[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I make a clingy girlfriend not clingy without dumping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0166.jpg (115KB, 1280x851px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0166.jpg
115KB, 1280x851px
How can I make a clingy girlfriend not clingy without dumping them or hurting their feelings?
>>
Be clingy yourself
>>
>>18609698

Piss them off to get abit of the silent treatment dude.

What triggers her?
>>
>>18609698
You literally can't. It's a personality thing. Just move on.
>>
>>18609698
Finding compromise.
Teaching them to play csgo.
Doing some not so bothersome activity together.
Making a quota of clingyness per day.
Explaining to them difference between child and adult.
Finding new gf.

And now describe to us what level of clingy you are dealing with. What does she do, how often and what you hate the most?
>>
>>18609730
It's more or less an e-relationship. I'll get about a dozen or so texts from her a day, asking where I am or what precisely I'm doing. She's not too fond of me not responding immediately.
>>
>>18609698
Talk to her. Tell her you feel smothered and need a little space/time to yourself.
>>
Take her out with ur dads shotgun
>>
>>18609797
That's not clingy, that's controlling dude. You have to tell her she needs to live with the fact she can't know what you're doing 24/7 and that she needs to trust you, if she can't, then she can never have a relationship period.
>>
>>18609852
It depends on the guy. Some dudes like having "bro time" or time away to play video games. Others like the attention and feeling important.

>>18609698
OP, you're doing an elationship which is an LDR. If you can't understand that it's not a normal or natural thing to have no physical contact you need to expect it won't be normal like how your bros said it would be. It takes a shit ton more communication.

Also most girls trying to be serious will ask about where you at. That isn't clingy. Clingy is where they have breakdowns and panic attacks almost daily. Clingy is where you wake up to 30 missed calls and texts if you went to sleep without saying goodnight. It's like a lite version of seperarion anxiety. Either assess if you are willing to step up communication or try to work out a compromise where you check in on your own without being asked. I had a girlfriend like that before in LDR and basically telling her what I was up to before she asked calmed it down. Takes 3 seconds and becomes second nature and is no big deal desu.
>>
>>18609797
The only thing that makes e-relationships survive is communication. If you can't give that to her, don't be with her.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.