[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some months ago, I noticed this really beautiful girl in college

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1497152023131.jpg (11KB, 408x420px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1497152023131.jpg
11KB, 408x420px
Some months ago, I noticed this really beautiful girl in college staring at me. At first I thought she was distracted, or maybe looking at someone else, so I just ignored it. As days pass, I start to notice that every single time I look at her, she is already looking at me. One day, I was talking with some friends inside the lunch room and when I look to my side, she is laying in the sofa, STARING at me. I keep talking, and when I look again, she is still doing it. I have a very low self-esteem, so it was only at that moment that the thought that she may be into me crossed my mind.

I ask a friend of mine if he knows her. He says "ah, I tried talking to her once, but she just answered angrily and at some point just started ignoring me. She seems very arrogant". However, he is very close to her best friend, so she tells her what I told him, that that girl was staring at me constantly. According to him, her best-friend answer to that was "she does that all the time".

Few days later, she stops looking at me completely. When she first sees me, her first reaction is a disgusted face and then changing paths or looking at the other side.

Why the fuck was she staring at me before then? I almost had my hopes up.
>>
Well friend I'm not the sharpest tool but look. You should have approached her obviously, cause she obviously wanted something from u your heart your dick w.e. You took too long in connecting, then you had to bump gums with ya friends. NEVER ASK FRIENDS about a girl that your not putting a ring on. U go find that shit out yourself big boy just don't give it so much thought next time she won't bite.
don't be a pervert or rude she iis a regular degularperson like most people. found disgusted in u pussyfooting and gave u a face. Is her crevice eternally locked or will u eventually end up bashing her shit in till bats fly out like the bat cave! *eep *eep find out next time...
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.