[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you're a girl and you can't ever get anyone to fall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 10

File: buttmunhc.png (1MB, 726x719px) Image search: [Google]
buttmunhc.png
1MB, 726x719px
If you're a girl and you can't ever get anyone to fall in love with you, do you usually have to be either boring, crazy or ugly? Guys on here make it sound like I should be attracting true love any time now, but I get no bites ever. I have good acquaintanceships with men, but I think they see me as asexual or something.

As a girl, how do I show I'm interested in love or attention without looking pathetic? Or revealing that I am pathetic, basically.
>>
>>18606894
If I had to guess, I would say you are just ugly as sin. I've seen chicks that are blind in one eye, have never held a job, dressed like a thespian, and spend all their time exclusively watching Cowboy Bebop (and ONLY Cowboy Bebop, on a loop) get hit on by guys.
>>
If those guy friends genuinely enjoy being around you, they'd most likely be willing to date you.

Just try to be more fun loving, dress cute, make sure they know you like them.
>>
>>18606898
It's not that I don't get hit on by men. I do all of the time. None of them care to actually be with me, though. They've made sexual moves and all of that but I just don't get asked out.
>>
>>18606906
The next time someone tries, respond with something like, "If that's what you're wanting, why don't you try asking me out somewhere?"
>>
>>18606904
I guess my issue is that I don't really have an interest in any guy, I just want to be loved, it doesn't matter by who as long as he isn't abusive or scary. But yeah, I do dress like a garbage bag these days so that might be my issue, and I'm not very fun loving. Thank you!
>>
>>18606894

i've seen attractive girls who are so dead-fish/dead-pan poker faces that they simply repel human interaction on their outward impression.

half of them were actually numb, the other half just had no external self-awareness and said similar things to you.
>>
>>18606914
Ah yeah sadly I guess you might have found it. I don't know, I think I just don't radiate any warmth or anything like that which might be why I'm only fuck material to them but not girlfriend material. Thanks. I don't really know how to fake being that warm type of girl but I always do notice how different they are than me when I see them, and how the atmosphere changes when they enter the room.
>>
>>18606918
For a chick, all you have to do is put some effort into looking good (makeup, making your hair look good, etc) and be in a good mood (smile and laugh when appropriate).
>>
File: 1472141708354.jpg (242KB, 2048x1896px) Image search: [Google]
1472141708354.jpg
242KB, 2048x1896px
>>18606913
>I guess my issue is that I don't really have an interest in any guy, I just want to be loved, it doesn't matter by who as long as he isn't abusive or scary.

What's up you sexy fucking whore.
>>
Post a pic. My friends who have trouble getting guys interested are generally, well, quite plain looking.
>>
you make yourself available by flirting

slight touching, smiling, talking to guys
if they dont respond positively, then let it go and keep being available, eventually a dude will try to girlfriend you

please do not start hunting men, you are taking the role of their in that case and that will leave them confused
>>
>>18606921
Thank you for the advice. I'm not trying to sound vain, but I do take okay care of myself. I don't have nice clothes because I don't have a lot of money, but I do take okay care of myself. I'm like... a 6/10 I think but have an alright body I guess but I think I'm just probably too boring or dead appearing to most guys. I'm shy, but not in that cute, giggly way or anything. I could try and smile more directly at guys and hope I don't look like a serial killer.
>>
>>18606925
don't do this OP, he's trying to bait you.

just your body would be fine.
>>
File: skirt.jpg (287KB, 870x1110px) Image search: [Google]
skirt.jpg
287KB, 870x1110px
>>18606927
The nicest looking clothes a woman can wear are also some of the cheapest. A white spaghetti strap tank top with a long skirt (like pic related) looks better than just about anything, and you can get both for cheap on Amazon.
>>
>>18606898
Cowboy Bebop is patrician taste.
>>
>>18606938
Not on an infinite loop, it isn't.
>>
>>18606931
>he
I'm a girl, I have no interest in seeing what she looks like other than for the purposes of providing advice. I can't give my friends advice unsolicited, but OP wants help and I'm willing to give her pointers.
>>
>>18606934
^This. Maxi skirts are really cheap (at least for women's clothing), and make non-fat women look fantastic, and you can wear pretty much any shirt you want with it.
>>
>>18606894
>If you're a girl and you can't ever get anyone to fall in love with you, do you usually have to be either boring, crazy or ugly?

Men can put up with boring and crazy. Here is what they will not put up with in order of priority:

1. Past age 35. Especially past age 45.
2. Ugly face.
3. Heavily blemished skin.
4. Fat and/or no hour glass figure what so ever.
5. Promiscuous.

>Guys on here make it sound like I should be attracting true love any time now,

That's because when they say "girl" or "woman" they're referring specifically to a 18-25 year old, hour glass figure, girl next door model.

>but I get no bites ever.

Are you any of the five points listed above?

>I have good acquaintanceships with men, but I think they see me as asexual or something.

You want your good acquaintances to fall in love with you?

>As a girl, how do I show I'm interested in love or attention without looking pathetic?

Be young, have a nice face (make any make-up you wear settle looking), have nice hair, have a clear complexion, maintain an hour glass figure. Don't be fat. Don't be anorexic.

> Or revealing that I am pathetic, basically.

A woman can be pathetic as long as she is beautiful. Be beautiful. Not on the inside. On the outside.

Keep in mind, men will "love" you, but probably not in the way you want. 100% will want sex. 95% will want to be equals with you. That may sound fine, but it won't be when it comes time for him to provide or protect you. That and don't be a slut. Each guy you fuck lowers your value for the next guy.

My suggestion. Be beautiful, but before you hand out sex make certain the guy can provide for you both financially and physically in case you get pregnant.
>>
>>18606934
You must be a man. Spaghetti strap tanks are a nightmare because you either have to show off your brastrap, which looks ghetto as fuck, or wear a nightmarish strapless bra, and if you want to get a good strapless bra you're spending like $60 right there. Also, they are cold af and require a cardigan if you're not in the heat of summer. Some women look really bad in them too, if they have large shoulders.

Fitted tees and dark straight-legged or boot-cut jeans are great standbys. Skirts are ambitious if you're not used to wearing them.
>>
>>18606953
Not who you are responding to, but I'm a dude, and find that women wearing jeans is literally unnoticeable, no matter how well they fit. I mean, it's not as bad as walking around a grocery store in PJ pants, but that's because they only stick out in a bad way.

Jeans literally say to me, "I give enough of a fuck to not stick out in a bad way, but I have no interest in trying to make myself stand out in a good way, because that means I'll need to shave my legs." Short shorts look ok, but I prefer aren't always appropriate. I've never seen a place where a woman was inappropriately dressed by wearing a skirt or a dress unless its dead of winter.

That said, I don't have anything to say regarding the shirt, because, as another anon stated, you can wear pretty much any shirt with a skirt and still look good, so long as it fits well.
>>
File: shit.png (431KB, 746x647px) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
431KB, 746x647px
>>18606942
If you're a girl, you might understand why I'm a little reluctant to show myself on here. I'm probably a 6/10, desu, pretty low effort too.

these are the cutest clothes i own and they were given to me by a friend. left is all crinkled because i don't even iron my shit.
>>
>>18606960
If you think jeans don't make a girl stand out, you've never seen a girl in a pair that makes her ass look amazing.
>>
>>18606950
I'm not that old, my skin is clear, I'm not fat, and I'm not promiscuous, but I do have just an "okay" face.

And yeah, sure, why not on the acquaintances? I don't want them all to fall, obviously, just a nice person I know that I can grow to love. I haven't ever been in love before.
>>
>>18606964
They don't. You're referring to yoga pants.
>>
>>18606953
This is like a foreign language to me. I dress like a slob and I know that's frumpy and unattractive, but I never felt comfortable with showing my body off. Not even in the tomboy way, I just think I always look unnatural when I'm doing it, haha. I feel skirts attract attention, I own two kind-of-dresses and even those I try to just shove away and rarely wear. But I think my issue might be that I'm just sort of painfully average.
>>
File: s-l1600[1].jpg (102KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600[1].jpg
102KB, 800x800px
>>18606963
I do understand why you're reluctant, but I've never asked for advice about this sort of thing so I can't related 100%. You look like you have nice hair so teach yourself 2 or three nice styles to do your hair in, and maybe grab a couple of cute but simple hairclips like pic related for lazy days. As for clothes, they're not bad, but they're quite clearly not 'you'. How do you normally dress?
>>
>>18606968
You haven't seen what I'm talking about then.
>>
>>18606974
Feel free to point out an example of where jeans trump yoga pants.
>>
>>18606975
I don't care enough about it to hunt down a picture.
>inb4 that means you made it up
>>
>>18606978
Burden of proof is on the claimant.

Here's the proof to my claim: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=yoga+pants+butt&iax=1&ia=images
>>
File: WomensGuide.jpg (742KB, 999x6699px) Image search: [Google]
WomensGuide.jpg
742KB, 999x6699px
>>18606971
Here, read this. It's from /fa/ and should at least help you with some of the terminology. I understand where you're coming from, I dress like a slob too. But I've been making an effort to transition my wardrobe into something less embarressing. It's a learning process.
>>
>>18606894
You could try just asking them out.
>>
>>18606984
That's a good start, but no amount of pushing OP to wear something she's not comfortable in will make her feel good and that'll translate into her interactions with other people.
>>
File: 1472140356161.jpg (128KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1472140356161.jpg
128KB, 640x640px
>>18606965
>And yeah, sure, why not on the acquaintances?

When you're dealing with young men making a casual acquaintance fall in love with you just so you can fulfill your typical girl-desire for attention is a great way to end up getting stalked, harassed, or worse.

>I don't want them all to fall, obviously, just a nice person I know that I can grow to love.

It sounds to me you'd like more than one. You seem to be the type of young woman who wants to string several "male friends" along for attention, but you lack the looks to do so. In that case, good. Women who engage in that behavior -- leading them on and breaking their hearts during their late teens and early twenties -- eventually turn those men into sociopaths when they hit their 30s and 40s.

>I haven't ever been in love before.

Relationships begin with sex. They don't begin by making a casual acquaintance fall in love and then it just gradually builds up to love making. But as I stated previously, make certain whoever you fuck can provide for you financially and physically. Tall, has a good career, etc. The falling in love part will follow.

Lastly -- and this is my most important point -- go fuck yourself.
>>
>>18606963
You've got a banging bod and can wear whatever you want. I'm so jealous. Take that little black dress out for a night and you'd kill.
>>
File: blah.png (605KB, 968x374px) Image search: [Google]
blah.png
605KB, 968x374px
>>18606973
the best i wear my hair. frumpy usually as for outfits, i like grey and black and brown and white. i own mostly sweatpants but some jeans, baggy shirts, but a couple of nice fitting ones. i'm thinking it really might be my "look"/face combined with the personality.

i don't dress like this because i want to, by the way, i've just never been comfortable in anything ever. i also don't really know how to do makeup and am really bad at it, like i've had girls even correct me on the train before. it's pretty funny and bad.
>>
>>18606984
Thank you, this helps.

>>18606992
This is a lot of projection. I don't have any close male friends, so I haven't even been able to string anyone along. I don't even have a guy's number in my phone that isn't a relative. I just thought it'd be nice to have a guy be interested in dating me and wanting to find out what I can do to improve myself to make myself be someone worthwhile to approach in that manner.
>>
>>18606999
I'd ask you out if I wasn't married. That said, if you're describing your outfits as frumpy, that's a pretty good sign that you need to invest into your look a little bit.

As for the makeup, not everybody needs it, but there are plenty of online tutorials out there.
>>
>>18606999
Do you have any female friends who could help you? Honestly, it seems like you just need someone close to you to take you out shopping and pick out things that they think would look good on you AND you'd feel comfortable in. Your glasses also seem like they could do with some updating. There's no need to jump into contacts if you don't want to, glasses can look good with the right frames.
>>
>>18606999
The white off-the-shoulder top on the right looks nice. Definitely ditch the sweats, they are inappropriate for every occassion outside of pajamas.

Might be worth your time to read the /fa/ wiki on women's basics, too. http://tuxbell.com/index.php?title=Women%27s_Basics
>>
>>18606995
She has a pretty good body, but look at the way she's standing in that first picture. Her knees are inward and she seems like she's slumped forward, a sign of insecurity. She probably slouches. Her poses are not ones that speak of natural confidence or sexiness either.

I used to read that pickup artist shit and it talked about girls like this a lot. There's probably a reason she gets approached only for sex. She gives off an insecure vibe, and if she has a plain face, she's screwed.
>>
>>18606894
your standards are literally too high
>>
>>18607008
My glasses are about 9 years old and probably aren't good for my face shape or something, yeah. I've never looked into contacts, but I think I'm fine with glasses. They seem like less work.

Sadly I don't have any female friends where I moved...I live a pretty isolated life and work a graveyard shift, so maybe I just need to find a girl who knows what she's talking about. I just have no idea how to approach a girl to help me shop...most of the girls I do know are all shut ins.

>>18607009
Thank you, I'm going to try to spend more time in /fa/ in general then. I really don't know anything about body or face shapes or heights or any of that. Seems daunting but I'll give it a shot, I really appreciate the tip.
>>
>thin
>attractive
>wah why won't chad sweep me off my feet

I'm a little buttmad right now, to be frank with you op
>>
Where are you from, OP?
>>
>>18607027
If you need those glasses to see, you really need to get your prescription updated once every couple of years.
>>
>>18607037
You have no idea if she's attractive.

Are you a guy?
Do you want to date her?
Ask her out. Put her to the test.
>>
>>18607044
I can tell from her hair, general body shape and the sides of her face. but we all know she's just here for attention. she even admitted men are constantly showing interest in her- her standards are simply higher than her attractiveness.
>>
>>18607038
I never know if this means an ethnicity thing or where I live.

>>18607043
I did get them checked two years ago. My eyesight was fine and they didn't need any adjustment. Maybe the guy at Costco just cared as little as I do. But I seem to drive and get around fine. When I have the money, I'll try to buy new glasses, but I don't know what goes right with my face shape. Again, I probably just need female friends.
>>
>>18607027
Well even if you don't have friends you can go out with right now, you can always try out stuff in the meantime. It doesn't hurt to just go out to the mall for an afternoon and try out clothes to see what you like and feel comfortable in, even if you don't buy anything. You never know, you might find something that you never thought you'd like but end up loving; it's happened to me on more than one occasion.

And yeah, spend some time learning about fashion too. Don't let it get in the way of creating your own style though, clothing can be a good way to express yourself and just wearing what other people tell you to wear will kill any interest you have in it.
>>
>>18607027
>I'm going to try to spend more time in /fa/ in general then
Would not recommend.
>>
>>18607050
I just wanted to know what country you live in, because different cultures can necessitate different advice.
>>
>>18607048
She wants love, not to be fucked.

I'm a chubby girl and I have the same problem. Men want to fuck me, but they don't want to date me.
And it has nothing to do with my weight because I have a friend who is fatter than me and ended up getting an amazing boyfriend.

Maybe she's like that crazy bipolar bitch on that news station that ended up killing herself. She wasn't that bad looking, but was some sort of kissless virgin.
>>
>>18606927
You want to be loved but in essence, you don't make yourself lovable. Hell, you more than likely don't make yourself even likable. At the base level, guys just want you for sex, but that's just like any other woman.

If you're looking for a man to love you then you need to take the steps to be that type of person to love. Just making up your hair and looking good will get you a guy, yea. But in most cases will end up with you resenting the guy because you know that he only liked you because of those surface attributes that you reluctantly cultivated.
>>
>>18607050
>I never know if this means an ethnicity thing or where I live.
Not him, but it's pretty obvious that you are middle eastern, indian, or east asian.

At any rate, you saying you just need female friends is horse shit. That's like your sink clogging, and saying you just need a plumber friend, because you can't afford to fix it. If you're really invested in fixing yourself, but limited in funds/friends, then go do research and fix it yourself.

You have more information at your fingertips at this very second than the vast majority of humans have had over the entire course of their lives. The Library of Alexandria doesn't even scratch the surface on the amount of information you have access to, and it's available in video (youtube), text (blogs), and audio (podcasts), so there isn't even that excuse.
>>
>>18607056
men fall in love with women they fuck and don't want to kick out the next morning

you don't have to slut it up but you can't be frigid and expect a man to stick around

also your standards are too high. i guarantee you know a man right now who would be great for you except you've written him off for some tiny flaw
>>
>>18607062
I won't deny it, I don't think I'm very lovable. Mostly because, like I said, when really warm and fun girls come into the room, they have an air about them that I always wished I had. For me, I slink in and am just quiet and don't know how to really make conversation.

But I want to show that I'm interested in getting to know someone and getting to open up, but it's hard to communicate that. I've always wanted to become closer friends to my coworkers, but they all seem to just kind of exclude me.

>>18607055
Oh, sorry, I live in the US now. I moved here ten years ago, but wasn't born here. Still, pretty "American" now and that's been my culture.
>>
>>18607073
If you're in Seattle or around I'll take you out and tell you exactly what your problem is.
>>
>>18606999
You're just not feminine. That hat is gross AF, and the fact that you took selfies in that lighting shows you just don't have that feminine acumen to know how to present yourself to the world. You're not unlovable, to the right guy those qualities are definitely endearing. You're just not the kind of girl that most guys trip over themselves to get to. No offense, you're just not a normal girl and that just limits the guys you will attract.
>>
>>18607073
Yeah, I'd be willing to do the same, except I'm in the Bay Area.
>>
>>18607066
Yeah, it's one of those.

Thanks, being talked to a little more harshly does help there. I do try to watch youtube tutorials and all of that, maybe there's a part of me that doesn't want it "enough" that I can't seem to make changes. Most superficial ones I tried like going to the gym and so on didn't do much to teach me how to talk to people or relate to them. I get a lot of anxiety when talking to guys especially and usually don't know how to calm down, so i shut down fast irl.

Thanks, I'll try harder.

>>18607072
I'm really afraid of being used sexually and don't trust my judgment that I'd give that up to a guy that cared about me, but if I found someone I trusted sure. There are no guys interested in me, trust me. Not that I have a big circle to choose from, it's just the guys at my shitty graveyard shift job and that's about it since I don't go out. But this was how it was in school and all of that...I haven't rejected a guy because no guy has even tried to ask me out in a genuine way (courting, dates) since high school.

It's gotten to that weird point where my own feelings have dulled and i just talk myself out of crushes the moment I have them and kill them in my brain fast. But I do think I need to shape up and just try harder so thanks to everyone who gave some honest tips.
>>
>>18607091
>no guy has even tried to ask me out in a genuine way
>genuine way

first step is to stop lying to yourself

second step is getting your mom and dad to arrange a marriage for you. it might not be perfect but it's way way better than dying alone, or being a single mom

just hope your mom doesn't say to you what my own said to me when i brought the subject up
>>
>>18606963
You look hot, either you have too bitchy attitude or whore faced if no one asks you out
>>
>>18607091
You keep complaining about not having that warm aura about you that other girls have, but it's literally one of the easiest things you can change.

Do you ever give compliments to people, let alone guys? Do you ever smile at them? Do you try your best to be kind? These are fixes that aren't just a means to an end in terms of getting a guy, they'll make you a better person.
>>
>>18607075
This made me laugh.

>>18607076
The hat is gross as fuck, but that's not my hat. Well, I mean, a lot of my clothes were given to me when I first came to this country and I haven't changed much since then. That's my brother-in-law's hat he gave to me. A lot of the stuff I wear is his or my sister's.

Thank you for the honest assessment. I am not feminine, I know that. It's why I've always felt clumsy and uncomfortable in everything I wear. It's not offensive, you're another person that's nailed it, and I'm glad for the honesty. Because honestly, guys don't trip over themselves for me. If they're close vicinity to me because of classes or work, I get hookup attempts and that's it. Thanks!
>>
>>18607073
Same anon from >>18607073, it seems as if you're overthinking and comparing yourself to all the others. That's something you shouldn't do because that leads to self sabotage. That "air" you mentioned is confidence. That idea that they can get someone at that time because of what they have to offer.

You want to show a guy you're interested? You don't need to communicate that, it will (or at least should) naturally show through your actions. I.e. being giddy, laughing at stupid jokes, sharing witty jokes only you two understand, all that goofy shit.

Lastly, be careful with mingling with coworkers. Don't shit where you eat.
>>
>>18607110
What can I say, I'm a fungi
>>
>>18607101
I ran away from my parents specifically because that's what they wanted to do for me, but I should probably just suck it up and do that someday.

>>18607109
I know it probably sounds like total bullshit, but yes. I love giving advice to people, the only thing that makes me remotely happy is listening to others and comforting them. I compliment guys and girls all of the time, I'm not some bitch. I'm just really quiet and no I don't smile a lot. The more I type, the more I'm seeing the issue with myself though, which is I probably just don't come off the way I try to. I might not even have good self awareness or something, because I try to do the right things and it gets me nowhere.
>>
>>18607110
>I get hookup attempts and that's it.
That's all every woman gets unless she is crazy beautiful and elegant. If you want genuine courting behavior, when a man sees you the first thing that pops into his head needs to be 'damn, our kids would be fantastic'.

I know one woman like that, too bad she's a and I'm a creep
>>
>>18607110
Like I said, it's kind of endearing. Personally I think I would like you if we ever met, and your personality seems pretty cool too. At least you're level headed enough to take criticism and aware of your own flaws. What country are you in? You said you take the train, but your english is very good.
>>
>>18607124
Wow did gookmoot add another filter?

turboautist

turb

turbo

autist
>>
Have you been raped before? Were you abused as a child? If you come from a shitskin country, people might just be sensing damaged goods stuff from you. You sound like some sort of Daria drone bitch, which isn't very fun and no one wants to wife that, they just want to fuck you.
>>
>>18607126
I live in the US and am on the East Coast now. I was born in the Middle East. And thank you. I've never been too thin skinned, which is something I can say I like about myself.
>>
>>18607056
>I'm a chubby girl

Kill yourself you worthless sack of flesh fat fuck.
>>
>>18607142
i bet she always rejects fat guys
>>
>>18607141
Well if you ever need bf I'm here for you. East coast as well
>>
Do you have depression? Does it show on your face and in the way you carry yourself? Are you negative? I have seen pretty girls repel and turn off guys with this kind of shit, especially being self deprecating. The only guys they attract are abusive men or other depressed men who are unhappy with them.
>>
>>18607148
Cool, I guess we're dating now.
Thanks 4chan for helping me find love.
If you have a throwaway email or anything, hit me up, my significant other.
>>
File: Kp6RN00.png (46KB, 1200x1314px) Image search: [Google]
Kp6RN00.png
46KB, 1200x1314px
Another /adv/ success story
>>
>>18607157
[email protected]
>>
>>18607164
>gmail
Why is everyone on this board such a retard when it comes to tech?
>>
>>18607172
Hey.

Don't talk to my boyfriend that way.
>>
>>18607181
You didnt even email me yet, let's not get ahead of ourselves
>>
>>18607181
Well, let me give you some tips for your new relationship:

>Tutanota or Protonmail for email
>Wire for phone/PC messaging, group messaging, audio messaging, or video messaging
>DDG/Yandex/StartPage for search.
>Firefox/Brave for web browser.

For anything else, see privacytools.io
>>
>>18607188
oh god a /g/ autist

protip- all of those are already compromised
>>
>>18607188
fuck off /g/
>>
>>18607194
Even if they are, at least all your info isn't all on one place.
>>
>>18607186
I just did.

But I guess I'll let you fight your own battles.

>>18607188
Thank you for your advice. I did consider that he was a psy op, or I was one, but I will also take this into consideration.
>>
>>18606999
consider that average males would fuck and date even landwhales so i doubt it's about your look, you seem pretty decent at least
it's probably about your attitude, you either too bitchy or boring or annoying
>>
>>18607202
I already found true love, you don't need to reply anymore.
>>
>>18606894
How old are you?
>>
>>18606986
Did you really tell a woman to take action for something?
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.