[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are those from Return Of Kings truly menly or they're just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 464px-Fatal_cover.jpg (64KB, 464x600px) Image search: [Google]
464px-Fatal_cover.jpg
64KB, 464x600px
Please be un-biased and rational.

I don't want any more ideological poison.
>>
I have no idea what you're asking, OP.
>>
Returns Of Kings is an MRA site that sprout very toxic view about Masculinity.

(Honestly i don't give a single fuck about Masculinity)
>>
Take more kratom pussy
>>
>>18604664
There's no way to actually know, but it's far far far more likely that they're actually works of fiction and fantasy than anything that actually happened. I was friends with a guy that spouted that shit all the time and he was awkward, doofy, and a sperg around women. He then started following the advice from that shit and it turned him into a weird sexual-predator-ish, super intense weirdo when he dealt with girls. Anybody I've ever met whose been into that shit has just been super weird when it comes to the opposite gender, and reading the shit on that site more reads like author fantasy than anything
>>
Are they manly? I guess, given a certain perception of manliness. But is that kind of manliness healthy? No, nope, absolutely not, not on either a personal or a societal level.
>>
>>18604664
You can't find opinions of the truly manliest men without also taking those of the douchebags. I say that because if you read further it's clear their own members have to do a balancing act between ego and humility.
As far as Return of Kings I'm not active there but I've read enough material. There's a lot of overlap in the MRA space and RoK seems to be playing the community organizer role. And specifically to get people amped up, moving and motivated there has to be some sacrifice of rationality for poignancy. Realize in a feminist-dominated culture this is a strategy to be effective. They are not going to hold your hand in deciding which parts actually are rational, the assumption is as a man you can do that easily.
>>
>>18604664

depends. do you think their actions / lifestyles are manly? then yes, they are 'truly' manly (to you).

if you don't, then no, they are not manly.

in case you couldnt figure it out by thinking for five seconds, the idea of masculinity and what makes someone a 'man' varies widely. There are cultures where you are less of a man if you ever hurt a woman, and there are cultures where you are less of a man if you DONT hurt your woman because she say, talked when no one spoke to her.

tons of women will harp that you aren't manly because you 'dont want to meet their parents' or 'wont take them out to dinner'. the government will claim you're njot a real man cuz you didn't do military service first. your friends will claim you're not a real man cuz you dont sleep around, and girls will claim you're not a real man cuz you havent settled down.

everyone will change their opinion of whats a real man in order to manipulate you, to make you do what they want. the only thing thats pretty unviersal across culture and time is that a real man will do what he wants regardless of what everyone else expects of him.

and in that way, the only way to be a real man is to live with the ridicule of others claiming you are not, to have your own intrinsic moral code that you don't let sway based on what is essentially just an insult from other people, mostly strangers at that.
>>
They have some meaningful things to say, but overall they get pretty retarded and end up just being thinly veiled woman hate.

However, they have some valid messages. Mainly:

- Our current notion of love is beyond retarded and hurtful to both men and women
- Men and women are fundamentally very different (but not to the degree they say)
- You are mainly in control of your life. If girls do not approach you, you have to be the one doing the approaching. It's better to get rejected than never try.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.