[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do you find a "safe" space in college.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1497484922480.jpg (11KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
1497484922480.jpg
11KB, 250x240px
How the fuck do you find a "safe" space in college. Seems like I am always pressured to conform conform conform. I don't give a fuck about these dick gobbling whores, nor these vapid boring people only looking for the next high. All I want to do is learn, and enjoy learning, and make something great for myself. Work on a few projects.

It seems most people I meet assume I am a normie, since I can communicate pretty well, and generally read people so that I can fit in quickly. However, Why do so many colleges seem to encourage this fuckin 0 sum lifestyle and how do I GTFO of it while still being able to get a job in EE or programming?
>>
>>18609416
join an anime club or computer club or something where you would expect the people to be smart.
>>
File: 1502003161816.png (279KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
1502003161816.png
279KB, 500x384px
look at this first year

stick to the library, all those fucktards will be gone second and third year
>>
>>18609416
At this point most colleges and universities are daycare centers. Ignore them and put your nose to your fucking desk and work. Seek out people who aren't total fuckheads and befriend them. That's called networking and can open up opportunities for you down the line.
>>
>>18609429
At least that those clubs are filled with weaboos or socially awkward people.
>>
>>18609416
You can't.
Try to find a group of people out of college.
>>
File: 1500589319634.jpg (45KB, 628x442px) Image search: [Google]
1500589319634.jpg
45KB, 628x442px
>>18609430
True as fuck. Maybe a lot of normies that called you normie will be gone, but still there isn't going to be a "safe space" just a "less hostile and less normie general college".
>>
>>18609416
youve generalised people into whores or douchebags, and use terms to refer to others with negative connotations. sounds like you dont want any friends so its best if you just slink away in your trenchcoat and fedora and avoid human contact
>>
File: me_by_4wd.jpg (228KB, 750x1125px) Image search: [Google]
me_by_4wd.jpg
228KB, 750x1125px
>>18609605
WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME? REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>18609416
I don't understand, what's the problem? Go to class, sit in the library and study, go to your room and study more, sleep, repeat. Have a tight group of friends you hang out with exclusively. If you want to go through school and ignore all the bullshit, then just do that. Literally ignore it all. If people try to talk to you about SJW shit, just literally ignore them and keep walking. If you're at a party or hanging out with people and one of them brings up SJW shit, literally get up and walk away. You can play it off like you have to pee or something. Just distance yourself from retards, basically.

Nightmare mode: join the Young Republicans and wear your elephant pin around campus.
>>
>>18609416

... by just sticking to your classes, the library, and your dorm.
>>
File: 1501545689514.gif (1MB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
1501545689514.gif
1MB, 250x233px
>>18609416

You just sound like a generally unpleasant person to interact with. With your attitude I'm not sure you'll find many safe spaces in life.
>>
I barely talked to other people in university. Don't really get what your problem is. Then again I don't live in burgerland, seems like college is pretty retarded over there
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.