[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/ I met a guy on tinder. We started messaging and agreed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1501931614995.jpg (43KB, 426x679px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1501931614995.jpg
43KB, 426x679px
/adv/
I met a guy on tinder. We started messaging and agreed to meet up for a date/fuck. He was nice enough but I felt a little out of his league.

I stalked his Facebook which was not as private as he thought. Turns out he had a girlfriend when we first started talking and broke up with her when we agreed to meet up. Just a sudden drop and she doesn't really take it well.

So basically he was just with her but looking for something better, dropped her when he thought he found it.

I initiate a relationship and he becomes very clingy, I allow it.

Three months in I suddenly drop him out of nowhere. He is shattered.

I feel like a vigilante and justice is served, I avenged that poor girl who he was taking advantage of and karma is served.

I just checked fb and they are back together.

What the fuck, /adv/?

Why?
>>
>>18605973
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
Woman are retarded, deal with it. They get better over time, usually. I hope you don't actually believe men and woman are equal because you are clearly the weaker sex, by a pretty wide margin.
>>
>>18605993
not op, but provide facts or youre just another bitter virgin
>>
>>18606001
Maybe bitter, not a virgin, don't really feel like making a huge point about this.
>>
>>18606001
I would rather fuck men over women , so I do since men aren't edgy cunts who call rape when you don't want to go to brunch
>>
>>18605973

People are stupid - you'd think you would have figured that out after all the deductive work you did on this guy in the first place. It's not just him, there's lots of people like him, guy and girl varieties. And they get together, and breed, and make more little fuckwits that the system now panders to.

Welcome to the world.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.