[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've no one else to ask for help, is it possible I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Burning_e47a01_6199914.jpg (26KB, 500x389px) Image search: [Google]
Burning_e47a01_6199914.jpg
26KB, 500x389px
Bf and I do long distance, I stayed at his place all throughout July. I use birth control and took it every day, sometimes a maximum of 4 hours after the alarm had rung for me to take it. He came inside almost every time. Now I'm back at my place, many miles between us, skip week came and so did my period, and I've started the new batch of birth control pills for this month. Sometimes I feel really tired and want to eat a lot. My stomach feels hard too, or that may be all the punching... What are the chances I'm pregnant? Am I just being hysterical?
Please help you guys, I'm losing my damn mind! I've no one else to turn to for help...
>>
>>18608254
Take a pregnancy test.
If you had your period after having sex, then no you're not pregnant.
>>
very unlikely.
why don't you go get a test? it will give you certainty. not knowing what's up isn't doing you any good.
>>
Thank you so much you guys, you gave me the balls I needed to go take one
Thank you both so much
Thank you
Thank you
THANK YOU
>>
>>18608269
it's alright. report back if you can.
>>
You guys are freaking angels, I will
I'll buy it tomorrow, so I'll report the day after that (saturday)
Again, thank you so both/all so much, you did so little, but it means the absolute world to me
>>
As a protip from a girl who used to be worried about being pregnant every month, PLEASE don't punch yourself! It's super dangerous. You can easily rupture or injure those very sensitive organs. As well, the stress you have about this might be prolonging your period from coming. I highly suggest giving yourself an orgasm (or two, or three idgaf), because the movements your body makes naturally during one can sometimes mimic the cramps you get during your period (minus the pain) and that can help kickstart some blood flow (not immediately mind you).
>>
also, buy a bunch of tests so you have one at hand whenever you feel paranoid. it will help you ease your mind very fast.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.