[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would a girl who wants to save her first time for marriage date

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: peony.png (3MB, 2481x1754px) Image search: [Google]
peony.png
3MB, 2481x1754px
While I don't consider myself a virgin nor do I believe some ritual can return my v-card, I've become a strong believer of abstinence before marriage. Unfortunately, at that point I've already had sex once and I now deeply regret it. I know I can't demand my future partner to be a virgin without being a hypocrite, but I wonder how women with their virginity intact feel about being with someone without it (assuming he had very few to one sex partner). Do they only want to be with someone who will also save their first time for them, or would they be more accepting of someone like me?
>>
Keep in mind I don't reject anyone who isn't a virgin, although I don't want anyone with too many sex partners. Like I said, I can't make that kind of demand.
>>
Why would you want a virgin in the first place? Did you suddenly find Jesus?
>>
Every woman is different. Some will expect that, others won't. Lucky for you, virginity is generally not expected in men like it is in women.
>>
>>18604308
It's not expected in women either unless you live in a religious shithole.
>>
>>18604344
The fact that this is an issue at all for OP leads me to infer that it's probably a significant thing where he lives.
>>
>>18604374
It isn't (I wish it was), but I'd like someone with few sex partners as every additional notch on that belt makes marriage less stable.
>>
>>18604458
That's only of you believe in meme graphs that get posted here every day.
>>
>>18604458
yeah, >>18604461 is correct. If anything, I'd think someone who has a fulfilling sex life before marriage is LESS likely to want to stray after marriage, because they won't have that feeling of having missed out.
>>
>>18604470
[citation needed]
>>
>>18604481
That a virgin won't cheat on you is a meme. There is nothing indicating that the previous amount of sexual partners has an effect on cheating. If you want an actual fact, it's that the stablest marriages are those between two people of similar socioeconomic backgrounds.
>>
>>18604235
>a "born-again" virgin

not a real thing. No one will take it seriously, everyone you tell will laugh at you.
>>
Their is no such thing as a born again virgin you either had sex or you didn't , if you did you aren't a Virgin , problem solved
>>
>>18604535
>>18604548
I said I don't consider myself that, that's why I used the quotation marks.

>>18604494
https://ifstudies.org/blog/counterintuitive-trends-in-the-link-between-premarital-sex-and-marital-stability/
Still waiting for evidence for your "all banged out before marriage" claim.
>>
>>18604573
Only marriages up to 5 years are there. And as the article states, there are many underlying factors and that marrying a virgin gives zero guarantee of happiness or not cheating. Because virgin marriages are only between religious people, and religion forbids divorce, it's logical that many such people are stuck in unhappy marriages and stay together even with cheating.
>>
>>18604626
You wanna go by happiness? Fine.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2733220/Women-don-t-sleep-wedding-happier-marriages-men-play-field-without-worry-study-finds.html

And if you want a longer timespan than 5 years, here:
http://www.wf-lawyers.com/divorce-statistics-and-facts/
>>
>>18604642
Huh. Alright, fair enough.
I mean, I wouldn't trust information taken from a divorce lawyer's website, but that scientific study looks legit.
>>
>>18604649
I'm surprised you'd admit my point, I thought everyone just stops posting. Thanks for that.
I often worry about becoming a nerd about these kind of statistics and end up being too obsessed about minmaxing my chances in my future lovelife, but I've heard enough horror stories about fidelity to make me conscious about that factor.
>>
>>18604676
Don't get me wrong, I'm not convinced that there's a causal relationship there, but yeah, there's certainly a correlation, and that's a place to start understanding.
>>
>>18604235
What world do you live in where sex before marriage *one time* is some major transgression. women like reformed bad boys anyway. haha
>>
>>18604719
I don't hold it against anyone, just me. Looking back at my first time I really didn't gain anything and now I'll never be able to give that kind of sign of devotion to anyone ever again.
Also bad boy lol the worst crime I've commited was speeding.
>>
>>18604752
You said youre not into v card or fetishization or purity obsessions but it seems you are.

People are more alert to their flaws than others flaws, but I don't see having sex with one woman before marriage as a character flaw

Be reasonable. You learned how you would rather live and you adjusted accordingly. Wheres the crime, the bible or some shit?
>>
>>18604775
I don't think I'm a worse person for it, it's just a manner of dedication I can't show. And yes, I do follow the bible and its teachings - which isn't to say I believe something for no reason other than "the bible said so", I just find it mirrors reality far more accurately than I originally gave it credit for.
>>
Your view on sex changed. A lot of people hook-up and fuck around in their late teens early twenties but as they grow older sex starts having emotion attached to it.
They should be fine with it unless you were a turbo slut in the past.
>>
>>18604859
This. Speaking only for myself, I wouldn't date a guy who even wanted to know my past. If you're quoting study tables and asking about my vagina on our first date, I guarantee you won't get a second.

> Inb4 roastie.
>>
>>18605057
I'm not hitting up chicks with forms, I'm just avoiding tinder and other places where getting laid is a main motivator - in the end it's impossible for me to ascertain the number of sex partners unless we're close enough that she'd be willing to share this sort of information, and at that point I should already know her enough to realize whether we're compatible.
>>
>>18605057
You'll never have a successful relationship with anyone and jave it be as close as marriage is if you want to keep secrets. Secrets destroy relationships. Doing that on a first date is a stretch. But if you wouldn't date a guy who wanted to know your past you'll only find other people like yourselves who have something to hide. I guess if you want a relationship of distrust that's fine and totally up to you. But I urge you to change or atleast try to open up.
>>
>>18604235
I'm a virgin waiting for marriage and haven't found a virgin girl who's waiting.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.