[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Horny all the time >Deathly afraid of STDs What do? And

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1495347319779.jpg (235KB, 500x769px) Image search: [Google]
1495347319779.jpg
235KB, 500x769px
>Horny all the time
>Deathly afraid of STDs
What do? And don't say
>find a girl and date
That's no guarantee. I'm at the point where I'm so worried about it I'm completely against any sex that's penetrative or oral. I wanna fuck, but don't wanna get something. WHAT DO?!
>>
Become a shepherd.
>>
Quit fucking worrying and use common sense.

Is the girl a slut or not? Every girl I've been with has been terrified of stds as much as me. If you know they sleep around a lot or fuck with blacks then be prepared for increased risk.

You can also ask to both get tested before consummating. One girl asked me and I was totally fine with it. Getting someone pregnan is 10x more worrying to most normal people than an std.
>>
>>18603689
Is this a religious metaphor or are you implying I should have sex with sheep?
>>
>>18603695
>>18603695
That black thing is incredibly racist dude.

Look, there's no way of knowing whether or not someone has certain STDs, but if you choose the right partner and use protection you should be fine. Most of the worst STDs come from prostitutes anyways.
>>
>>18603709
And I can tell by your post you have your information all mixed up
He's not being racist, he's not saying avoid them because they fucked black dudes, he's saying avoid them because black people are statistically more likely to have an std.
>>
>>18603696
Pick one.
>>
>>18603709
https://www.cdc.gov/std/stats15/minorities.htm
Chlamydia
>Blacks — In 2015, the overall rate of reported chlamydia cases among Blacks in the United States was 1,097.6 cases per 100,000 population (Table 11B). The rate among Black women was 5.4 times the rate among White women (1,384.8 and 256.7 cases per 100,000 females, respectively) (Figure P and Table 11B). The rate among Black men was 6.8 times the rate among White men (782.0 and 115.4 cases per 100,000 males, respectively).
Gonorrhea
>Blacks — In 2015, 42.2% of reported gonorrhea cases with known race and ethnicity occurred among Blacks (excluding cases with missing information on race or ethnicity, and cases whose reported race or ethnicity was Other) (Table 22A). The rate of gonorrhea among Blacks in 2015 was 424.9 cases per 100,000 population, which was 9.6 times the rate among Whites (44.2 cases per 100,000 population) (Table 22B).
Primary and Secondary Syphilis
>Blacks — In 2015, 37.6% of reported P&S syphilis cases with known race/ethnicity occurred among Blacks (excluding cases with missing information on race or ethnicity, and cases whose reported race or ethnicity was Other) (Table 35A). The P&S syphilis rate among Blacks in 2015 was 21.4 cases per 100,000 population, which was 5.2 times the rate among Whites (4.1 cases per 100,000 population) (Table 35B).

here's their pictures if you don't want to read. https://www.cdc.gov/std/stats15/minorities-figs.htm
>>
>>18603709
https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/group/racialethnic/africanamericans/index.html
have that one too. Although you can live a pretty normal life with HIV these days and you can even take preventative medication if you have frequent risk exposure, it's the old timers they experimented on with cancer medication who have it rough because their organs and body got fucked up by the medication.
>>
How is it that in 8 replies no one's suggested using a fucking condom
Just use a condom OP. They're 99.999% effective.
>>
>>18604411
Oral condoms? Finger condoms?

OP,
Just choose sex only after medical tests, after marriage with your race.
>>
>>18604423
An oral condom is called a dental dam.
>>
>>18604430
they also have female condoms
>>
>>18604411
Against HIV, but not herpes
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.