[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be under 25 but over 20 >Haven't done a single thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 3d-male-skeleton-00.jpg (131KB, 690x520px) Image search: [Google]
3d-male-skeleton-00.jpg
131KB, 690x520px
>Be under 25 but over 20
>Haven't done a single thing for college
>Pretty smart I guess but no motivation/feel like it's far too late to pick anything up
>work two jobs
>still no money because 20k debt
>living with parent
>thinks I'm finishing school at the end of the year

What should I even do should I just make something up about how stuff happened at the school so I had to switch programs/do an internship so it'll take another year pay off all my debt and get a bit of savings and then move out and pretend I'm actually making it?
>>
that post made no sense, explain it better

you're not in school but you've been lying to your parents and they think you are? Where did the debt come from?
>>
>>18606677

The first question is a yes, the second is me being stupid for a couple of years and some how getting that much debt even though all my income is disposable.

I know $1600 a month isn't a ton but you get the idea. Right now all my debt is on 0% APR cards until around 2019 so I'm trying to pay it off slowly.
>>
>>18606736
why have you been lying to your parents?
>>
>>18606764

I'm not really sure about that, because I know they really want me to go and finish so I can at least obtain a decent job. I started going but then I started skipping and then I dropped out and haven't gone since.

Guess I don't want to have to see what happens if they find out?

Any idea what I should do
>>
>>18606802
well stop lying to them for one. I was having trouble at school and just kept going despite it clearly not working out. When I had to drop out I told my parents and yeah it sucked, they were really pissed off at me. More they felt betrayed that I had been lying to them, than disappointed that I was having trouble in school. That was a little over 3 years ago, I started working and now I'm back in school and doing quite well.

So I think you should have an honest discussion about it and figure out what to do next.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.