[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 18, employed part time while attending university to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (40KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
40KB, 1920x1080px
I'm 18, employed part time while attending university to study Pharmacy, I have money saved up but not enough to move out. I'm actually pretty responsible not wasting all of my wages and saved up 2 years to afford driving lessons and eventually a car and insurance. I have never ran out of or borrowed any money because I work my ass off each summer doing overtime when I can.

My parents are giving my room away to my degenerate brother without my consent because he got his GF pregnant but doesn't have money to move out, he always smokes weed and barely works. So I get the tiny box room. It's so small I can no longer fit my PC in there, its dingy as fuck and the bed in there is like sleeping on some fucking cardboard.

I know this sounds so petty but I'm a sad fuck who doesn't go out other than to the gym to get /fit/ my PC is all I use when I'm in the house, no TV. I'm so pissed off by it all but I don't know what to do. Give me advice, do I just give up and start acting like a fucking degenerate so I get everything handed to me?
>>
>>18605110
rejoice in the fact that his life is so shitty that your parents have to treat him better whereas you're working hard for your goals and you're going to make something of yourself.

If you add up your expenses at home like rent and bills you pay for your parents how much does it equal? In a lot of america you can rent a room in someones house for ~400-650 per month with a private bedroom/bathroom and access to all of the common areas.
>>
>>18605119
I buy my own food, and pay a keep so spend around £150 a month on those. But then on top of that is like my gym membership, petrol and phone bills. Things like that are more the reason I can't move out, also I'm from the UK.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.