[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should a man do if he is a victim of paternity fraud? Should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: permission to die.jpg (183KB, 500x743px) Image search: [Google]
permission to die.jpg
183KB, 500x743px
What should a man do if he is a victim of paternity fraud?

Should our laws be changed?

How serious is paternity fraud from a moral perspective?
>>
>>18606320

>what hsould a man do if he is a victim of paternity fraud

sue

>should our laws be changed?

from what to what?

>how serious is paternity fraud from a moral perspective?

if the entire world had the same moral code, we could answer that. as a general rule its seen as pretty fucked up, but often necessary.
>>
>What should a man do
Hard to answer. There is little they can do other than suffer.
>Should our laws be changed
yes
>how serious from a moral perspective
It is a life-destroying event.

This is an advice board, do you need advice with anything?
>>
1. Claim you are a transgener bi fluid shim and also black
2. They will nevee challenge a black guy
3. Profit !?!!?
>>
>>18606329

How do we get justice?
>>
>>18606320

>What should a man do if he is a victim of paternity fraud?

Take the case to court, like you would any other legal quandary.

>Should our laws be changed?

No. Paternity fraud is objectively rare. Legal overhaul for a rare issue is, objectively, a waste of resources when there are more pressing issues. Additionally, the method for fighting paternity fraud is fairly straight forward and simple. If the kid isn't yours the DNA won't match. Get the test, win the case. I don't see how changing any laws could make the process any simpler.

>How serious is paternity fraud from a moral perspective?

I kind of understand what you're trying to do here with the redpilled anti-feminism narrative you're spinning. I'm sure you'll find a lot of frustrated men here willing to soliloquize all night long about how terrible and deceitful women are but the numbers don't lie; paternity fraud is fairly rare, depending on your region, and deceit is not a trait exclusive to women. I won't argue morals with you. One decietful person is just as shitty as the next. All we can objectively look at is numbers and objectively, paternity fraud doesn't happen in frequent enough numbers to be considered a pressing issue for mankind.
>>
>>18606346
Eh I had a gf try to pull the whole it's your baby , till I showed her the documents from when my balls were replaced with literal balls of steel you see she thought she was cunning and poked holes in the condoms trying to cover her ass so that when they broke she could claim she was prego from me
>>
>>18606346
>redpilled anti-feminism

What is redpilled anti-feminism?
>>
>>18606346

What if a man finds out both his kids are not his twenty or thirty years after they are born because he trusted his wife? Is that anti-feminist?
>>
>>18606346
>Paternity fraud is objectively rare. Legal overhaul for a rare issue is, objectively, a waste of resources

Rape is objectively rare, too.
>>
>>18606366

>Eh I had a gf try to pull the whole it's your baby , till I showed her the documents from when my balls were replaced with literal balls of steel

Ok, problem solved. I'm not saying it doesn't happen I'm just saying, objectively, there are far more pressing issues of paternity than women committing paternity fraud. This isn't my opinion its statistical fact.

>>18606374

>What if a man finds out both his kids are not his twenty or thirty years after they are born because he trusted his wife? Is that anti-feminist?

I don't see how the two are related, no. I've never heard any feminist claim that its ok to trick men into taking care of kids that aren't theirs. If you look at the numbers the rates of paternity fraud have actually dropped in the past few decade due to the increasing affordability and availability of DNA testing.

>>18606376

A valiant attempt at a strawman but there are a lot of holes with that argument. Objectively, rape is not all that rare in some parts of the world. Also, if you add all the numbers together, rape occurs exponentially more often than paternity fraud.

Secondly, you're equivocating a violent sexual assault, often in conjuction with child abuse and sex trafficking with what is essentially financial fraud. I think you know that those two aren't anywhere near equal in severity but you did your best to stack them up next to each other for the purpose of constructing your straw man.

If you take a look at the rates at which each occurs I'd venture to say that any reasonable person would agree that preventing rape is certainly an issue more deserving of resources than preventing paternity fraud.
>>
>>18606335
By voicing our disapproval of the injustice until our voice is heard.
>>
>>18606405

I think you're being a little dramatic.
>>
>>18606401
You don't know what strawman means.
>>
>>18606376

I also forgot to include one last reason why your argument is asinine. Far more people get away with rape than with paternity fraud. Rape is statistically one of the hardest crimes to prosecute whereas, paternity fraud just requires a bit of blood. There is no mass population of people beating the system with paternity fraud, nor are there a significant amount of women who commit the crime several times in a row to several different victims, unlike rape. I know what you were trying to get at but comparing the two is absolutely ridiculous.
>>
>>18606414

>You don't know what strawman means.

Is that all the rebuttal you have? If your idea of refuting my statement is criticizing my use of the phrase "strawman" as to draw me into a debate about its definition then you really must not have anything smart to say.
>>
>>18606408
I said the same thing to rape victims and they got angry at me. Why don't they just suck it up and move on? I hate drama.
>>
>>18606346
Exactly. Paternity fraud is so rare that there's really no reason to change the laws at all regarding it. Like with abortion, the whole "what about rape or incest" argument. Well, rape and incest only account for a fraction of a percent of all abortions -- exceedingly rare. So when I tell people I'm anti-abortion and they try to make me feel bad about it, well....
>>
>>18606401
>I'm just saying, objectively, there are far more pressing issues of paternity than women committing paternity fraud.

So this claim is not influenced by personal feelings or opinions?

>This isn't my opinion its statistical fact.

What statistics? What facts?
>>
>>18606401
>If you look at the numbers the rates of paternity fraud have actually dropped in the past few decade

What numbers? Where can we see them?
>>
>>18606419
I am not the person you were talking with. I am a person who noticed that you don't know what strawman means, and now I notice that you don't know how to follow a conversation between anonymous. Perhaps you are new to this site?
>>
>>18606401
>A valiant attempt at a strawman

How is a question a strawman? And how can a strawman be valiant?

>Legal overhaul for a rare issue is, objectively, a waste of resources
>Objectively, rape is not all that rare in some parts of the world.

So where rape is rare we should not allocate resources to it?

>Also, if you add all the numbers together,

What numbers?

>rape occurs exponentially more often than paternity fraud.

Exponentially? Wow.

>Secondly, you're equivocating a violent sexual assault, [...] with what is essentially financial fraud.

Paternity fraud is essentially financial fraud? Nothing else?

>I think you know

You think I know?

>that those two aren't anywhere near equal in severity

What do rape and paternity fraud have in common?

>you did your best to stack them up next to each other for the purpose of constructing your straw man.

What was the straw man?

>If you take a look at the rates at which each occurs I'd venture to say

What rates? Why are you venturing?

>that any reasonable person would agree that preventing rape is certainly an issue more deserving of resources than preventing paternity fraud.

So a violent rape is more serious than a man tricked into raising two or three kids that are not his over the course of thirty years?
>>
>>18606405

What places or websites are most effective for voicing our disapproval?
>>
>>18606408

Voicing disapproval is dramatic?
>>
>>18606415

>Far more people get away with rape than with paternity fraud.

What facts can you site to back up this claim?

>Rape is statistically one of the hardest crimes to prosecute

What statistics?

>Rape is statistically one of the hardest crimes to prosecute whereas, paternity fraud just requires a bit of blood.

A bit of blood to proves the crime of paternity fraud? So paternity fraud is listed in the criminal code?

>There is no mass population of people beating the system with paternity fraud,

There isn't? Between 2 and 10% of men have been fooled into raising another man’s child. Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/relationships/fatherhood/11839479/Should-we-be-doing-more-to-expose-paternity-fraud.html

>nor are there a significant amount of women who commit the crime several times in a row to several different victims, unlike rape.

So there aren't women committing multiple acts of adultery and paternity fraud against multiple men? Adulteresses don't victimize multiple men?

>I know what you were trying to get at but comparing the two is absolutely ridiculous.

So if you were a 64 year old man who discovered your kids were not your own, you would think comparing what happened to you to the seriousness of a rape is ridiculous?
>>
>>18606320
Paternity fraud is morally unacceptable. I admit I have no knowledge of the current legality surrounding it, but I believe it should 100% be illegal. Lock them the fuck up, and find their deadbeat-ass "Baybay Daydays"
>>
>>18606419

>If your idea of refuting my statement is criticizing my use of the phrase "strawman" as to draw me into a debate about its definition then you really must not have anything smart to say.

Inquiring about your knowledge of the "strawman" definition is not smart? What if you were overusing or misusing the phrase "strawman". Would it be smart then to question your knowledge of the definition?
>>
>>18606421
>Paternity fraud is so rare that there's really no reason to change the laws at all regarding it.

So rare crimes should not be punished? Rape is also rare.

>Paternity fraud is so rare that there's really no reason to change the laws at all regarding it.

It's rare? How rare?
>>
>>18606320
If I take away the paycheck, will you die?
>>
File: bane1.jpg (8KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
bane1.jpg
8KB, 246x205px
>>18606477

It would be extremely painful.
>>
>>18606475
You didn't read the rest of the post, did you? Do you think that maybe I was being sarcastic?
>>
File: Approved.jpg (29KB, 512x365px) Image search: [Google]
Approved.jpg
29KB, 512x365px
>>18606471
>>
>>18606482

It's hard to make out the sarcasm. I can't really follow any build up of humor in those last two sentences because the logic seems to get a bit crossed. Especially on the last sentence.
>>
>>18606482

Oh, I see it now. Sorry.

I would have gotten it if you had worded it:

>So when I tell people I'm anti-abortion and they try to make me feel bad about rape and incest, well.... it's exceedingly rare!
>>
>>18606500
>It's hard to make out the sarcasm.

It's hard for *you* to make out the sarcasm, or hard in general and speaking for others?

>I can't really follow any build up of humor in those last two sentences because the logic seems to get a bit crossed.

Are all instances of sarcasm humorous? Is humor sarcasm's defining attribute? Can something be sarcastic but not humorous?
>>
>>18606506
Yeah the ellipses was meant to signal to the reader that I'm returning to the original and aforementioned arguments in my post. That's kind of what an ellipses does or should do. But fair enough.
>>
>>18606515
*ellipsis
>>
>>18606511

>It's hard for *you* to make out the sarcasm, or hard in general and speaking for others?

Me.

>Are all instances of sarcasm humorous?

No.

>Is humor sarcasm's defining attribute?

No. Mockery and ridicule are. There is some tendency to throw in humorous satire and jest with sarcasm though. Saturday Night Live, Stephen Colbert, John Oliver, and Steven Crowder are examples.

>Can something be sarcastic but not humorous?

Yes. Based on the dictionary.com definition.
>>
File: wakeywakey.jpg (25KB, 607x342px) Image search: [Google]
wakeywakey.jpg
25KB, 607x342px
>>18606424
>>18606429
>>18606458
>>18606467
>>18606472

Funny isn't it? The idiot arguing that laws regarding paternity fraud should not be changed won't answer any of the questions. Coward in hiding.
>>
File: nigelfarage.jpg (177KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
nigelfarage.jpg
177KB, 2048x1536px
>>18606549

>The idiot arguing that laws regarding paternity fraud should not be changed won't answer any of the questions.

And still has not answered any questions. Talk about a fucking cuck.
>>
>>18606511
you're a pussy
>>
>>18606861
Dat sarcasm kek
>>
>>18606511
sarcastically questioning the guy who legitimately questioned a paternity fraud apologist.

lol, you stupid dumb fuck.
>>
File: basement dweller.png (128KB, 345x337px) Image search: [Google]
basement dweller.png
128KB, 345x337px
>>18606863
>Dat
>kek
>>
>>18606872
>stupid dumb fuck
>stupid dumb
>stupid
>dumb

A little repetitive, don't you think?
>>
>>18606880
Hey I know that meme! I've been here all summer!
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.