[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I stop being who I am? In high school and college I used

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4407.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4407.png
463KB, 1070x601px
Should I stop being who I am? In high school and college I used to date hot bitches had friends always doing stuff seemed like my luck was better too.

Well I became black and I just wanna be a rapper and producer and I make trap beats all day and act black on social media and it's the only time I've felt like I'm being myself and part of a group but now for some reason since I started I haven't had girls talk to me at all and I have no friends. I mean it was pretty bad before but now it's like the end of the world I literally have nothing.

I also don't want to work or anything now I just wanna go to the city and join a gang and get high all day.
>>
nice larp
>>
>>18607474
I'm serious I haven't talked to a girl in a year
>>
>>18607446
Try an online dating site? Hell, even Tinder would help maybe.

Also surround yourself with different people. We tend to mimic the people we hang out with and our environments so just try to meet people who aren't wannabe gangsters.

>Well I became black

What do you mean? What are you actually?
>>
>>18607488
I tried tinder and literally don't get one match I'm so ugly. I got like 3 likes from 300 pound girls and even they un matched with me.

I literally became black and I can't stop
>>
File: 1413527627258.png (2MB, 1136x1280px)
1413527627258.png
2MB, 1136x1280px
>>18607502
Do you walk around with black face all day or what? Maybe if you just remind yourself what your true ethnicity is, that could help? I'm still not sure how you can "become black". If it's the stereotypes, you can always change. I mean if you "changed into a black guy" then you already showed that change is possible. Now you just gotta do it again.

There's always ways to change your appearance. Wear different clothes, get a new hair style, etc etc. And it's not like it's impossible for you to find anyone if you're ugly. Changing your body language or how you talk helps too. I know an obese mother fucker with greasy skin and hair and dark circles under his eyes who would get bitches left and right. He's even married now. How is this possible? He's just confident.
>>
>>18607478
In a year? holy shit bro might as well start doing drive bys.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.