[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it hard to win a girl's heart? Basically I'm talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: FullSizeR.jpg (139KB, 1242x1515px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeR.jpg
139KB, 1242x1515px
Is it hard to win a girl's heart? Basically I'm talking to this girl about dating and having some fucking. She said you'll have to fuck my heart first. She even said she has a crush on me, so any tips on how to not fuck up? Going out for ice cream at saturday night. Also what moves should I make in the date? Thanks guys!
>>
>>18608146

If she has a crush on you, then just keep doing what you are doing. She is clearly into it.

Don't kiss her out of the blue. Hold her or hug her first, to break the ocntact barrier. Have fun.

To be fair, she sounds crazy, but good luck.
>>
>>18608146
Are you 12 years old?
>>
>>18608146
Learn from the experience. You'll get the hang of it. You're still a kid, 16 at most, nothing you do not matters anyway.
>>
>>18608166
I know she's still a virgin. She's hot af, and she is in her 20s. She really didn't have sexual experiences, but the only sexual thing she has done was sending me nudes, but with stickers on the nips
>>
>>18608173
I'm actually 18. Was shy af, but now my dating game is getting better
>>
>>18608176

Why are you telling me this? Also, again, if she is sending you nudes, she is interested. Keep up the good work.
>>
>>18608180
Damn playing the game late boi. Good luck tho bro
>>
>>18608166
Why does she sound crazy for not spreading her legs so quickly like any other ho out there? If she means it, it's good then. People should connect mentally and emotionally first and let the sex come as the cherry on the top, not the other way around
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.