[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you protect yourself If a filthy pittbull or rotweiler

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5816.jpg (86KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5816.jpg
86KB, 800x600px
How do you protect yourself If a filthy pittbull or rotweiler comes out of nowhere and attacks you? I'm always walking through neighborhoods because of my job as a postman. I've heard pepper spray isn't enough. But I'm not allowed to carry a gun, knife or taser on my job.
>>
>>18603805
Carry a spiked mace or a taser
>>
Legit advice. You shove your hand down their throat hard. It'll cause them to suffer mild shock and more pain than you could inflict from punching/kicking them.
>>
>>18603805
Postmen are allowed to carry pepper spray.
>>
>>18603818
they will break your arm and youll lieing on the ground crying, you also have to be 18 to post here

ride a bike and learn to accelerate really fast
>>
>>18603818
possible downsides of this choice: your hand get eaten
>>18603805
do like in comics, carry some meat or dog snacks with you to throw at the dog. also possible to cover yourself in poison if you are an anime character
>>
>>18603823
>>18603826
Gag reflex you dipshits.
>>
>>18603832
you watch too much anime and forgot there are teeth in a mouth
you could as well suggest him to rip the dog's eyes or dick
>>
>>18603823
> run away from a dumb animal that is 1/4 your size
Fucking manlet if you are weak enough to get rekt by a stupid vermin maybe you deserve to be weeded out of the gene pool.
>>
>>18603832
Yes the average neckbeard here has the agility to land a fist directly into the charging dogs mouth my man
>>
Labs are what you have to worry about
>>
>>18603823
It won't break your arm unless you're exceptionally fragile. They CAN lock their jaws though, which will require surgical intervention to actually unlock.

>>18603832
Dogs do pretty well at ignoring it when they're pumped with adrenaline.

Best bet is to use obstacles to your advantage, and carry dog spray. The difficult part isn't incapacitating the animal, it's usually explaining your use of force to the police when the owner inevitably comes around the corner and gets pissed at you for fucking their dog up.
>>
to all the autists in this thread deploying their anime strategies to defeat wild animals: op most likely wants a way to keep the dog AWAY from him, and not suggestions on how to triangle choke him because he is realistic about his possibilities. stop giving him hints that might get him killed
>>
>>18603865
Whats wrong with triangle chokes pussy? If it works it works!
>>
>>18603805
With anything but a pit bull, a really hard punch between the eyes or kick in the balls should work.

Pit bulls' jaws freeze in the clamped-on position, and little short of prying them apart with brute strength will work.
>>
Should just double suplex it and it's brother
>>
>>18603883
>giving a full power punch to a target coming horizontally at full speed at 30cm height
>>
>>18603883
that's a myth
>>
>>18603883
>Pit bulls' jaws freeze in the clamped-on position

That's not fucking real. They have a strong af bite but there's no "freezing" or "locking" of their jaws.
>>
>>18603891
It's not a myth.
I know this dude that had a pitbull clamp onto his left nut one time, and now he has to explain why he's got a dog hanging from his nuts every time he wants to get down.

That's no way to live.
>>
This thread is ridiculous. Just use your genjutsu, OP
>>
>>18603847
Fucking this.

I worked with dogs for 2 and a half years at a doggy daycare and boarding facility. The worst dogs we got were boxers, golden retrievers, and labs. They were all horribly trained and aggressive. I know it's the owner's fault but a lot of it is a result of these breeds being seen as "perfect, gentle doggos that can't do wrong" so they aren't as strictly trained. I've had rotties I could wrap my arms around and hug (obviously don't do this unless you know the dog) and a pitbull that would jump on a chair and cuddle next to me. Meanwhile a golden retriever would be humping every other dog in sight and attacking shit but the owner didn't care because "muh perfect goldens".

That's really just my theory. A lot of rich folk owned those dogs so it could just be that coincidentally those breeds got spoiled the most out of the customers we got resulting in dogs with "attitude".
>>
>>18603805
let me guess: USA ? pretty sure thats the only country where people are too retarded to fence their properties
>>
>>18603805
I think a long police baton would increase your chances of survival
>>
Start training Judo so you can just throw that fucker right where it comes from
>>
>>18603805
Or better even a baseball bat. There is no law against baseball, is it?
>>
>>18604012
You can add some rusty nails or even better, nails dipped in sewage or feces for a very effective kill weapon
>>
>>18604023
>>
>>18604047
Infectious ingredients are good against this type of threats because the owner might not notice the scratch and the resulting infection till it's way too late
>>
Start wearing steel toed boots and soccer kick the fucker in the jaw as soon as it's in range. If they get ahold of your foot poke eyes/rip ears. Keep your thumb nail long and to a point. Work on power lifting so given the chance you can grab it by the scruff on neck and ass and fling it at the pavement.
>>
Nothing. My rotti gets what my rotti wants!
>>
>>18604338
Fuck you are youre rotti
>>
Dogs give several warnings before attacking. They let you back down unharmed, you just have to realize when you need to give them space. My advice is for you to spend more time with dogs. Get to know dogs that are not nice. They give you cues on what they dislike. You need to learn and read these cues. Find a local dog rescue center and ask to spend time with a mildly aggressive dog. When you meet a dog, let it come to you, do not go to it. Do not touch it. Let it sniff you. Do not gesture aggression. When it is used to your scent, get down to its level, sit on the ground. Look at it, but not directly in the eyes. just generally at it. Pet it on the back if it lets you. If it looks at you hastily or gestures towards your hand, stop and back off. Let it sniff your hand. If you talk to it, talk in a calm voice about mundane things. Tell it anything. Something that happened or something you saw. It only cares about tone, not content. In short, get to know dogs.
>>
>>18603805
You shoot the dog with your firearm that the constitution allows you to have.
>>
Did something happen with pitbulls or dogs in burgerland? Im seeing a lot of pitbull related shit everywhere

>>18603840
Legit laughed out loud with this post. Thanks anon
>>
>>18603805
ask your boss. if he tries to blow you off say, "I need some kind of instruction for the rare scenario where a person has their dog completely loose and it's going to maul me, just for that rare situation."
>>
>>18603805
You should already know cause they go through this during training.
t. Postman for 3 years until the extremely repititve days got to me and I quit.
>>
>>18603805
If you can't carry a knife take a kubaton. If it attacks put your left arm (non dominant) out for it to bite, break it's skull with repeated hammer fists. Kills it pretty quickly and minimizes damage.
Can't outrun it unless you're McKimbo the boogedy booted Kenyan and your right pepper spray doesn't usually work.
>>
File: 1501358470824.gif (1019KB, 197x166px) Image search: [Google]
1501358470824.gif
1019KB, 197x166px
>>18603805
Simply carry a cat with you at all times. In case of a rotweiler/doberman/mudslime attack just throw ze cat and run. Its not that hard, faggot.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.