[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/, may I have advice on the following situation; Met

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: dae-preview-7.jpg (306KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
dae-preview-7.jpg
306KB, 900x600px
Hi /adv/, may I have advice on the following situation;

Met a girl (will be referred as 1). We clicked, I didn't fall in love tho, but met each other some more, kissed. Everything was going fine.

Met another girl (will be referred as 2). I've known her since I was like 16. Didn't see each other for a long time, met again, reconnected. Always had this.. tension between us.

We met sometimes, I've told her about 1. She told me some nasty things about 1. She also said shit like she'd be my wingman whenever, she was sad that I had gotten with someone like her etc. I've distanced myself a bit, but decided to confront her about it. She was really calm about it and answered every truthful in my oppinion, which I liked. We had a good evening.

Yesterday I've met 2. We were the three of us, her, me and a school friend of hers. Got drunk. She had to go home, so I walked home with her schoolfriend. I didn't behave that evening, was drunk, did stupid shit, she was worried and tried to call me like 4 times and sent me messages, asking if I was ok. Her friend then told her I was. Everything fine. Today i got up and excused myself for my behaviour. She questioned the evening. Apparently I've told her schoolfriend something wich upset her, and she wanted an explanation. Unfortunately I don't know what I may have asked or said. So we talk a bit back and forth. She also asks me what happened between me and 1 that night, because I've told her that I met her. So I explained, that I've met her, discussed with her, was happy with what she said. She replies really cold.. ? and then follows up with the remark that she doesn't understand then why I've told whatever I did to her schoolfriend. I asked her what did I tell him then; She didn't reply. So i called her, said she wants to go sleep. I let her and then she just said "Why don't you go ask 1 if you want to talk".

But all the time talking about friendship and bla.
Am I fucking blind?
>>
I've tried to work out some sense out of that last chunk of text, but it's seemingly impossible for me. Can you rephrase the whole situation?
>>
>>18609204
Ofcourse.
Like I said, I've met Girl 2 yesterday, alongside with a schoolfriend of hers. We got drunk and at some point she had to go home. I did some stupid shit that night and got both of them worried. So when she went home, she was trying to call me / text me, asking if I was fine, telling me she felt horrible for not staying longer. Since I was walking home alongside with her school friend, he told her I was fine. Apparently I've asked her school friend a question or said something about her. I don't what.

Today I wrote her, excusing myself. She wanted an explanation for the following things:
- I've told her yesterday that I saw Girl 1, but not what we did. So she wanted to know what happened I guess..
- Why I did that stupid shit.
- Why I said or asked that thing which I don't remember anymore to her friend.

So I explained to her and excused myself, again.
I explained why I did that stupid stuff, I was drunk.
I explained what I discussed with Girl 1. After this explanation, she replied really cold, with a follow up "I still don't understand then what you told my friend!"

I asked what I told him and she didn't reply, so I called her. Before hanging up she tells me "Why don't you ask Girl 1 if you want to talk?" and hangs up.

Yes, I know it's confusing, sorry.
English isn't my native language.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.