[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a 24 year old female that has never been able to orgasm.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I'm a 24 year old female that has never been able to orgasm. I had sex for the first time when I was 19 and since then I've had 5 sexual partners- 2 of which I've been in relationships with- and still no luck. Vibrators don't work either. It's not that I don't enjoy sex and I do get wet, so I can't figure out what's wrong. Any advice?
>>
>>18603577
Many women have your trouble. The simplest answer is to masturbate. A lot, and experimenting with different methods, approaches, toys, angles, speeds, whatever.

The good news is that the first orgasm is the hardest. Let your body learn how to have them one way and it will be able to have them other ways.
>>
>>18603577
Drugs help too - feel good ones
>>
My ex had the same problem, I used to get so fucking mad because I couldn't make her cum. She eventually told me she never could get there, and we tried a lot of things. I wish I could tell you that didn't have an effect on our sex life, but it did.
Sorry I don't have any help, just saying that you might not wanna let it worry you too much.
>>
About 40% of women never orgasm ;-;

Shit sucks. If only our junk was as easy to get off as men's
>>
>>18604417
Btw just get good at pretending, they never know.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.