[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Woman 14 years older than me that I met online wants me to impregnate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2655.png (2MB, 1328x649px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2655.png
2MB, 1328x649px
Woman 14 years older than me that I met online wants me to impregnate her, but I would be seen only as a donor and not the father as she wants to be the only caregiver. Should I do it? She's hot.
>>
lmao yeah. What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>18605676
it's not like she could sue you for child support or anything or accuse you of rape right !
>>
>>18605676
Child support

>>18605656
You can if you want but first write up an agreement and consult a lawyer as to whether such an agreement could hold up in court.
>>
Only do it if you like the idea of paying child support for 18 years.
>>
>>18605656
If she doesn't have your real identity, go for it.

There's nothing wrong with bringing life into this world.
>>
>>18605656

run

no way she doesn't want a father too
>>
NOOOOO!!!

Children to single mothers are born at a disadvantage, and there's probably a good reason she can't get a child without asking like this! Imagine being brought up by some crazy bitch with no father....it's terrible.
>>
>>18605656
How big failure a woman can be that she needs to do such shit? I say let her go barren.
>>
>>18605932

in italy a full social network has born (kek) with this pourpose
>>
>>18605903
This, please do me a favor and don't do this anon.
>>
>>18605950
Can you spoonfeed me a little? No idea what you are talking about?

And social welfare is in every 1st and 2nd world country.
>>
>>18605656
>Should I do it? She's hot.

Literally thinking with your dick.

If your dick enters her vagina: she is entitled to child support. Period.

True story:

There was this famous case about a decade ago about a fireman who donated his sperm.

His side of the story is that he donated some sperm to his lesbian best friend, who was in a long term relationship at he time. The coupe used a DIY insemination kit to collect the sperm, and get impregnated.

They did some random back of napkin contract.

Fast forward a few years, another child, and his own marriage and children later.

The lesbian couple broke up. She's sued him for child support. He lost. he's also lost his appeal since.

There's another story about a gay man in a relationship, who donated sperm to a couple of lesbian friends. The two couples became close, the women pitched the idea. and he agreed after checking up on their financial stability and ability to have a family. He asked her not to include him on the birth certificate. A few years later they asked him again, and he said why not.

The lesbian couples relationship deteriorated, and that pooled over to their friendship, so they lost contact.

Almost a decade later he's getting dinged for child support.

Final story I'll give:

There's been a few cases the male is 13 or 14 years old, with a 19/20+ year old woman, where upon hitting 18, they suddenly find out they have children and are being charged for child support.

Technically, those are cases of "Statutory rape" because most states disallow children under the age of 14/15+ to consent to sexual activity, regardless of what they actually say.

But in these cases they bend OTHER laws in order to protect the child.

TL:DR When it comes to cases involving children, the law will always side with the child. You will lose.

The ONLY way you can be safe about this is if you do this is a government sanctioned facility.
>>
>>18605656
>five years later gets court summons and is required to pay backed child support and child support for the next thirteen years

you will regret it, no pussy is worth that
>>
>>18605967

Of course my dear: I don't remember the website, but the term is "co-genitorialità" (co-parenting). A woman puts on an ad, and a man answer promising to impregnate her making sex. I don't think this is gonna work in the long term. So many mommies are coming back to the "donator", in 5-6 years, to ask for a real parenting = money.

Social welfare... yes. Maybe. The thing is more complex. If you do this bullshit, you are going to ruin your life, I promise. Listen to this poor faggot. Don't risk to be called back in 5-6 years, and not for a booty call, but for a responsibility call. And for what? Getting your dick wet? Don't be silly. There are plenty of wonderful and well educated girls in the US. Don't be like the classical italian faggot who is willing to fuck up his life to cum in a pussy.

Want a real piece of advice? Jerk off and think about it after you cum.
>>
>>18606333
Your few assumptions about me were off, but that doesnt matter. Thanks for spoon!
>>
>>18607522

We are on the internet, so, I'm sorry if I made some wrong assumptions, but... be careful and don't trust a woman you basically don't know well for something THIS important. Be proud of your self worth.
>>
Do anal with condom.
>>
don't stick the D in cray-zee.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.