[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How am I supposed to find a a smart nerdy girl at art museums

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: teapartay.jpg (31KB, 603x606px) Image search: [Google]
teapartay.jpg
31KB, 603x606px
How am I supposed to find a a smart nerdy girl at art museums and history museums if they only go with their boyfriends? Do single women go ANYWHERE alone that isnt a bar?
>>
Wait anon do you really just lurk at museums trying to find a solo qt that's willing to mingle?
>>
>>18609622
No i have a museum membership through school so I'm there often. From what I see no women go there by themselves. I'm not looking for a hookup but it would be nice to chat with random qts about paintings art and other shit in the museums
>>
>>18609627
so if your only goal is to talk to a female about art and other loser shit, why does them being with their boyfriends stop you?
>>
>>18609635
Because OP is either lying or in denial when he says he'd be okay with not getting in their pants. If he truly just wanted someone to talk to about art, he wouldn't care what gender they were either.
>>
>>18609627
Talk to girls in your class. Better yet invite them
>>
>>18609664
>>18609635
Im saying i dont go there to find women with cheesy art pickup lines. i never said I wasnt interested in them
>>
rule no1:
all the good women are already taken. bye
>>
File: Phoenix-wright-objection.jpg (112KB, 550x404px) Image search: [Google]
Phoenix-wright-objection.jpg
112KB, 550x404px
>>18609859
just because a woman is taken, does not make her good.

>>18609600
I know man sometimes I'm like, everyone is in a relationship. But just, don't go to the fucking museum, if no singles are there. Go somewhere else.
>>
>>18609898
>all good women are taken
>all taken women are good
are you being serious right now
please leave /adv/ you dumb fuck jesus christ
>>
Would really like an answer to this too. Most girls also go to the bar with their boyfriends. Sucks.
>>
>>18610156
i really hope nobody looks for gf at a bar
>>
>>18610156
It depends on the bar and what day/time you're going to. Most girls do not go alone it's with a group of friends male/female or with a boyfriend. Usually the later it is the more likely they don't have someone to go home to. Also some bars are smaller or attract certain types.

If you're seriously just looking to meet someone to hook up with you're probably better off at a club.

That being said don't look for someone serious at a bar. You might find luck out but desu I think that shit is dying out. Bar is an alright place to take someone you are getting to know or met online but I feel like the "meeting a girl at the bar" is some fantasy that happens more in the movies than in real life.
>>
>>18609600
What time of day? On the assumption that most people work for a living, you are more likely to find single women at lunchtime (taking a break from work and choosing soul sustinance over food) and weekends. Aldo try the museum coffee shop lunchtime and alte afternoons (tea time).
>>
>>18610225
>i really hope nobody looks for gf at a bar

Where do I look for a gf then?
>>
me student 23, can find me in public library where are books for studying, in bar/pub with other 2-3girls that are dressed like sluts (me a bit overweight, not ugly type but all covered up), shopping for food alone...
>>
>>18610857
>me a bit overweight

No thank you.
>>
>>18610852
>jus be urself XD worked for me as a girl and I got a bf :)
>>
>>18609600
most people feel autists doing stuff alone, especially nerdy ones
if you find a girl doing shit alone she's most likely an alpha slut that will turn you into her fucboi
>>
Gamestop
>>
I'm to busy with my video games and avoiding the sun. Legit.
>>
>>18609600
You're computer literate. Go online and look.
Just move right a bit to /soc/ if you're fixated on 4chan, but a real dating side would be better.

Be charming online and then hope you can survive the terror of the first date.
>>
>>18611202
>survive the terror of the first date
Come back to /adv/ for instructions on this...
>>
File: 1493859277740.jpg (40KB, 487x594px) Image search: [Google]
1493859277740.jpg
40KB, 487x594px
>>18610860
t. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBh7hZEGK90
>>
Correct question is:

how I am supposed to cope with the fact that a girl hanging out in museums would probably be so bourgeois that I won't be standing her words, behaviour, needs and, above all, sarcasm and hyped sense of self worthness, for more than 1 hour and a half?

Hang out with a normal girl, and take her to museums. Show her the wonders of art and science. Kiss her. Repeat.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.