[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >college freshman >attempts to hang self in room

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1501518787690.jpg (59KB, 634x483px) Image search: [Google]
1501518787690.jpg
59KB, 634x483px
>be me
>college freshman
>attempts to hang self in room
>fails
>try living to see if shit gets any better
>4 days later find out my parents are cutting my college fund so I have to drop out

Honestly, what's the fucking point now?
I've been working hard to prove myself and it's been going nowhere and now I'm a college dropout. If I go back to my shitty island, I'm stuck there for the rest of my life, working for shit pay.
I had a back up plan because I saw this coming when they volunteered to pay for my college (my parents are notorious for pulling out late, hence my birth), but now that it's actually happening, I'm doubting the legitimacy of my plan.
What do I do?
>>
>>18607874
was your back plan suicide? then yeah i doubt you did execute that too well
>>
1st off stealing that pic op
2nd if you have a driver's license either kill yourself using by let the car run in the garage
Or run into a tree at 80+ mph.

Sell your vidyas and buy a Walmart shotgun and go out Kurt Cobain or find a tall bridge at night and do a flip.

So many ways to kill yourself or stop being a fag and take charge of your life. It's work and it doesn't come over night remember that.
>>
>>18607874

youre a dumbass, of course they cut the money. Why the hell would they invest money in your college if they think you might kill yourself?
>>
You are a tard op never go to college unless you can pay for it ergo community college and flip burgers never go into debt for education
>>
>>18607874
Run off from everyone. Go to another state and work as a fast food employee, work hard for a little longer time, pay for yourself. College is not that necessary my friend. You could volunteer in a lot of stuff around and help other people; you'll find a special kind of happiness from helping them around and some even pays so don't worry. Work on yourself.
>>
>>18607874
College is not for everyone and may not be for you.

Note that I did NOT say you're not good enough for it. It might not be good enough for you.

College is designed to serve two types of people - those who enjoy learning just for the sake of learning, and those aiming for a profession for which a specific major and degree are required.

If you're not in one of those groups, college would be at best pointless, at worst a demoralizing waste of time.

There are other paths to success and happiness. Learn a trade, dive right into the world of work, become self-employed, join the military, etc.

The world will always need plumbers, electricians, truck drivers, bus drivers, mailmen, firemen, cops, barbers, store clerks, inventors, entrepreneurs, etc etc etc - all honorable and well-paying professions
>>
>>18607972
They didn't know about the suicide, fuckface
>>
Y'all are right.
I should just die.
Fuck it.
Thanks.
>>
>>18607874
Lmao OP got roasted so bad, poor guy.
>>
>>18608097
OP, if you aren't set on killing yourself, this is the post to listen to.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.