[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna join a Craft school and become like a plumber, electritian,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

I wanna join a Craft school and become like a plumber, electritian, or a construction worker, but my parents are basically forcing me out of it and want me to study high end stuff like medicine or law, but i live in pic related blue country and job isn't guaranteed even in those fields, how do I get them to let me study what I want?
>>
>>18605264
how old are you? if you're old enough to work and pay for your own house and cook your own food then you're old enough to decide what to do with your future.
>>
move out, I was forces to study law... still stydying, no real job perspectives mental breakdowns every now ant then... they still belive I will be succesful, though in 4 years I didnt even have a real job... just good grades, if I wasnt such a pussy I would have moved out long time ago... run while you still can
>>
>>18605264
I suspect your parents would like you to have a portable career - Serbia has a nasty history - and lawyer and doctor can emigrate easily. But properly qualified plumbers can make a huge amount of money too. Did you think of welding - some specialized welders are very well paid.

So is it true that Serbians have the best swearwords in the world?
>>
File: 44301.jpg (23KB, 630x399px) Image search: [Google]
44301.jpg
23KB, 630x399px
>>18605298
>lawyer can emigrate easily
>>
>>18605298
not op but yes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfLvnXIu664
>>
>>18605264
Yeah move out.
Fuck what your parents say.
I'm in school for HVAC.
(you know fixing those boxes that make hot and cold air come out)

Here in burgerstan we have saying.
it goes.

"If you follow the advice of your teacher or parents or priest and you find yourself unhappy with your life then you have only yourself to blame in the end."

Your parents should be glad you're doing anything with your life.
>>
>>18605264
Serbia is always in need of skilled workers, you will be payed large amounts when you git good , but untill then you are scraping bottom of the barrel for few years...
Belgrade pays insane amounts for fast and good construction and specialized workers like builders,electricians, plumbers , tile-workers etc..

You can also easily emigrate to another country if you know language, because they also need "low" skilled jobs which pay off quite well.
BUT YOU NEED TO BE VERY VERY SKILLED and become very good at what you do asap.

Tell your parents taht u arent interested and you would only waste time and money on something you dont want and wont finish at the end anyway.
>>
>>18605264
1.) Become plumber
2.) Move to Slovenia (something something millenials don't want to be plumbers)
3.) ????
4.) Profitiraj jarane, jebote!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.