[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>previous phone, started to get weird calls >Female voice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1501893341968.gif (282KB, 248x200px) Image search: [Google]
1501893341968.gif
282KB, 248x200px
>previous phone, started to get weird calls
>Female voice (Sometimes a completely different woman.), lots of heavy breathing and creepy talk. Could immediately tell it wasn't a recording
>She'd say my name and bring up specific shit or names
>Contacted the police and they said it was just someone prank calling and they suggest I get a new number
>Do that, a few weeks later, it's started again
>She calls in the middle of the night, when I'm awake after work
>Different female voice but she says my name and starts giggling
>Goes into specific details about me sexually and starts saying shit she would do to me
>I keep asking who they are, and she starts laughing and hangs up
>Won't answer my calls or text

I don't know anyone that would do this sort of thing. I mostly keep to myself and am very careful about who I give my number to, especially after the change.

What's going on? At first I didn't care but it's creeping me out, now.
>>
>>18609167

get an app that lets you use a fake number. slowly give out that new number to one person at a time, one every week or two. when you start getting the prank calls on that phone number, you will know who you gave it to.

alternately you can just not answered blocked alls
>>
>>18609167
Go to police again and tell them you will bother them until they move their fat asses and trace the call.
>>
>>18609175
I really like this idea.
>>
>>18609315
google voice is really good for this.
>>
Just reading this is really creeping me out and idk why. I would get really paranoid about shit like this
>>
>>18609334
Same anon
>>
>>18609167
It's a schoolgirl prank. Neighbor's kids?
>>
>>18609167
>act flirty and horny
>tell her you want to meet up
>meet up
>beat the living shit out of her
>>
File: 1502447833202.png (968KB, 1296x860px) Image search: [Google]
1502447833202.png
968KB, 1296x860px
>>18609167
Download "truecaller" but remove some permissions cuz botnet

>>18610876
Also this
>>
>>18609167
Maybe just block that number you retard
>>
>>18610876
This or block the number. Anyway police wont bother wiht it.
>>
thats all sorts of creepy man wtf
>>
Try googling the number or even tryping it into facebook.
If the person is stupid enough to have her number publically associated with her facebook then you know who they are.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.