[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it mean when the qt at work hasn't been wearing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1500179020029.jpg (61KB, 855x508px) Image search: [Google]
1500179020029.jpg
61KB, 855x508px
What's it mean when the qt at work hasn't been wearing makeup the past few weeks when I worked with her?

does that mean I don't have a chance anymore?

she does look better without it (I think most girls do) but does that mean she doesn't give af about looking her best around me
>>
>>18609113
She's trying to say this is my ugly face. Accept me.

Same as when a girl drops in the I have kid in a conversation. Accept me.
>>
>>18609113
Or maybe she's just comfortable enough around you that she doesn't feel the need to show off
>>
>>18609113
Guarantee you she is wearing makeup, just not as much or going for a more natural look
>>
>>18609113
It means she didn't feel the need to.

It doesn't mean anything in the end, but since you have to ask I'll tell you this: she feels nothing special for you.
>>
Hey OP, it could go a few ways here;
1) she could have felt you didn't care for her so she gave up
2) she just doesn't feel like wearing makeup
3) she's seeing a guy so stopped caring

t. A girl who has done all three
>>
>>18609113
Easiest way to gauge what it means
>"hey (girl), have you been doing something different with your make up?"
1)yeah, I haven't been wearing any because blah
2)yeah, I've been trying out blah
3)nope
You seem interested in whatever she just said
>"well, it looks really good. I like it."

If shes interested and you ever stood a chance, she'll like the compliment and you gained a bit of insight. If she's not and you never did, she'll say thanks and take it like every other compliment from every other dude.
>>
>>18609113
>she does look better without it
Probably wearing natural make up then.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.