[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any tips/advice on how to better my mood? I've been very

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Tips-for-good-mood-1.jpg (15KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Tips-for-good-mood-1.jpg
15KB, 400x300px
Any tips/advice on how to better my mood?
I've been very depressed lately, and have been trying to fight it with weightlighting, good food (I cooked myself some bell sprouts & chicken earlier), yoga, etc. I still feel like shit - the only things on my mind are how broke I am, wanting to move out to a new place, or killing myself. It has gotten to a point where I can't even seem to sit down and enjoy a movie/play a videogame anymore.
>>
You need to remove the reason why you are in this mood in the first place, not trying to avoid your problems.
>>
>>18609281

Ok, well as valiant as your efforts may be, you need to be fully aware of the fact that weight lifting and good food is not the cure for clinical depression and suicidal ideation. Clinical depression is a chemical imbalance in your brain that requires a lot more than lifestyle changes to address. If you can't enjoy every day activities and constantly think about killing yourself than this issue is much much bigger than just being in a bad mood and you need to start treating it with the severity it warrants. Get professional help, OP. There is no home remedy for psychiatric disorders.
>>
File: IMG_2908.png (24KB, 628x775px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2908.png
24KB, 628x775px
>>18609281
Anon why the fuck are you eating bell sprouts
>>
Take cold showers in the morning. Google it. It has many benefits. And it helps with depression. You can add it to your healthy routine.

Being in bad mood and wanting other things is not a bad thing. It is normal. Depression if treated can make you grow as a human being.
>>
Thank all of you for your advice
>>18609293
Hahaha fuck I meant to say brussel sprouts
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.