[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /adv/ A couple of years ago I dated this shy-ish girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: le.jpg (11KB, 460x293px) Image search: [Google]
le.jpg
11KB, 460x293px
Hello /adv/
A couple of years ago I dated this shy-ish girl in highschool. We had been talking a lot before we even started dating (everyday for 2 months) and things were going at a good pace. I did like her very much and I guess she fell hard for me too, and this led to a sort of relationship (we never talked about a being boyfriend and girlfriend it sort of happened). However, after some months things became boring and I "broke up" with her, and went straight to another girl (didn't work out either).

Now, a couple of years later I've come into contact with the girl again, and I'm falling harder than ever for her. In the way we talk I don't really think she holds a grudge, and now I'm wondering if I have a healthy perspective here. Not that the following clears my name but if it would be of any reconcile it happened during highschool, where relationships form and fall easily, and I've never talked bad about her (unlike some of my friends).

I met her some days ago at a festival where she and her dad did volunteering. For most of the time she talked with me while she had to work saying its her break and its not busy, which gave me positive signals, and after that I even talked 30 minutes with her dad while he was on his break as wel.

I'm now wondering if I should ask her out once more, or if I'm being delusional. I'm also wondering if we connect again (which is kind off happening already) how possible it is to restart our relationship. Her dad is totally fine with me and she made more than sure I knew, her mother I don't know.
>>
>>18605256
Alright so it sounds like you might ruin it soon I suggest that you wait a bit longer and make sure she is on a corresponding wave length to your feelings make signs that would be obvious but not too pushy so that she would be pushed away from your own feelings
>>
Maybe she's acting like she holds no grudge so that you put your guard down and then she'll return you the favor
>>
>>18605256
You once left her.
Now being obsessed is a great weakness. If this is your first time having such feelings, trust me its no biggie, you can stop thinking about her. If you do Not do so, and she rejects you, or even worse makes revenge. Then you will get fucked over, and the feelings will wanish when you decide to. I had such situation, didn't listen to advices of my close friends, and was only making fool of my self. It lasted 2 years untill I decided its over. Talk with other girls, have hobbies, do your self a favor and dont go trough shit i went trough. You will have more healthy thinking and next time it will be much easier to do the right thing, wether its giving your self more or moving on.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.