[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I backed out a trip planned by some people that will happen in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1499645720828.jpg (17KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1499645720828.jpg
17KB, 540x540px
I backed out a trip planned by some people that will happen in a little over a month due to mood swings

They are aksing if everything is ok

What is a good excuse for backing that also allows for the possibility of still keeping in in the trip (in case i change my mind of going).

>inb4 low on money
>inb4 explaining my mood swings
>>
Say you were anally penetrated against your will by a pack of Jamals and you need time to heal.
>>
Just say you got shit to do and if you get it all resolved then you may still be able to go
> amateur hour
>>
Say you had to schedule for an important doctors visit that you cant miss, or something like that. And then if you want to change your mind, say they had to push your appointment back.
>>
"I'm on my period and I don't want to be around people"
>>
>>18607709
One question first:
Could the mood swings be work stress related?
Maybe a vacation will fix it.

Anyway, be honest. Tell them exactly why. If you make an excuse and they see through it it could lead to a bad opinion and bad label.

I started refusing to go out with my friends because i was dealing with a lot of shit, alcoholism among them, was having panick attacks in crowded places, and i was all around off center.

I kept making excuses, bailing, not telling them, because i didnt feel theyd understand and it might lead to more pressuring.

Anyway they all got the idea i didnt like them anymore and caught wind i wasnt drinking anymore and decided i thought i was better than them.

They all hate me now. No way to reverse.

I have good friends left and a great wife and a decent life so its not all bad but i really loved those people and it sucks it went that way.

Anyway, be honest with them. State your reason, and stick to it. People arent very accomodating.
>>
>>18607770

>not very accomodating

When it comes to excuses, that is. They see right through eventually, label you a liar, then choose whatever reason they want in a torch mob of anger and disappointment because you arent there for them.
>>
>>18607778
I do not connect with most of those attending. Which is the reason and that which was amplified during my mood swings of not wanting to be around people i dont know (with maybe a few exceptions but nothing to change my decision out right)

So lying is an option as i will no be continuously working with everyone attending.
>>
>>18607800
Alright then.

Well... Heed my warning for important friends at least if ya need it in the future.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.