[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If anyone recognizes this, talk to me, I'm that guy with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1645.jpg (649KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1645.jpg
649KB, 2048x1536px
If anyone recognizes this, talk to me, I'm that guy with the bad memory and shit, and I just want to talk to someone right now.
>>
Actually, you don't have to recognize this and, we can talk about anything, you can share your story, I'll share mine, that sort of thing.
>>
>>18609294
I live three hours away from my campus and the semester is starting in 18 days, I still haven't found housing and I'll also need to find a job when I get there.
>>
>>18609298
Ah, do you live in a house? Or an apartment? I know an apartment is more likely, but it's still worth asking.
>>
>>18609304
I live in a house right now but I'm trying to find a room in someones apartment for rent on craigslist since that's all I'll be able to afford working 30-40 hours per week.
>>
I'm sorry for you
>>
>>18609306
Ah, I see.
>>
>>18609309
I do sound desperate, so I see why.
>>
>>18609310
What's your story? How bad is your memory?
>>
>>18609316
Car crash, august 11 2013. Every few days, I wake up thinking that it is that date previously mentioned. Because of this, I am under my parent's custody. Which is bad, my dad was emotionally repressive and manipulative, and he still is. Both of my parents take my disability checks, and hide them. I don't know what they use them for, but if I were to guess, it's for furniture. I am 22.
>>
>>18609316
However, I'm planning on moving with my girlfriend in a few months, the problem is, she has her own shit to deal with, and she's becoming hard to read. I have never told her how my life is essentially in her hands because I don't want her to have the much pressure on her, and I don't want to seem manipulative.
>>
>>18609331
Don't you have a disability case manager who you can talk to about the abuse and thievery? They may be able to place you in a proper facility until you can move in with your girlfriend.
>>
>>18609343
I do, but I dont want a court case before I leave.
>>
>>18609343
Oh shit, I should mention, she lives a few hours away, and they don't know about her, for, well, obvious reasons.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.