[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should I be a good little sister and help big sis with her relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

should I be a good little sister and help big sis with her relationship or not? Sometimes I get to be involved even if I dont want to so what should I do? Sorry in advance for long post

Problem: we live together and her bf moved in. Later in winter or spring they will move to his flat (now under reconstruction). There hasnt been a day that they wouldnt fight... She comes home tired mentally/emotionaly stressed, he comes not so tired but his work invlolves physical strenght, so he cant understand why she comes home so tired... Another thing is money: he gets almost twice as her, but spends most for his flat reconstruction... There seems to be tension about money issue... Also dividing home tasks: she makes food and other chores, he washes dishes only...
There is clear unequality between how they manage their everyday issues, but most important thing is that they dont want to let go of their hurt pride? Like even though some things are to be forgotten but they both bring them up again... And they BOTH do this...
My sis doesnt listen to me sometimes and I'm not that close to her bf to give him advice, they are also 27 and 28, while me is 23 single...
>>
>>18605086
You get points for being caring and careful.
General principle is to not mess in other people's relationships. What you can do is provide support - listen to her, hug her, share her pain. She will be stronger and more able to cope through that.
If she asks you for help, tell her what you think. If she doesn't ask you - shaddup.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.