[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have a friend who evidently has been neglecting one of his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1502335797084.jpg (44KB, 647x435px) Image search: [Google]
1502335797084.jpg
44KB, 647x435px
So I have a friend who evidently has been neglecting one of his dogs for years. I feel physically sick about it and want to get the dog some treatment. He is fed every day but as far as I can tell they never wash him and he has raised black skin from what I understand is bacteria/fungus. He has missing fur and red skin in a lot of places from scratching and the last time I saw him he looked depressed with a bone dry nose and mucous, bloodshot eyes. This dog is fucked up! I want to take him to the vet for my friend but here are my concerns:
1. I don't want to compromise the identity of the owner
2. Even if I am not the owner, I am worried that I could get into legal trouble or even arrested.
Seriously I have never seen a dog in such a horrid condition and I just want to make him feel better. Idc that it isn't my dog and I am not interested in getting my friend into legal trouble. (My friend is poor asf with children so he doesn't have time or money but I have both) please help. What the hell do I do?
>>
>>
have you asked your friend about it? maybe they do look after him but he has some ilness?
>>
>>18608632
He doesn't know what it is. But what I do know is that i would have taken the dog to the vet by now. The dog is clearly suffering due to neglect and filth
>>
>>18608623
Yup pretty much this
>>
>>18608636
are you sure he hasn't taken him to the vet yet?
>>
>>18608632
Btw they never take him out either. From what I'm seeing he sits in a corner and licks at himself all day. It's totally fucked
>>
>>18608643
you could call animal protection. now it depends what you care about more, the dog's wellbeing or yoir friend not finding out what happened...
>>
>>18608641
Yes I'm sure! He said he would be arrested for abuse and that's why even I am afraid to take the dog to the vet for him!
>>
>>18608612
let the dog escape, call animal control and say its a stray.

one of my neighbors had a horse recently, but they have a very small yard. the horse was obviously suffering there, it had a similar infection to what you were talking about even. soo I kind of planned a night raid with my friends and we broke the horse out of its tiny cage.

its the city's problem now
>>
>>18608653
>>18608649
The problem is I am emotionally invested in this dog and I want to take care of him. So if anything I would like to rehab the dog with medicine and proper care but the first step to that is the vet
>>
Can't you just convince your friend to let you keep the dog? Or just say you want to "dog sit" the dog for an indefinite amount of time? Hell, offer money if you can. Just anything to get that dog away from him.
>>
>>18608653
I feel like that will result in the fastest euthanization of a dog ever seen. Some shelters will see a sick stray dog and be like "welp..." and put the poor thing out of its misery due to lack of money and space.
>>
>>18608653

Why didn't you just call animal control? Do you actually care if your neighbors found out? I don't know how horses do on their own in the wild, but it probably died.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.