[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long time lurker, first time poster. I need some other minds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 6

File: 1502187117833.png (576KB, 978x730px) Image search: [Google]
1502187117833.png
576KB, 978x730px
Long time lurker, first time poster.

I need some other minds on this guys.

I live with my girlfriend. I love her very much, she's made my life better than I could have imagined it being a few short years ago.

There is another girl who I've loved since high school. I've always loved her, but never touched her, and she's never touched me. We've talked about trying several times but something always got in the way.

She ends up moving, and I go to see her to say goodbye. The night turns into a really romantic experience and we profess undying love to each other. I know how this fucking sounds.

The next day it's worse, and we love eachother more. I go back to my girlfriend and I don't know what or how to say anything. I see my girlfriend in a different way now, I think I love and appreciate her even more.

But I can't get girl #2 out of my head. She's been the only woman I've ever wanted since I was 16 and a fat cunt. I'm fit now, relatively successful, living the life I've always wanted, and now I have TWO dream girls.

This is suffering. I'm supposed to see her again today. I know we're going to fuck. Or at least it feels like we are. I just want to ravage her, and she says nothing but "I want you to" about this.

I need help /adv/. Maybe just other people to bounce this off of. I don't know what to do and I don't understand what I'm feeling.
>>
>>18607729
Break up with your girlfriend.
She doesn't deserve to be with a man who wants someone else. It's unfair.
>>
simple rule: if you love two people, then you love none of them.

make with that whatever you want, but think about it very hard.
>>
>>18607729
Hi OP, she's leaving. She doesn't have to deliver on a relationship and all the pain it causes. Its uncomplicated. She will fuck you with glorious abandon to say goodbye because its like a one night thing and no consequences.

I used to share a house with a woman who ONLY fucked men who were going far away in the next day or two. Its a thing that happens.

So do it. And use a condom. Your only problem is dealing with guilt. Guilt is over-rated IMHO, but it may burn you up. Only you know the answer to that.
>>
>>18607737
Is that really what you find? It doesn't feel that way. It feels like I love both of them and it's kind of tearing me up.

My hope is that this fades when she moves. If I go see her, will that make it better when she moves? Will it help me move on? I'm thinking if I DON'T see girl #2 before she moves I'll just want to go out to her at some point.

Appreciate the responses though, really I do.
>>
>>18607751
I don't want to vilify her, I'm thinking the exact same way. After this she's gone. I get my dream girl for one night. You're totally right.

I'm not a hero, and guilt is definitely overrated. I have secrets from my girlfriend, but nothing like this.

Do I tell her eventually? That this is going to happen? Has anyone found that telling their GF the truth in times like this (or after the fact) is better than keeping it a secret?
>>
>>18607759
the issue is that you have zero clue how it feels to love someone. if you did, you couldn't also "love" someone else. that's why this rule never fails. people who think they love more than one person romantically have never really loved.
you should end things with both girls and first work on yourself.
>>
>>18607775
Dude, I appreciate you trying to help me, but you're just wrong about this.

Your sense of morality (possibly stronger than mine) doesn't make you the authority on love. I'm telling you I love these girls. In two very different ways. I'm sorry if you don't think that's possible.
>>
>>18607795
if you're so sure about this, then what would you want this to end with? a poly relationship?
>>
>>18607803
It sounds crazy, but it's so bad I've thought about this. I've thought about somehow breaking it to both of them that I can't live without either of them.

I'm afraid this would lead me to just losing both of them, that's the most likely outcome. I know girl #1 would do it for me, and that's painful. I don't know how girl #2 would react. It's possible, knowing both of their personalities.

But it doesn't feel sustainable. Maybe that's just ignorance talking, but polyamory feels like a fleeting lifestyle. Any experience with it?
>>
Think of how you'd feel if your girlfriend was the one in your position. Imagine she was even consulting others about what to do for not being able to hold herself back from fucking (or loving) another guy. How would that feel? Even if you never found out, how would it feel to even be suspicious of something like that? Think about that and get your head straight. And I'm not talking about the head of your penis.

Strength
Pride
Nobility

Live by those three principles, you'll never go wrong. Meet with the girl if you have to, but the right thing is to either cancel the appointment with a polite excuse if you're not going to behave or to actually act like a decent partner.
>>
>>18607818
does girl nr.2 know of your relationship?

i don't have experience with it, no. but you could give it a try. wordt that could happen is that you lose both. but what are the alternatives? life a lie?
>>
>>18607824
Just being honest I know how bad this will make me sound: somehow I never even thought of reversing the situation, so thank you for saying this.

It would feel horrible. Really terrible. But would really loving her mean I would need to accept it and let her figure it out on her own? I think that's just me making up excuses for myself, but I like to think I'm mature enough to handle it....but probably not. Thanks man. I might try meeting with her and not letting it go there...I think I have to at least see her before she goes.

>>18607827
Girl #2 knows. It makes her sound bad, but she's known me before I even know girl #1 existed, so I understand her not caring. I'm the bastard here.
>>
>>18607837
>somehow I never even thought of reversing the situation
Right. It's obvious from this whole thread you really need to do some work on your personality for the sake of those around you and for your own good as well. It'll also make you happier and doubts of this kind will vanish from your mind. Stop worrying so much about what others think about you, too. And don't feel bad for having asked about this, you can take it as the first and last step to a transition into the new you. Saying goodbye to girl #2 could further this mindset.
>>
>>18607837
yeah, it makes her look very bad.

i'm trying to imagine how i would react in either of the girls shoes.
if i was your gf, i would immediately end things to safe my dignity,m. if i was the other girl, i would not put myself over your relationship and tempt you like that, no matter the story she has with you.
but the situation is as it is and you might be "lucky" enough to have a gf who lacks dignity. i don't think girl nr. 2 would accept a poly relationship. she sounds extremely selfcentered and egoistical.
>>
Mitya?
>>
>>18607842
Appreciate it man. Yeah, it all happened so fast I've been stuck in my own head. It's been like 3 days.

>>18607845
You might be right. I think girl #2 respects herself too much to do it. And I think girl #1 doesn't respect herself enough. It just wouldn't be right, the more I think about it....

>>18607850
Nope, sorry.
>>
Cheesy shit, but I'm feeling sensitive:

I appreciate everyone dropping in on this. There's literally no one in my life I can be honest with about this without being straight up vilified (maybe rightfully so)

I really appreciate it.
>>
>>18607861
i don't think girl nr. 2 wouldn't do it out of selfrespect. i think she doesn't really care about you, she just wanted the validation that she can even get you to fuck up your relationship just to have sex with her.

she's leaving, she has nothing to lose but you have everything to lose. it's strange that she suddenly wants you out lf the blue. she probably is just in it for the kick of knowing you would do everything for her. if you leave your gf for her she will drop you in an instant.

i was in a similar situation once. my bf had a "friend", who he was crushing on for years before we met. when we got engaged, she somehow heard of it and a few days later she sent him a text about how she loves him and would do everything to be with him. he was loyal enough to tell me and all i asked is "you think that timing is pure coincident?".
he cut contact because he realized that she only wanted to know that he stayed where she wanted him: wrapped around her finger. she didn't give a single fuck about him as a person.
>>
>>18607729
I was in the same position 2 years ago. Your life is over. No matter which one you pick you will feel remorse and guilt for the other person for the rest of your life. I'm engaged to my girl #1, and I fucked girl #2 after being on and off with girl #1 because of girl #2. But I still couldn't pick one. Eventually I picked girl #1 and as I said, we got engaged, and I haven't seen girl #2 since. But I still think about girl #2 almost every day, 2 years on.

Unless you have resolve now and end it with one of them for good, it will eat you up inside and torment you. But once you pick one, you're fucked wondering what could have been and feeling guilt for the shit you're doing now. Either way you're fucked. To be able to love 2 girls for different reasons is such a cruel practical joke.
>>
>>18607880
and to add, the fact that you think your gf would do it because of lack of selfrespect is pretty sad. it shows that your relationship has no real sane ground. it's co-dependency on her side of the worst form. that's not love, that's insanity. that's also why i said i don't think you're experiencing real love on either side of this triangle...
>>
>>18607769
Do you think you honestly love your gf if you're willing to do something that will profoundly hurt her and possibly destory her trust in you forever?
Think it through...
>>
>>18607904
If you haven't been in a situation where you've loved 2 people at once, you shouldn't talk on the matter.
>>
>>18607729
1)Stop being an overly emotional cunt.
2) Stop getting caught up in hormones and the rush of getting something you thought you couldn't have
3) Stop pretending you're anything but a selfish dick and that this is a difficult choice to make.
>>
>>18607925
You know, if you go throught with it, it's not you who is the poor soul who couldn't deal with the bitter choice of love for two people.
The one who gets mentally crushed is the person you betray.
You can love and not act out on that love.
But it is purely a mode of action to do the actual betrayal, to gather up all that trust that you've built in your relationship and completely tear it apart.
Don't be too self-centered...
>>
>>18607947
Yes because the one who loves 2 people is the one at fault and definitely deserves to suffer.
>>
>>18607892
This is what I'm afraid of yeah, but I don't think there's a way to avoid it. Girl #1 is the obvious choice if it has to be a choice. Feels really cruel.

>>18607897
No, I think you misunderstood. She is a great independent woman, we're both very independent people. But she loves me VERY much, and I love her too. Our relationship is her most successful one, and I think she is very attached to me. I worry that she is too dependent on my affection particularly. I know she would be fine without me, but it would hurt her a lot. Either way, I'm not thinking of leaving her regardless.

>>18607947
Hey, >>18607947 isn't me, but he's right. I have literally always loved girl #1, and our feelings for each other were just confirmed. It's a pretty strong emotion, I wish it were more simple. I built love between myself and girl #2 slowly but surely as I matured. It's two very different kinds of affection and they just so happen to intersect. It's tough and confusing, the reason I brought it here to talk about it at all.

But you're right about taking action. I think I'm going to do my best not to touch her when I see her. Tell her I can't....the thought hurts already, but I will really do my best. Living with the feeling of having had sex with her and then getting into the bed of girl # 2 again will probably be too much for me to handle.

>>18607943
I appreciate tough criticism, but these particular points don't help. If it's me being a selfish emotional dick for loving both of these girls and not knowing what to do then so be it. That's the problem. If I could just "stop being caught up" it wouldn't be an issue. It's helping me to talk it through.
>>
>>18607992
>>18607947
ugh, I meant >>18607925 wasn't me, but I agreed with them. I fucked it up.
>>
>>18607992
>I think I'm going to do my best not to touch her when I see her

Yeah no, that's not gonna work.
We aren't the most rational beings at the best of times and especially not when conflicted as you are. When you see her, hormones are gonna start pumping, you'll get excited and you're gonna fuck.
You can't walk the edge and hope you're not gonna fall, then blame destiny when you do actually fall.
You either step away from the ledge or jump. Make a decision in this rational state. If you decide for #1, then meet with #2 in a public place, not at her's.
If you decide for #2, tell #1 about it beforehand.
If you do in fact love them, the essential part is being honest, with both of them.
But also, be honest to yourself, make a decision and stick with it, you are the master of your actions and not some poor soul that's being guided by external fate.
>>
>>18608020
Thanks for this. I'm not supposed to see her for hours (at 8pm) so I'll have time to think about everything here...

The more I think about it, the more I feel like you're right about being honest. I'm usually not the type to be so open about things, but I think in this situation I don't have a choice.

I think I may have to tell #1 regardless of what I end up choosing, or I can never expect her to trust me again.
>>
>>18608029
I am >>18607892
and >>18607925
and I support this conclusion of open honesty.
>>
>>18607729
Stop and think about it. Why didn't # 2 get with you when you were 16 and a fat cunt? Only now that you're fit and relatively successful she says she loves you? Don't be foolish, I've never been in love with two girls at the same time, but even I can tell you that if she really cared about you she would've been your first girl, not your # 2.

Personally if I found myself in this situation, I would break it off with BOTH of them. It's less about them and more about you, in this case breaking it off and shutting out contact with both will hurt greatly, but it'll do everyone in this situation a service.
>>
>>18608056
Yeah, I may be fucked up right now, but I'm no fool. I just wasn't good enough for her when I was 16. I don't think she saw it like that when SHE was 16, but I knew it too. We went to prom together (seriously, all the most generic movie bullshit), and she'd told me she loved me before now, but I guess it was just never like this. We're both very different from the people we were. You aren't wrong, though.

I hope you never find yourself in this situation man. It's certainly not the end of the world, but it's very difficult and emotionally frustrating. I',m telling you now, breaking it off with both of them is just NOT an option, and it probably wouldn't be for you either. It wouldn't help any of us.

>>18608039
I'm going to try to be strong enough AT LEAST to be truthful about the outcome, no matter how damaging. I can't imagine a version of this that doesn't get talked about with #1.
>>
>>18608076
Anon who suggested breaking it off here. Trust me, I know emotional pain like no other. My girlfriend of 8 years broke up with me last week via text without a word why, and has since blocked me from all contact. I don't know how long you've been in a relationship, but trust me when I know what the stress and pain feels like, even if it is a different sort of stress.

If you want some advice that doesn't end with both of them not being in your lives. Then I'd go with girl 1. She's been there for you, built you up and has proceeded to show you love and devotion(this is just an assumption) that no other person has. You have it made in the shade, don't let your oneitis destroy what you currently have. It isn't worth it or fair. I'd keep it to myself and forget about girl 2 if you really love 1. Sometimes secrets are best kept hidden, even if it hurts to keep them. It'd be for the best for girl 1 in this case.
>>
>>18608088
I feel for you on your first topic man, I really do. I've never been with anyone for 8 years, so I can't imagine what that shit must feel like. I'm sorry.

Your assumptions are all correct. I owe who I currently am to #1. Regardless about how I feel about #2, I can't let that change the fact that I'm only at this point thanks to #1.

My conclusion so far is this, everyone who's talked with me about so far, please feel free to weigh in or shit on me about it, I could use the pointers:

I'm going to go pick up #2 in my car (originally she was going to get me) and bring her to a local starbucks or something to talk and say goodbye. Then bring her home. I can't promise she won't kiss me again and that I won't let her, but I won't let myself get in her pants.

I'm afraid if I don't see her at all, this feeling I have now will persist, and she'll invite me out to where she's moving and I'll fucking go. I feel like that would be so much worse.
>>
>>18608103
I appreciate the sympathy. My girlfriend was a bit similar sounding to your girl 1, where she built me up and made me who I am. The only way to describe my pain is having you imagine girl 1, after being loyal and devoted to you, suddenly destroying what she built up. In the end, I think I was better off remaining broken, it hurts more to be built up and torn down than to be torn down and not know what the other side of the fence feels like.

But enough about me, I personally wouldn't even see girl 2. All it would do is reinforce the feelings you're already feeling for her. For all you know, even if you do go and see her off, your worst fears will come true later. You may never love someone like her again, but that doesn't mean you should falter and break what you have now with girl 1.

The hardest part about being an adult is learning both self-control and when to make the hard calls, and in this case I feel like this situation can be mostly resolved in the easiest way possible by trying to forget and move on, minimize all contact with girl 2. I'd even go as far as blocking her number and any means of contact with you. Don't give yourself the chance for error, or setting yourself up to make mistakes.
>>
>>18608103
Do you, man, but I personally wouldn't feel comfortable with my boyfriend doing what you're doing.

As someone who's been a serial cheater, I understand how easy it is to do something on the side and then pretend it doesn't happen or didn't happen. However, after meeting my current boyfriend, something changed. I love him so much. That doesn't mean I haven't thought about cheating, but for some reason I just can't. I couldn't hurt him like that. I couldn't handle losing him. It's just a switch that's been flipped and I honestly believe that unless you feel this way, you might not love someone truly.
>>
>>18608128
My suggestion though, is not to let it actually tear you down. She left you and that's fucking terrible, but you're still whatever she "made' you, so use it.

The battle here is really exercising self control. Who she is to me, even if romance wasn't involved, I have to see her off. If #1 molded me into who I am, #2 made the clay from sand. I owe it to her not to just drop her at least. Like what this anon said >>18608020 I may have to temper myself by telling #1 first something like "An Ex is moving and I said I'd say goodbye to her" to keep myself in check.

>>18608130
Yeah, there really isn't any way for any of this to turn out comfortably. Glad you found that with your new boy, hope that works out. Did you have feelings for any of the people you cheated with? I've been so close with #2 for so many years, (10, I'm only 26) that it almost doesn't feel like cheating. Of course I KNOW it actually is.
>>
You are an idiot OP.
>>
>>18608163
If I didn't feel that way about this I wouldn't be asking for help on an anonymous message board friend.
>>
>>18608160
Oh yeah! I always said I loved them. Most ended up becoming a long-term boyfriend afterwards. There's a few I still wish I could be close friends with, but those bridges are well burned. Seriously, once you find the right person, shit just completely changes. That old "love" ain't got nothing on this new, real love. Protip: Take molly with the first girl and if things go well, both of you will love one another 10x more than you first did.
>>
File: 1459899012932.png (3MB, 2492x1064px) Image search: [Google]
1459899012932.png
3MB, 2492x1064px
>>18608172
What's funny is that #1 and I have done molly together many times, and #2 has never done it and is kind of scared of it. So maybe there's my fucking problem.
>>
>>18607769
The truth is usually a no go, friendo. Inexperienced folk will tell you otherwise.
>>
File: 1500571894353.jpg (27KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
1500571894353.jpg
27KB, 800x733px
>>18607729
DO NOT
O

N
O
T

Meet with her mang.
>>
>>18608216
Yeah I've seen relationships where lies hold it together, some managed to keep it together for decades, at least until their children grew up until finally calling it quits.
And then there were some hardened people who managed to endure it to their grave, growing more bitter and resentful every day, but never giving up.
It does wonders for the kids too, the whole things buries into their subconscious and they get mentally fucked but can't even figure out why.
>>
File: IMG_1951.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1951.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Thumbs up for the poster above me lol. This guy is dumb
>>
>>18608163
>>18608292
>people still post unhelpful shit like this on /adv/

If you aren't interested in helping OP, why even bother bumping the thread?

Anyways OP, you are being a knucklehead. some other anon suggested meeting her in a public place, don't pick her up like you say here >>18608128

The second she gets into your car, she'll feel like your woman and you'll want to fuck her and visa versa. meet publicly, and leave publicly if you really mean it about not hurting girl 1
>>
>>18607769
Its better to keep it a secret. No question.

Some people, maybe 0.01%, have honest open relationships and share their conquests with each other. But you're not there.
>>
>>18607769
If you've ever lived with a your partner you know telling them the truth about everything is a huge fucking mistake. do your best m8, but don't be dumb.
>>
>>18608312
>>18608300
>>18608299
>>18608290
>>18608216

Just the thought of it is making my stomach hurt. I haven't eaten normally for a couple days (just a burger since yesterday). I feel like if I tell my girl #1 that feeling will never go away until it drives us apart forever, and that will absolutely crush me.

Man guys, I'm fucked. Thanks for all the help though. If this threads still around I'll let you know what happens tonight....or I'll make a new thread about it. I'll still be lurking for advice until it's time though.
>>
>>18608299
My advice is he's being an idiot. And seeing the way he's talked about the whole situation. I fully expect him to do something autistic
>>
>>18607992
You're actively putting yourself in a position to cheat on your girlfriend. A girl you claim you love. You're going to actively seek out something that will hurt someone you claim to love because it's going to make you feel better.

That's why you're being a selfish cunt. Because this isn't about you loving someone. It's about you satisfying yourself and your desires at the expense of someone that you supposedly care for. That's not love. That's just selfishness.

I give no fucks if you want to cheat on your girlfriend. Do it or not, but quit making excuses for your shitty behavior.
>>
>>18608320
Whether you should tell your gf or not depends on how she is like. If my partner told me that she is in the situation you are right now, of course it would hurt, but I would also feel bad for her. It's not your fault you have feelings for two people, what you do about it is a different thing, but ending up in a situation like that is not really something we can control. If your girlfriend is the type that can rationally talk about things without going apeshit then do talk about it. Because this is hard for you, you have to say goodbye to a person you love. I would want to support my partner through something like that. I would want honesty. But if she is highly emotional and insecure and can't understand that this doesn't mean you don't love her anymore and will likely feel bad about this for the rest of your relationship, don't tell her. If you're choosing her, then that's that. Make her happy and loved, why tell her something she would surely misunderstand and only ruin everything you have?

It depends, man.
>>
File: 1490982943587.jpg (195KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490982943587.jpg
195KB, 600x600px
>>18608337
I really can't dispute this. I DO love them both, but you're right that I'm acting on lust. But where is the line crossed, I guess is what I'm thinking about.

If you'll indulge me on this very obvious self-acquitting theory: I know myself, and I feel like I need closure. I feel like if I don't get it, I'll continue to seek it. I keep telling myself maybe it's better to just get it out of my system and get over it. I go back to thinking about morality if no one knows the whole truth but me. Am I a piece of shit if I do this and continue to live my life with Girl #1 the same way I have been for a few years? Who am I a piece of shit in the eyes of? God? I don't really believe in all that.

I know full well this is shitty and I'm wrestling with really shitty thoughts man, I do. Your right about the action itself not being about love directly, I don't have any excuses. I made the thread to....I guess try and understand what I was feeling by talking it through with folks, so thank you. I'm not trying to be "the guy on the ledge, so talk me off" I just needed to bounce it off of anywhere that wasn't my own head.

>>18608347
It feels a lot like the second one man. She is level headed and calm about MOST things. but she's VERY sensitive. Moved to tears and extreme emotion (almost always sadness, never rage or anything like that, I've never even seen her REALLY mad). Morally, I feel like I need to tell her the truth, but realistically, it feels like it would just damage her irrevocably. And for what?

I'm not planning on moving away with girl #2. I DO NOT want her to stay so I can break up with #1 and have her or try to juggle two women. What I want I guess is to see this 10 year long drama I've had with this woman come to a close. I almost don't care how messy it ends up. It just can't do damage to anyone but me....I guess that's what I'm trying to mitigate. The guilt of damaging either of them by fucking this up royally would seriously be too much for me.
>>
>>18608368
>Moved to tears and extreme emotion

There's your answer mate. Do what you gotta do with girl 2 but do not tell girl 1. trust in your ability to keep it cool. "Good" and "Bad" in situations like this is a meme that people without experience in this will spout at you.
>>
>>18607729
Break up with your girlfriend and go with the mistress.Your gf does NOT deserve a fucking cheater like you but your horrible mistress does.I swear to god it makes me sick reading your words
>>
>>18608368
>I feel like I need closure.

No you don't. Closure is horse shit. It's not real, and it means nothing.

> I feel like if I don't get it, I'll continue to seek it. I keep telling myself maybe it's better to just get it out of my system and get over

Fine. Then break up with your girlfriend and fuck this other girl. Otherwise this is just you desperately trying to justify cheating on your girlfriend because you really just want to fuck someone else.

> I'm wrestling with really shitty thoughts man

There's nothing wrong with shitty thoughts, as long as they don't become shitty actions. It's fine to fantasize. It's fine to desire shit. It's fine to want something you shouldn't. It's not fine to treat someone you love like shit. Keep it in your head, or do the responsible thing and break up with your girlfriend first.

That's the nature of life. It's all choices. You get to choose what's more important: The relationship you currently have, or fucking a girl that you've always wanted to fuck.

Whatever you choose, just stop lying to yourself about what's going on. You're trying to make excuses, and justify shit so you can feel better about doing something that you logically know is ethically wrong. If you want to be a cunt, just embrace the fact you're a cunt and go in with your head held high, and your eyes wide open. If you don't want to be a cunt, just don't see this other girl again.
>>
>>18608481
Grow up and be an adult. People get urges. People make bad choices, and there's nothing wrong with talking shit out before you make another one.
>>
>>18608506
Hahahahha, as if.
OP needs to adult up, face the reality and stop being selfish and actually tell his girlfriend about this shit.He will end up fucking the mistress (he is halfway through).He is selfish and trying to make excuses to keep them both.I have no mercy for people like that.
>>
>>18608495
You're totally fucking right man. I am definitely being a cunt about this. It my head it feels like it's something I have to do. It doesn't 100% feel like it's just my dick talking, I love this girl. But regardless, it's ETHICALLY wrong, I know it is.

I appreciate the time you're taking to talk about it. I'm going to do my best to balance my nature with what's best for everyone, it's the only thing I can do. I was actually thinking of getting so drunk that I can't leave the house as a preventative measure on myself. I guess that's how bad this is.
>>
>>18608368
>The guilt of damaging either of them by fucking this up royally would seriously be too much for me.

Allow me to explain something to you OP. Girl #2 isn't going to be damaged if you don't see her again. She may be disappointed, but she'll cope. Your girlfriend (you know, the one you've made a commitment to) would very likely be COMPLETELY DEVASTATED if she found out about this.

Honestly, you really think you're going to crush the heart of the girl that's MOVING THE FUCK AWAY if you tell her that you can't see her one last time because you have a girlfriend you love and don't want to hurt?
>>
>>18608514
You're a child, dude.
>>
>>18608524
Look at you picking on a child on the internet.Who's the adult now?
>>
>>18608519
Oh no, I know that Girl #2 is only feeling a 1/99th the guilt that I'm wrestling with. No blame on anyone but me, this is 100% my decision. Girl #2 would be hurt but not damaged, like Girl #1 would be.

If I said that to girl #2 it would be fine, and she would be fine and I would just feel fucked. It's undoubtedly the best way to go...
>>
>>18608495
>closure is not real

I agree with most of what you said except, that's untrue, don't tell people that.

>Fine. Then break up with your girlfriend and fuck this other girl.

Break up with her just for a fuck with his highschool sweetheart? You muss be crazy if you think anyone would do this.

Not saying there won't be consequences, but really.
>>
>>18608544
thank you for your advice, really

I think in the end i will go meet up with the girl #2 and see where it will go, i might regret it later but i have been dreaming about this moment for a few years now, i can cope with the guilt
>>
>>18608553
If you're going to pretend to be me, at least try and capitalize like I have been man, come on.

>>18608544
I don't plan on breaking up with her and I am actively working on talking myself out of fucking girl #2. This thread has really helped me. Like I said, I had absolutely no one to talk to about this. I appreciate everyone taking the time to deal with this shit.

Only thing I can offer in return is coming back with what happens later, if anyone is interested. If the thread is gone, I'll use a similar OP image.
>>
>>18608518
Let me be clear. I don't think this is a matter of simply thinking with your dick. I'm sure there is an emotional component to this. It doesn't change anything. Whether it's a sexual need or an emotional one, this is about you wanting to do something that will make YOU feel good.

I've been there. I've cheated before. And it was way more about the emotional rush I got out of the other girl than the orgasms. I get the pull of it. But the reasons why you cheat never justify the actions.

If you don't want to cheat on your girlfriend, just text this other girl and tell her that you can't see her again, even though you have feelings for her, because you don't want to jeopardize your relationship. Then go see your girlfriend.
>>
To all of you faggots, especially
>>18607775
>>18607737
>>
>>18608544
Closure isn't real. People constantly go on about getting closure, and in almost every single case, there is no one thing that will resolve your issues for you. People end up chasing closure because they don't know how to resolve their own emotions on their own. They are looking for an external source of resolution, which just isn't how shit works.

>Break up with her just for a fuck with his highschool sweetheart? You muss be crazy if you think anyone would do this.

Why?
>>
>>18608524
>deceit is better than truth

no John, you are the childrens
>>
>>18608514
If you've already decided that OP will inevitably make the wrong choice, what the fuck are you even doing in this thread? You have nothing to add to the conversation, other than venting your own personal angst. Which I assume is because someone hurt you and ruined your perceptions of people and relationships in general.

That, or you're 16.
>>
>>18607775
> you have zero clue how it feels to love someone. if you did, you couldn't also "love" someone else.

What's it like living in a Disney movie?

You're a fucking idiot if you think human beings lack the capacity to love more than one person. It happens all the time. Please try and get some fucking life experience before you start trying to lecture others.
>>
>>18608582
"Emotional rush" sounds pretty close to how this feels. She was my ideal since I was old enough to want to fuck. We're too similar, so it's never worked out between us. I don't know what changed.

Like I said, I love them both for very different reasons. But of course, one of them is my girlfriend, and one isn't. This is so fucked.

My best move would be to block #2 and do my best to forget about her. I'm going to do some heavy fucking thinking and try to make the right decision.

I'm leaving the thread now, so if anyone pretends to be me like this fucking guy:>>18608553 it isn't me.

Much love to you guys, and thanks. I'll be back tonight or tomorrow depending on what happens.
>>
I've feel like this thread could be the next Twilight, you're losing money op, teens would love this shit.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.