[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Predict my future: Master's of Education I'm going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Nevah-da or NeVad-a.png (174KB, 939x485px) Image search: [Google]
Nevah-da or NeVad-a.png
174KB, 939x485px
Predict my future:

Master's of Education
I'm going to the opposite side of the country for a job.

Gf of less than a year still has a year left on this side of the country while she finishes her degree as well.

I asked her if she would come visit me during winter break. She says that she wants but she really wants to visit her family more. Which I understand, I mean its family. Its just that she has been staying with her family all summer while I am jobsearching.

If she is this attached to family is there any hope for her to actually move across the country to live with me (which we have discussed) once she has her degree?

This all means that for at LEAST the next year we are going to be in a long distance relationship. I've never done this before. How can I make this work? Is it hopeless?
>>
If this is in US ... boy she doesn't want ya... or expects you to come .. see reaction when you come ... but not the first reaction ( OMG when did you come )
Look for her want to hang out ... if she says .. too busy .. well I'm sorry bro
Love always has time even in most busy days
>>
>>18607178
>If she is this attached to family is there any hope for her to actually move across the country to live with me (which we have discussed) once she has her degree?
I mean she's talking about her winter break not her whole life. If, eventually, she moves in with you she doesn't have to choose anymore, she'll be with you most of the time and then she can see family on breaks.
>How can I make this work? Is it hopeless?
Every LDR is unique, but it's not impossibile. It's definitely harder than average because you have to uphold your commitment while getting none of the perks like physical contact and intimacy. Talk a lot and find out what works together.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.