18610126
>Got mental/emotional problems
>Can't fix them myself
>Don't want to ask for help.

Does that really sound logical to you?
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.