[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some of you may know who I am thanks to asshole friends making

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

Some of you may know who I am thanks to asshole friends making me go viral. Got bed bugs in college but couldn't prove it, nobody (roommates and parents) believed me, decided to ignore it. Eventually became convinced not an issue.

Continued to ignore until first job (finance), whole company got fucking bed bugs. *autism intensified* and ignored problem until friends made me go viral and ruined my life over it. Friends compiled list of 100's of ppl that got infested from me over time. Had to quit job.

Former student ath from ivy caliber school now a NEET. deciding whether to:
-continue alcoholic NEET life in parents basement
-liquidate everything (<30K) and disappear to LatAm
-suicide

What do, 4chan?
>>
Vacuum and steam your mattress and cover it and the box spring with bedbug cases. Get rid of any nightstands, curtains, or drawers you aren't using, hang clothes in a closet instead. Put any sneakers in the dryer on high heat. Buy Temprid (dual action pesticide) SC and Gentrol (growth inhibitor) with chemical resistant gloves, total should come out to about $100 or less. Mix 8ml of Temprid in 1 gallon of water, in some kind of large spray bottle (don't get the outdoor pressure sprayer, that's not for inside) Add Gentrol and use the mixture within 24 hours of opening. Spray along the baseboards, between the covered mattress and the box spring, under the velcro straps, the wheels of the bed frame, window and door frames, cover any electric sockets by taping cellophane around it and spray the area around them. Do NOT spray on the bed where you are touching it, this is poison. It's ok when it dries but still it's not for touching. You might have to go through this process for every room of the house since you let it go so long, so get a couple vials of Gentrol since the Temprid comes in a bigger container. Keep any pets away, have someone babysit them if you have to. When the pesticide dries, sprinkle the diatomaceous earth along the baseboards, around the bed frame wheels, but make SURE it's dry, it can't get wet. After that you have to wash ALL your bedsheets and clothes on high heat on a regular basis so no more delicates, fleece, or leather for you. Get rid of wooden/silk/wicker shit, they love it for some reason. Vacuum so much that you get PTSD from the noise. This is all you can do without dropping a grand or two on a professional.
>>
>>18606256
>dropping a grand or two on a professional.

Oh also if it's bad enough even THAT is not a permanent solution. I speak from experience. Keeping them at bay/doing all this as soon as you find out you have them is key. Once they are this bad, yeah you are kinda fucked if you want to be lazy and not clean because they will just keep coming back and it's a lifetime struggle to keep them at bay. Every night I burn a bunch of these faggots when I get up to pee because I have been drinking to sleep for years and my kidneys are failing, so I get to catch them in the middle of the night on my way back to lying in bed waiting to get sick of peeing every 10 minutes.
>>
>>18606266
Should clarify. Moved back in with parents (hence NEET), we are heat treating in near future. Will repeat as necessary, parents can afford to. Granted I am psycho so will continue to steam clean, spread cimexa dust, and vacuum like a tard. Wondering what to do with life now that bedbugs ruined personal AND professional reputation. I went from probably 40 close friends to 3.
>>
>>18606229

why those three extremes?

why not liquidate everything and just move to a new town instead of to south fucking america?
>>
>>18606280
Friends compiled info smearing me bc of bedbugs and made it go viral. Woudn't be able to get career job without ppl knowing about it, and eventually new ppl around me finding out about autistic past.

Only hope in America would be some deadass min wage job where I drop off the map and have no real trail.
>>
>>18606301

you're really wrong. even if it was that extreme you could legit just go get a name change and have no issue goign forward. stop being a drama queen.
>>
>>18606308
What do you recommend if I suspect people are watching my career moves with intent to smear me to future coworkers? Ie if Jones co. appears on my linkedin they will send a lengthy email to new co workers about how 100+ ppl got bed bugs from me and I handled it autistically?
>>
>>18606336
Produce proof they are doing this and get a cease and desist order.

If they do it again they're in trouble.
>>
>>18606276
> 40 close friends to 3
Hate to tell you buddy but close friends don't leave you in your time of need those people weren't your friends
>>
>>18606336

1) move, stay off the grid for a few months
2) change your name in your new state, where they wont have to see your name change request circulating in local papers
3) apply for new jobs only ever using oyur new name
4) just dont used linkedin no one actually uses it.
>>
>>18606349
Good point. I need to man up and quit bitching about losing shitty friends.
>>
>>18606348
Good advice but tough to prove. All someone has to do is create a ghost email and drop in the info.
>>
>>18606360
Wise words but impossible (I think) to get a finance job following these steps. Maybe that is the path laid out before me, though.

As an aside, has anyone here seen the shit smeared about me online? Curious what reach they had.
>>
>>18606375

where is it posted? you can try to get it removed. most places dont check, let alone check far, and in many cases you can just explain it away.
>>
>>18606380
Was a big group on Facebook, and there was an email sent out. The facebook group is gone thank god, and the email was about 8 months ago so mostly forgotten.
>>
>>18606386

what the fuck are you even worried about that shit wont be googled.
>>
>>18606394
What if co workers find out after the fact and treat me differently bc of it
>>
>>18606395

>what if co workers find out after the fact

how? how would they find out? just move and stay off of social fucking media, jesus.

>and they treat me differently bc of it

then you can go ahead and kill your self, but until then stop being a drama queen.
>>
>>18606349
This is what I tell myself, but it doesn't change the fact that I lost almost all my friends. A lot of people never have to realize how fragile most of their relationships are. They're in the first world, but it's still a horrible experience to have to decide whether to never go out and talk to anyone or do anything you don't absolutely have to ever again or tell people you have bugs and have them leave anyway.
>>
>>18606400
Great point man, will delete Linkedin. Only social media I have left. This thread has been more therapeutic than the entire army of shrinks my parents have sent me to since this all happened. Need a couple years where no one can really find me.
>>
>>18606406
OP here. My issue is for 2 yrs had no confirmation of bugs, ignored issue, and in the process they spread like wild fire. I was convinced issue existed but everyone around me was insistent it was in my head. I lived like it was in my head. Well, it wasn't. Now I can count my friends on a single hand. I'll recover, but HOLY FUCK this has been a roller coaster.
>>
>>18606418
Because how can a shrink convince you to be OK with sleeping in an infested bed?
>>
>>18606430
>I lived like it was in my head. Well, it wasn't.

This is why it got so bad at my place. For months me and my mom would scream at each other over whether or not we really had bugs, when she admitted we did, she only did it to blame it all on me because I sleep with blankets over the windows and I hadn't been cleaning my room - but it wasn't like a pigstye, just some clothes on the floor, old shit that never got unpacked from the last move, shit like that. 7 years after we finally got an exterminator to come and treat the house, they came back with a vengeance after the poison wore off, and now it's back to the same shit. But now we really are too poor to get anything done. We actually were back then too, the guy let my parents work out a payment plan and then I found out they never gave him all the money.
>>
>>18606431
Yeah they just kept Rx-ing shit for it. Finally had to move back with parents, their place is definitely infested and we are heat treating. Will kill all bugs, heat is super effective.

Tossed most meds down the toilet recently. Wouldn't need any if not for the bugs. Just taking an SSRI now (anti dprsant).

Funny thing is my parents are retired multimillionaires and my sister and I went to top schools etc. This can happen to anyone, I guess.
>>
>>18606438
Cimexa, steam, and bed leg isolators (along with mattress encasements) man! These things are fallible. There is a useful subreddit, if you need more info.
>>
>>18606441
>retired multimillionaires

What the fuck. The only excuse for letting it go is not having any money.
>>
>>18606445
I was the anon who originally posted the advice first ITT. I have yet to do all the things I listed there, I am waiting for some of the pesticide to come in the mail. I can barely afford it but I already gave it to a friend and it's only a matter of time before their parents find out and we won't be able to hang out anymore. Then again, they are kicking him out ... my life is pretty fucked up and so is theirs.
>>
>>18606446
They weren't getting bitten and thought I just had acne LOL. The bugs never made it to their room by some work of god
>>
>>18606452
Yeah it has to be really bad for the whole house to get infested. And I guess it's a common thing for people who don't get bit to be in denial because of how expensive and grueling the extermination process can be. It's like people are more willing to accept they have cancer than bed bugs.
>>
>>18606451
Anon, OP here. I am so sorry man. I lost so many friends to these fuckers. Even if your friend/their family blames you, KNOW it isn't your fault.

Just know people have beaten these fuckers without spending much $$. The fact that you already know you have them for sure puts you 100 steps ahead of me - I caused over 100 ppl to get them :( (hence the suicidal thoughts).

Be strong, I believe you can win this war!
>>
>>18606229
move to latin america
fuck sexy latin chicks
profit?
>>
>>18606473
Not that I'd have the balls, but given the fucked up nature of my life - appeal is I could drop off the grid with over $20K cash down there... bring CC's with a cumulative limit of ~$75K from my finance job... Live off CC's until they start getting declined then ditch them.. Find a job and have the cash as a safety net.

Obviously I:
a) don't have the balls
b) have family here
c) have the chance to rebuild here

But nice to fantasize about a better short term future
>>
>>18606480
/adv going to sleep for one of the last times before my beautiful genocidal heat treatment :) my skin has never been so happy
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.