[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it weird to walk to a girl in a public swimming pool and say

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20170715-WA0001.jpg (636KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170715-WA0001.jpg
636KB, 1836x3264px
Is it weird to walk to a girl in a public swimming pool and say "would you mind if keep you some company?" I'm in a small village on vacation for a week and I'm lonely af.
>>
>>18605671
Seek help anon
>>
>>18605675
Urgently
>>
>>18605675
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BOARD?
>>
>>18605671
Don't say that. Approaching girls is fine but that's something a fedora would say.
>>
>>18605709
Well my fucking repertory ends there
>>
>>18605671
If I were a gurl I would feel raped

So no, don't fucking do it
Don't even go near her. Use the thing called -distance-

You are not in a book nor a fucking novel, this is real life. Just keep your cool and do your thing, let others do their thing. Only come into contact if it's obvious the other side wants to

Fucking idiot, I hate people like you
No anon, the world does not go around you in a circle 24/7
>>
As a female, I would think it's weird. Just strike up a conversation and see where it goes. Great conversation starters are visuals. Like if they're wearing a necklace you could compliment it, then ask where it's from. You could also talk about the weather. It's not a good idea to just say that, it would make me feel like you've been watching me if I heard someone say that. Don't let it be known that you're trying to tag along with her or anything. Be casual, make your main goal to have a conversation. Woman are alot more easier to deal with when they don't think a guy is just trying to hook up with them
>>
>>18605671
Sure, go for it. Worse thing they could say is no.
>>
>>18605721
>Woman are alot more easier to deal with when they don't think a guy is just trying to hook up with them

If the guy his hot is totally a different story. A girl could eventually feel like shit if a hot guy isn't trying to hoop up with her.
>>
>>18605740
sorry, *is hot
>>
>>18605717
T. Autist
>>
>>18605717
Yes, you are actually right, I'm sorry, I should be ashamed.
>>18605721
Both ways to strike a conversation seem to be pretty straight forward to me, but I see your point, thanks.
>>
>>18605671

What the hell man. What. The. Hell.

Be yourself, do your thing at the pool, have fun. Try to make some eye contact with her, but don't be persistent. If you have a vibe that she looks at you, go and ask her about something that she has, like a necklace(credits to previous anon), ask where she got it, because you want one for your sister as a birthday gift, or something. You can do it senpai
>>
>>18605671

its fine if you get in the pool and just say 'hey hows it going'. dont say 'mind if i keep you some company?' thats just weird.

but just go in the pool like you're going to enjoy a swim on your own, then give a friendly hi, and try to strike up a conversation
>>
>>18605812
>>18605838
Ok seems reasonable. Thanks for the tips.
Yes, from this perspective my first statement was kinda weird.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.