[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the dumbest thing you ever did that almost ruined your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: shrek.png (483KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
shrek.png
483KB, 854x480px
What was the dumbest thing you ever did that almost ruined your life?
Mine was fall for a craigslist scam when I was 18 years old. Put me in immense debt and lost a car out of it. Full retard mode, but I learned.
>>
>>18607284
Heating up an old anti-tank mine from word war 2, I could have died if didn't take cover behind a tree
>>
born
>>
Smoked weed from the age of 14 to 20

It didn't ruin my life but I lost those 6 years and then spent another 6 playing catch up in school and life.

It wasn't the weed smoking that was the problem, it was that I dropped everything in life at the same time.
>>
>>18607284
unconsciously deciding the aim of life was to please others/
believing my mother
Lost 6 years out of that
>>
When I turned 19 and could buy alcohol legally I decided that it would be cool to start relaxing with "a few" drinks every night. 10 years and no accomplishments later I am just now starting to sort my life out, whether or not my life is ruined is yet to be seen.
>>
File: 1501666731502.jpg (24KB, 326x216px) Image search: [Google]
1501666731502.jpg
24KB, 326x216px
>>18607284
First time getting high + a high school crush of mine invited me to her house while her parents were gone (me 17, her 15)

>don't accomplish anything more than laying in bed with her being the virgimus maximus I am
>hear someone pulling into driveway at 4 am
>she tells me to climb from her window on the second floor
>say fuck that and sneak down the stairs to freedom while she distracts them
>make it home, heart racing
>laying in bed, hear vehicle pull up in driveway
>staying with a lot of people at that house at the time, could be anybody
>doorbell goes off wildly
>pic related
>i answer, mom standing at the stairs worriedly
>angry mom and dad in front of me, along with the girl
>she'd lied to them already even though all we did we talk on her bed
>i told the truth and our stories were still different
>father believed me and grounded her
>go to sleep with a story to tell

I can think of few other situations where one is happy to be a pussy repellent.
>>
>>18607284
>gf in high school cheated on me with black guy
>found out at school and get in a screaming match and called her a nigger lover
>called racist and bullied and no one would have anything to do with me the remainder of school year, had to transfer schools
>>
Dropped out of university half way through..took many years to pay off debt.

Thinking a minimum wage job is okay.
>>
Clicked on this post.
>>
Got caught with mdma in my pocket as an 18 year old by police
>>
Was addicted to Runescape from ages 10-18 and had was unexperienced and socially crippled because I spend my entire childhood grinding for exp

Otherwise my life has been pretty tame
>>
Injecting heroin
>>
>>18608245
>>18607673
>>18607940
sounds like you're boring, those aren't even problems, let alone life ruining.
>>
going to university. had a shite experience cause roommates were crackheads and shagged each other every night, got drunk everyday so I could get the confidence to talk to them, lectures were shite course was bad and put me into a whole lot of debt. I'm a pussy boi i know. I've been unemployed for like the past 10 months trying to pay it back :^) i think i owe like 5k or something (gbp) not life ruining but I defo would be in a better stance rn if I didn't go lul
>>
>>18608084
imagine not going to a community college for the first 2 years where tuition is covered entirely by the pell grant with $3000 leftover, and then going to a state university where the pell grant also covers your tuition with no leftovers.
>>
>>18608137
Guess we have to hear a lot more from you
>>
>>18608282
sounds like you have yet to figure out the LIFE
>>
File: 1369683053652.jpg (67KB, 851x476px) Image search: [Google]
1369683053652.jpg
67KB, 851x476px
Nothing major, I have had a quiet life.
My love life is ruined, I was texting a girl I really really liked and she invited me to a party.

I met her at the party, bought her a drink and we made out a little.
Then she fucking disappeared, I looked for her and seen her kissing another dude, then another, then another and then another.
She had gotten so drunk she made out with ten different guy in front of me, two of them were decent looking the rest were trolls.
One guy took her outside and she blew on the street until her brother dragged her away as he was driving by at the time, did I mention she was blowing him on a busy street?
So the cute girl I was hanging out with and texting for a year turned out to be a mega slut after a couple of drinks.
She invited me to the party and I was so happy, I was going to ask her to be my gf.

Since then I have had serious trust issues with women when it comes to romance. I am a 23 year old virgin who has turned away numerous amount of women who have shown interest and even thrown themselves at me because I am afraid I'll fall for them and they will be like her.
>>
>>18608983
are you me
>>
>>18607284
Long story short

>gave a stranger a ride to his "house"
>pull up to the driveway and a naked fat ass black dude was there with only a towel covering him
>car got blockedin by 2 trucks
>nude guy asked if i was cop
>no
>meanmugged me
>passenger said i was legit and he just need to shit so if you can stop staring at me and get a picture for me to wack off in the room
>nude guy opens his trunk to car hands the dude 3fn pounds of weed (goin by estimate based on observation)
>gtfo there and dude asked me if he could smoke in the car. I denyed request
>drooped dude off at motel but before I did that he let me talked to his nagging bitch on the phone
>this was around 1:30/2am
>>
>>18608060
Why the fuck would she do that holy shit girls are retarded
Also why is this thread on /adv/?
>>
>>18607284
Be in a relationship. Take it from me robots, no matter the circumstance of which you find yourself a gf, even if it's a childhood friend and you grew up together. Life will find a way to fuck it up and destroy you and everything you ever cared about.
>>
Being really nihilistic and not caring enough about myself or my grades in High School.
>>
>>18607284

pretty much everything I did
>>
Being born with 4 heart defects so I've been fucked since the day I was born life sucks but I can't complain to muck there are other people who are blind and are starving and shit
>>
>>18607284
Attempted suicide (sort of)

I wish I did it because while it was over a year ago now I do not feel like I have healed. Another wonderful alternative would have been to have begun feeling better before I tried to do that.
>>
>>18608838
Basically was in a car with some friends and I was rolling of 5 pills and had another in my pocket and before i knew it the cops had pulled us up randomly. They saw my eyes and put a torch to them and then patted me down. Yeah I should have just bummed it but i was too fucked. They found the pill I got arrested and got off on first offence and nothing on my record.
>>
>being born
>>
>>18607312
Greentext
>>
Letting a classmate drive my car before he had a license, he wrecked it and caused $1500 worth of damage to the car and took out a fence. He payed for the fence but refused to pay for repairs to my car.
I know really stupid decision but that's being a 16 yo
>>
>>18607284

Started smoking weed all day erry day

Took me some years to turn things around, and I have had many struggles and bad decisions due to being numbed and fuzzy-headed, even though I never smoke before or during a work or schoolday, only in evenings and all day in weekends and vacations.

Now that I am good, tax-paying member of society I am instead slowly destroying myself with alcohol, mostly beers, instead.
It takes a toll, but damn if my brain isn't up to speed when I am at work or executing the plans I have in my life
>>
File: pom.jpg (26KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
pom.jpg
26KB, 600x450px
I printed genuine nhs prescriptions at home for oxycontin at 19
went to the same chemist twice out of sheer laziness and was reported both to the police and the gp I used the name of but luckily I got off with a caution
the worst part was that I didn't think of the possible outcome of breaking the law whilst on an opioid
seeing the cctv footage in the police interview room just added insult to injury because I can be seen walking past the front door and then double back because I can't be fucked walking two blocks up the road

my idiocy feels irredeemable
>>
>>18607284
>Didn't hide the body sufficiently
>It was found
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.