[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My fiancee' is a B cup and I want her to get breast enhancement.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 1

File: s-l300[1].jpg (10KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
s-l300[1].jpg
10KB, 300x199px
My fiancee' is a B cup and I want her to get breast enhancement. She once mentioned before that she'd like to have bigger breasts, but the other day she had a dress that didn't fit around the bust because her breasts weren't big enough, but then said she'd never get breast enhancement, despite showing interest before.

So /adv/ how do I make her want it again? How can I subtly drop hints around her such that she will think it's a good idea?
>>
>>18607773
Let me date her instead. I love b cups.
>>
>>18607773
She was probably jokeing the first time. She's not a doll anon don't treat her like one.
>>
>>18607799
B-but that's my kink..!

No but seriously, she wasn't joking before. She just said it out of the blue when talking about something though I can't remember what it was.
>>
>>18607812
>out of the blue
She hasn't given it much thought. People change there minds. Unless you want to play 4d chess and mess with her self esteem to the point were she does want to get breast augmentation, I'd leave it be.
>>
>>18607820
That's a start. Any more ideas?
>>
It's not your decision, if she doesn't want to good for her, you gotta respect that
>>
Large breasts don't cause back pain or anything
>>
Usually 4chan is cynical, full of hate, and sex-focused.

What happened here?
>>
>>18607834
Kys Faggot.

Is that better?
>>
>>18607840
That's a start. Any more ideas?
>>
>>18607834
Did you not see the board you're on? You're a normie that thinks /b/ represents all of 4chan, aren't you
>>
They would be bigger but they wouldnt feel the same anon, theres nothing like natural boobs, either small or big, natural is just better.
>>
>>18607852
I've been visiting 4chan for a few years now. I check out a lot of the boards.
>>
>>18607854
I wondered this too, but I've never felt enhanced before. Would love to try, except I can't for obvious reasons. I still reckon I'd prefer it just for how it looks.
>>
>>18607773
If you decide to go with a boob job, don't go nuts, you don't want her to have bolt-ons. But on the other hand, ive seen women leave guys after getting boobs. Beware.
>>
>>18607859
Trust me, let her keep her boobs the way they are, you both will not regret it
>>
>>18607855
while this is true for many boards, there are a few ones where there is less edge (even if the autism is at the same level)
from what i've seen boards like adv, out, diy, trv have sensibly less edge than the rest
of course there will still be plenty when the topic goes over roasties since r9k autists spreaded everywhere
>>
It's her body man. Any coercion you make for it will come across as you not finding her attractive right now and it will eat at her and break her down. If it's seriously that much of a dealbreaker for you dump her and fond a girl with the tits you want
>>
>>18607867
Lol yeah, I was thinking a boost to C cup or D cup at most.
>>
>>18607907
Yeah that's the tricky part. I have to keep saying I love them just the way they are. I mean, they are great tits, just would be nice if they were a bit bigger. I've been thinking of making my cock bigger too to balance it out. She said she doesn't want it bigger, but, let's be honest, what girl doesn't? Amirite?
>>
>>18607773
you're retarded. when she gets pregnant those breasts are going to explode to Ds and stay that way. If you really want her to get bigger tits put a ring on her finger and knock her up.
>>
>>18607913
kek are you 13 or something
>>
>>18607918
For real?
>>
>>18607924
13 and a half
>>
>>18607930
>For real?
yeah for real.
>>
>>18607918
But then you'd have to deal with a fucking kid ruining your lives for the next 18 years.
>>
>>18607773
Non-essential major surgery is not something you should be demanding of her just to satisfy your erotic fantasies, and it is not something she should consider just to make you happy.
>>
>>18608050
This is why I said "subtly". She mentioned wanting it before, I just want to redirect her back to that so she will be happy having it too.
>>
>>18607930
How do you not know this?
>>
As a girl, breast enhancement is always something women end up thinking about sooner or later. However, it's really not worth all the risks that come with it. SOOOOOO much shit could go wrong and it's painful. You wouldn't voluntarily give your video game character a health disadvantage, so why would you voluntarily support your wife giving herself one?
>>
>>18608143
>As a girl, breast enhancement is always something women end up thinking about sooner or later.

As a girl, I can say that it's absolutely not true. Maybe girls with small or saggy breasts end up considering the surgery, but I have medium sized boobs and not even once entertained the thought of enlarging them.

And you OP, should realise that as for now it doesn't seem like she is interested in it anymore and you should learn to respect her decisions. You can just ask her honestly how she feels about getting bigger boobs. But if she tells you flat out that she's not interested, let it go.
>>
>>18608157
Well shit yeah, if you have some bigass titties. But if you're in the tiny titty committee, it's definitely more plausible to say "all".
>>
>>18607913
>I've been thinking of making my cock bigger too to balance it.
You can't, lol.
>>
>>18607773
Fake tits are terrible. They feel bad, they look bad. Don't be a fool. Natural > fake every single day of the week
>>
>>18607831
That's a lie that women try to make you believe. Breasts don't cause any back pain if you have a decent bra.

>>18609526
Don't listen to this person, anon. One of my friends got a boob job and everyone has since been envious of all the attention she gets. Big tits are great.
>>
>>18609574
Boob jobs are great if it looks natural, i've seen woman on bikinis with clearly fake boobs that looked like coconuts, it might look good on clothes but is awful when naked, i've heard that japanese breast implants are the best, but i don't know how accurate this statment is.
>>
>>18607773
You don't derserve her if you think her breasts aren't good enough.Its like her saying you should get a penis enlargement.
>>
There are other natural ways to get her tits to grow OP. Give her tits more love, massage them. She can do workouts that lift her tits. Or get her pregnant lol.
>>
>>18610320
I'm all over her tits pretty much constantly, massaging them, etc., I'm very much a boobs man, but doesn't work. Her breasts are perfect other than the size.

>>18610197
Lol ok, let's enter the real world shall we? I'm not exactly saying this is a make or break for our engagement let alone our relationship. Was just wondering if there was any form of psychology to be used to condition/train her.
>>
>>18607773
impregnate her. nature's breast enhancement
>>
>>18610623
We probably won't consider kids until like 10 years from now, and sure, her breasts may get bigger, but then we'll have a fucking kid running around ruining our lives for 18 years.
>>
>>18610606
um bro have u ever seen the movie inception? just do that

jesus christ youre stupid
probably gay too
>>
>>18610606
>I'm very much a boobs man
>Proposes to a girl with B cup tits
Lol you got your priorities out of whack. Hopefully you don't end up cheating on the poor girl with a hucow.
>>
>>18607913
>subjecting yourself to dick enhancement to balance up the exploitation of your fiancée
Not that I'm against what you're doing but hot damn, that's new levels of autism bro.
>>
>>18607932
Inches
>>
I have big boobs and they don't cause back problems. I'm confused at how they would because they're pretty light
>>
>>18610944
But you front body head first on the bed while sleeping, it'll feel crushed and it rather uncomfortable.
>>
I kind of want my wife to get surgery to get them more symmetrical but everyone says the results with fake tits aren't good so I guess it's hopeless
>>
>>18610949
I lie down on my chest 70% of the time and it's not uncomfortable.
>>
>>18610979
I don't know my sister says that too but I don't know maybe my boobs are sensitive?
>>
>>18607930
Are you a 13 year old, mad that your gf hasn't gone through puberty yet??? Jesus christ, how do you not know that.
>>
>>18611030
>>18607932
>>
>>18608143
Maybe it's a good tradeoff for charisma
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.