[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

English is not my first language so my grammar may look weird

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
English is not my first language so my grammar may look weird

I need advice please
I can't stand with my parents anymore. I feel forsake since I was a child. My mother make debt and must move to japan . I live with my father but the only one who really love me and take care when i cry is my aunt . now my aunt is gone. after that I sick from depress and have a problem with finding jobs

my parent. they never understand my feeling . i try so hard to make my parent come back together to cure my pain inside my heart . It's seem they understand but nope. they just acting .My father even said the love of my aunt is fake

I can't take my parent anymore but I am so lonely . it's really hurt to accept the true that we can't understand each other. it's hurt but... I must make it clear now. I need to move forward . should i leave them ?
>>
>>18604228
Unfortunately you were born a gook, which means your parents do not have any empathy for you and do not care for others. You will grow up to be this way too and never be able to make a real genuine connection. Enjoy being a wage slave in Japan and being career blocked because you are a foreigner!
>>
File: this is bait.jpg (45KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
this is bait.jpg
45KB, 1000x1000px
>>18604228
>leave them
If you leave your parents, your condition will only get worse. They probably still care about you, but their own lives are hard enough so you have lower priority.

Focus on your school and maybe get some friends online or offline. Anybody willing to listen will be enough at the moment.

Also what exactly is your problem? Just feeling sad? How old are you?

>>18604242
Pic related?
>>
>>18604242
>You will grow up to be this way too
I will never be like them. moreover... have a kids ? seriously I think all 4chan user never have kids

But if I have kid. I will love them without any condition . I will tell them what my parent do to me... for someday if I forgot my kid will use this story with me.
>>
>>18604246
I am 33 now I have master degree and out of job for 3 places
I think I have mental problem to make relationship with others. because I don't trust anyone ... ...or maybe I am autism too
>>
>>18604256
>i don't trust anyone
Either your parents did a shit job at raising you or there is something you havent told us. Ever had gf? Or a friend? Also you are old enough to stop seeking validation from people around you. Be self sustainable, decide what you want from life and act like it.

Go to psycholog. Not psychiatrist nor shrink. Maybe you need proffesional help. Good luck!

What do you want from your life? Befriend your coworkers? Try some social media to find people to date or talk with?
>>
>>18604249
stabilize your life by getting a job ana
>>
>>18604263
I want money to live with my own
without any help from my parents
and yes if I can have a friend that understand and don't forsake me

and what I should do that my father never said sorry for insult the love of my aunt ? just ignore it like it never happen ?
>>
>>18604282
perhaps he was just angry ana, just forgive him, hating him back for insulting your aunt is a waste of time and energy

also start searching for a decent job NOW, not later
>>
>>18604282
>money
Then get a job?
>without help from my parents
Get your own flat? Learn how to pay bills? Bank account? Driver licence? Bike?
>friends
First step is to talk to people around you or go somewhere where you can (online or offline).
http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation
>father never said sorry
Sometimes you have to be the bigger person and forgive him and accept the reality. It is almost never worth to create new drama.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.