[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can talk to people, go to parties, smile, tell jokes and laugh.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 177663.jpg (98KB, 639x1315px) Image search: [Google]
177663.jpg
98KB, 639x1315px
I can talk to people, go to parties, smile, tell jokes and laugh. But in my head, I have serious problems. Panic attacks, anxiety fits, existential crises, chest pains, throat tightness, dry mouth, pains in my skull from all the stress all while talking to a group of 5 people about how I think it'd be great for organic grapefruit fleshlights would be the latest sex toy trend. I'm so good at acting normal that psychologists deem me to be a normal and mentally healthy person. Sometimes I get so depressed I zone out in the corner of my screen with my eyelids barely cutting my vision off. What's wrong with me?
>>
>>18608134
Why arnt you letting out your really thoughts and emotions. Holding them in more only make it worse. As a kid were you encouraged to keep your feelings to yourself?
>>
>>18608134
Your a normal person, congratulations. Now just try and imagine that most everyone you consider "stable" is going through the same shit in their head and when they're alone. Deal with it and find some people that understand it.
>>
>>18608158
Not encouraged in the sense that others would do so, but encouraged in the sense that my environment simply made it beneficial for me to keep them to myself
>>18608174
*You're; and everyone I know I consider to be sheeple (probably because I'm secretly jealous) and have gone through life in the most predictable ways possible
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.